• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The governor of Oregon.

Or, perhaps both? Either way, you shouldn't be insulting someone with that post...lol

You're a Trump supporter, so 🤷‍♀️

The government told you to wear a mask and did exactly as you were told.

The government tells you to stop at red lights and yield to pedestrians too.

Maybe those that do should get a medal to wear. Government snitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, perhaps both? Either way, you shouldn't be insulting someone with that post...lol
No, the insult was warranted. 🤷‍♀️

That governors dictatorial actions is probably a forecast of what we can expect from the Biden/Harris White House.
Just wear a mask when in public and stay 6 feet away from people, but I cannot imagine anyone wanting to even be that close to you.

What legislation are you afraid of Joe and Kamala supporting/signng in the next 4 years?

i am big on states rights. the gov acting like the kgb is not what is meant by states rights.

So if America was involved in a war against an enemy that was killing hundreds of thousands of Americans and wounding millions more, you would oppose the Federal government telling states how they should act?

So if America was involved in a war against an enemy that was killing hundreds of thousands of Americans and wounding millions more, you would oppose the Federal government telling states how they should act?
Conservatives didn't have a problem when the USA PATRIOT ACT supported reporting their neighbors for suspicious activity. They claimed it was their patriotic duty when a Republican POTUS supported it.

Donald Trump supports this behavior,
GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump said late Tuesday that everyday Americans should monitor their neighbors for questionable behavior.

“The real greatest resource is all of you, because you have all those eyes and you see what’s happening,” he told listeners in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

Just wear a mask when in public and stay 6 feet away from people, but I cannot imagine anyone wanting to even be that close to you.

What legislation are you afraid of Joe and Kamala supporting/signng in the next 4 years?
One would be giving billions to failed democrat run cities that are billions in debt for one.

The government told you to wear a mask and did exactly as you were told.
All the smart people did, but not because they were told to but because they could follow the science and see who was the more credible source... Trump or task force. You choose Trump.

All the smart people did, but not because they were told to but because they could follow the science and see who was the more credible source... Trump or task force. You choose Trump.
Task force sounds ominous. Try task freedom, next time.

You began wearing a mask before the mask mandates?

Regurgitating the masters words (china virus) to avoid negative outcomes is also what they had in the old Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany.
where did the virus originate again?

let me know when that happens first. your crap stacked hypotheticals are fallacies not arguments.
it also has 0 to do with what i said.

At least you didn't lie about it.
There was no reason to me to lie. While I may have made a mistake with my spelling, it was on a forum on the internet and not a place where it actually matters 🤷‍♀️

let me know when that happens first. your crap stacked hypotheticals are fallacies not arguments.
it also has 0 to do with what i said.

Its happening right now. The enemy is a virus.

How is the pandemic “kgb communist tactics”?
we are talking about the gov. of oregon. please try to keep up with the discussion. she is engaged in kgb communist style tactics. why do you support them?

we are talking about the gov. of oregon. please try to keep up with the discussion. she is engaged in kgb communist style tactics. why do you support them?

She’s engaging in the same kind of tactics Republicans encouraged after 9/11.

Were Republicans after 9/11 “kgb communists”?

Just how weird can you get. Not only does the Gov of Oregon seem to approve of the radical left wing rioters, and does nothing about them, look what she says now. She is suggesting people turn in their neighbors for violating china virus directives. Sounds like what they had in the old Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany.

Who can support nonsense like that????

What’s so dictatorial about it? It’s a violation of some administrative or health code not all that different from violating noise codes. If your neighbor was playing death metal at 120 decibels at 3am would you call the police on him?

She’s engaging in the same kind of tactics Republicans encouraged after 9/11.

Were Republicans after 9/11 “kgb communists”?
apples and oranges.
but this is expected that you can't actually defend what she is doing.

there is a bit of a difference reporting someone that is plotting to kill and attack our country and
people having family for thanksgiving, but this is the LCD of logic i expect.

Back
Top Bottom