• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The GOP Got Duped and Subverted Simultaneously.......now old school republicans have no party.

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Subverting the GOP

The republican party has been over thrown which began in 1973 meaning the party no longer consists of republicans?

The famous Contract for America which Newt Gingrich made famous was an ALEC document which dictated no republican could vote across the aisle or against a bogus GOP president. Those who did were replaced one by one until the party is now quite radical right wing and partisan beyond belief.

Why would this be?

To become a recognized party involves gathering quite a large number of signatures to engage in the ballot process.

The American Legislative Exchange Council and the Christian Fundamentalists both quite radical could never gather enough signatures in a million years.

So a few very wealthy sources began eliminating republicans from the GOP by creating as many as possible bogus PAC's to circumvent special interest political donation guidelines/regulations.

Consequently as much as some hate to admit the GOP is dead.which required about 35 years of covert activity aka
putting the nails in the GOP coffin.

BEWARE Libertarian ALEC and the Christian Fundamentalists are also infiltrating the democrats aka Blue Dog Democrats(Democratic Leadership Council) which believe it or not includes Bill and Hillary Clinton. Very slick indeed.

How is this being accomplished over and above lots of money? Meet Aegis Strategic, the latest affiliate of the Koch brothers’ political empire. http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

===================================================================================
The lions share of old school republicans have no republicans to vote for or a party to support.
===================================================================================

Subverting the GOP

The republican party has been over thrown which began in 1973 meaning the party no longer consists of republicans?

The famous Contract for America which Newt Gingrich made famous was an ALEC document which dictated no republican could vote across the aisle or against a bogus GOP president. Those who did were replaced one by one until the party is now quite radical right wing and partisan beyond belief.

Why would this be?

To become a recognized party involves gathering quite a large number of signatures to engage in the ballot process.

The American Legislative Exchange Council and the Christian Fundamentalists both quite radical could never gather enough signatures in a million years.

So a few very wealthy sources began eliminating republicans from the GOP by creating as many as possible bogus PAC's to circumvent special interest political donation guidelines/regulations.

Consequently as much as some hate to admit the GOP is dead.which required about 35 years of covert activity aka
putting the nails in the GOP coffin.

BEWARE Libertarian ALEC and the Christian Fundamentalists are also infiltrating the democrats aka Blue Dog Democrats(Democratic Leadership Council) which believe it or not includes Bill and Hillary Clinton. Very slick indeed.

How is this being accomplished over and above lots of money? Meet Aegis Strategic, the latest affiliate of the Koch brothers’ political empire. http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

The lions share of old school republicans have no republicans to vote for or a party to support.
Indeed, the Republican Party has gone completely off the rails, and I can think of no better example than their recent treatment of Mitt Romney - an old school Republican. Mindless minions of Trump-ophiles have actually taken to calling Mitt a Communist!!! - somehow incomprehensibly losing touch with the fact that Willard has been nothing less than a poster boy for Capitalism every day of his entire life.

We're at the point where calling Trump supporters stupid is an insult to stupid people the world over!!

Wow...a progressive who gives a shit about the Republican Party.

Who would have thought this would happen?

If the country club Republicans have no party, why is that a bad thing? They can join the Democrat's fight to lower taxes on the rich.

Maybe you should pay attention instead of acting so smug for a minority member? Who would have thought the gop would be taken over by the tea party?

Maybe you should pay attention instead of acting so smug for a minority member? Who would have thought the gop would be taken over by the tea party?
A lot of people hoped that would happen...and it finally did. Of course, a lot of people hate that happening. You know, Dem and Rep Elites, for example.

A lot of people hoped that would happen...and it finally did. Of course, a lot of people hate that happening. You know, Dem and Rep Elites, for example.
So we have a hundred and fifty five million dem and republican elites in america? Why are you so quick to point the blame finger with no facts to back up your claims? You do this a lot.

So we have a hundred and fifty five million dem and republican elites in america? Why are you so quick to point the blame finger with no facts to back up your claims? You do this a lot.
No, there aren't that many Dem and Rep Elites.

No, there aren't that many Dem and Rep Elites.
I don't understand? For years the republican party seems to have loved ceo's with their multi, multi million dollar contracts. And poo pooed anyone who said anything about them. Now all of a sudden those same people you dislike. The right whines about a fifteen an hour minimum wage but support rudy charging twenty grand a day. I will never understand republican thinking.

I don't understand? For years the republican party seems to have loved ceo's with their multi, multi million dollar contracts. And poo pooed anyone who said anything about them. Now all of a sudden those same people you dislike. The right whines about a fifteen an hour minimum wage but support rudy charging twenty grand a day. I will never understand republican thinking.
Why are you whining at me? I'm not a Republican.

Indeed, the Republican Party has gone completely off the rails, and I can think of no better example than their recent treatment of Mitt Romney - an old school Republican. Mindless minions of Trump-ophiles have actually taken to calling Mitt a Communist!!! - somehow incomprehensibly losing touch with the fact that Willard has been nothing less than a poster boy for Capitalism every day of his entire life.

We're at the point where calling Trump supporters stupid is an insult to stupid people the world over!!
Mitt Romney is a Bush-Cheney neo-conservative so when the MAGAites inmates call him a communist you know that they have taken over control of the Trump asylum.

If the GOP would ever return to the pragmatic GOP of the late 1950-60s the DNC would cease to exist because at its base the modern USA is a relatively conservative country. The Eisenhower platform is what Joe Biden is following so anyone who calls Joe a radical leftist slept through their American history class if they ever took it. Trying to call Dwight David Eisenhower(R.) a commie would be highly ironic. Supreme Commander Eisenhower was also known to be a bit of an anti-fascist.

1956republican.jpg

Last edited:
They just switch to independents and then vote for republicans.
And the Democrats work to lower taxes on the rich alone. I feel your loss.

If the country club Republicans have no party, why is that a bad thing? They can join the Democrat's fight to lower taxes on the rich.
Oh , my gosh when Biden's done with you your taxes are going be so high! Whew!! Sorry, man!

What he cares about is that progressive Republicans are being identified and removed from office by conservative voters who will no longer tolerate being betrayed by their represenitives, who do not actually represent them. Electing non-progressive republicans is interfering with the progressive democrats agenda.

Oh , my gosh when Biden's done with you your taxes are going be so high! Whew!! Sorry, man!
We were not talking about debt down the road. We are talking about Democrats trying to lower taxes on the rich right now.

We were not talking about debt down the road. We are talking about Democrats trying to lower taxes on the rich right now.
What are you even talking about? The opposite is true.

In 08 the left was laughing it off and called it an astro turf movement. Now as more and more RINOs are removed with each passing election, the left is mourning the loss of their partners in crime.

In 08 the left was laughing it off and called it an astro turf movement. Now as more and more RINOs are removed with each passing election, the left is mourning the loss of their partners in crime.
LOL, yeah great job on that presidency and the Senate in 20, my friend. You are like the crewman on the sinking ship, thumbing his nose at his rescuers.

Spoiler alert: The Democrats are your rescuers!

"Astro turf"! LOL - no, my friend, those t-party rallies were astroturf funded by the Koch brothers.

LOL, yeah great job on that presidency and the Senate in 20, my friend. You are like the crewman on the sinking ship, thumbing his nose at his rescuers.

Spoiler alert: The Democrats are your rescuers!

"Astro turf"! LOL - no, my friend, those t-party rallies were astroturf funded by the Koch brothers.
In case you have not noticed, the encumbants are losing their seats in the primaries.

In case you have not noticed, the encumbants are losing their seats in the primaries.
I was not aware the election had already happened with the "incumbents". Oh, quick question: Where did you get your news? I'm assuming the NY Post?

The GOP is now calling Conservatives Communists, so they have pretty much lost the plot.

Mitt Romney is a Bush-Cheney neo-conservative so when the MAGAites inmates call him a communist you know that they have taken over control of the Trump asylum.

If the GOP would ever return to the pragmatic GOP of the late 1950-60s the DNC would cease to exist because at its base the modern USA is a relatively conservative country. The Eisenhower platform is what Joe Biden is following so anyone who calls Joe a radical leftist slept through their American history class if they ever took it. Trying to call Dwight David Eisenhower(R.) a commie would be highly ironic. Supreme Commander Eisenhower was also known to be a bit of an anti-fascist.

1956republican.jpg
excellent commentary ......

I was not aware the election had already happened with the "incumbents". Oh, quick question: Where did you get your news? I'm assuming the NY Post?
Im not sure what you are talking about but it does not seem like you understood what i stated earlier.

The tea party began voting out the RINOs in 2008 and have continued to do so for the past 13 years. The tea partys is growing their political influence within the republican party. Your observations are centered on the general election between democrats and republicans. The tea party is challenging republicans in the primary not the general.

1956republican.jpg
Source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1956-republican-platform/

PS its wedge fodder, shall we post the Democrat platform now versus 65 years ago? I guarantee there are some changes.

Back
Top Bottom