• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The GOP "Rigging" Has Begun

And neither of us have a problem getting to it, either.

No trouble at all. And in my case, my usual polling place is less then two miles away. They moved it four miles away to a much bigger venue for the sake of social distancing and and other measures to make it safe to vote in person during the pandemic.

So what you're saying is the Supreme Court ruled that the State has the right to conduct their election as they wish. Now Trump is trying to tell the States how they will conduct their election. Or how they won't conduct it. Is that right?
If a State decides to conduct their election with mail-in votes does the President have the power to veto it?

When you can stop attempting to project my answers before I respond, I'll answer your questions.

Post something rational and I will be delighted to respond.

You have heard about the events in Belarus, correct? If so, then the question should have been easy to understand. Will Trump side with Putin or Germany and France?

If that's what you need to recover emotionally from Trump humiliating your party in 2016, who am I to stop you?

Trump humiliated the Liberal Party? Not bleeding likely.

EC5Me_wXkAAj8k5.jpg

When you can stop attempting to project my answers before I respond, I'll answer your questions.

I asked you if I was right or wrong. Is that too complicated for you?
Or is there no way to make your narrative fit the answer?

Back
Top Bottom