• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Future is Evil, and His Name is Elon Musk

Is Schism willing to become a human volunteer? Or is condoning humans volunteers?

I don’t know, hence the questions regarding what sort of animal testing he is against and what type of animal cruelty he is against

it would be fun to cross reference this thread with the "What did you have for dinner" thread.

it would be fun to cross reference this thread with the "What did you have for dinner" thread.
giphy.gif

The following article is a glowing exposé on the technological advancements that Elon Musk has pioneered in the practice of animal abuse.

Elon has raised the bar on sacrificing animals captured, then bred in captivity, solely for the purpose of removing their skullcap, and implanting god-the-****-knows-what in their brain tissue.

A Monkey Implanted With Elon Musk's Neuralink Now Plays Pong--Really Well--Using His Mind

I bet all he thinks is ping-pong, eat, poop, scratch open brain matter, play ping-pong. Congratulations, Mr Musk. You are ****ing evil.
In this older thread you said he was evil. Do you still think he's evil?

A guy who openly praises slave labor conditions in China is also cruel to animals? This is just shocking to hear.

In this older thread you said he was evil. Do you still think he's evil?

I do. I'll bet you thought you "got me good", huh? As I've been saying for years - I'll never buy an Elon Musk product.

But I have no problem seeing him get everyone's panties in a bunch. So much so in your case that you necro'd a thread. LOL!

I do. I'll bet you thought you "got me good", huh? As I've been saying for years - I'll never buy an Elon Musk product.

But I have no problem seeing him get everyone's panties in a bunch. So much so in your case that you necro'd a thread. LOL!
it's good to see you get excited about the "evil" guy.

Meh well......

6cbb725f04dd9c95c281bb8cc226183c2fdd4997.jpg

.....tell us something we don't already know. ;)

Back
Top Bottom