• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The First Debate Politics Convention

Would you be interested in attending a Debate Politics convention?

• yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
cnredd said:
That was exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that...

I know this is in bad taste, but I remember telling the bartender of an upcoming date and he said, "Remember...'No' means 'Yes'."...:doh

Still waiting....*cough*:mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
Still waiting....*cough*:mrgreen:

O my Kelzie, I am heartily sorry
for having offended Thee,
and I detest all my offending posts,
because I dread the loss of debate
and the pains of permaban,
but most of all because I
offend Thee, my Kelzie,
Who art all-good and deserving
of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help
of Thy grace to confess my sins,
to do penance
and to amend my life. Amen.

cnredd said:
offend Thee, my Kelzie,
of all my love.
to do penance

...........:shock:

cnredd said:
offend Thee, my Kelzie,
of all my love.
to do penance

:rofl :applaud

cnredd said:
offend Thee, my Kelzie,
of all my love.
to do penance

That was frickin' brilliant! I see I've rubbed off on ya with all that Olde English Crappe.

I don't think it would work out with me at a physical place to meet. 6'1 @275, 8% bodyfat, have won three state hwt bodybuilding titles and am preparing for my first amateur national level one, have won two state Powerlifting titles and place 3rd in weight class at Nationals--I can guarantee you wouldn't want to argue.

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
I don't think it would work out with me at a physical place to meet. 6'1 @275, 8% bodyfat, have won three state hwt bodybuilding titles and am preparing for my first amateur national level one, have won two state Powerlifting titles and place 3rd in weight class at Nationals--I can guarantee you wouldn't want to argue.

I'd give the Gunny ten to one odds over you anytime.

beyondtherim said:
I can guarantee you wouldn't want to argue.

I'm five foot eight, two hundred and fifty pounds, and thirty percent body fat. I'm crippled and I can't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm perfectly willing to argue with you in person. And I can guarantee that you wouldn't want to lay a finger on me.

Korimyr the Rat said:
I'm five foot eight, two hundred and fifty pounds, and thirty percent body fat. I'm crippled and I can't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm perfectly willing to argue with you in person. And I can guarantee that you wouldn't want to lay a finger on me.

Man I don't know what's with all the big talk. I'd kick all y'alls asses and you know it. :mrgreen:

I`ll scalp all of you....:mrgreen:

:roll: "Lighten up, Francis" - Stripes.

Maybe not, but I would most certainly see if i could bum some roids

You all better take good pics of all this äss whooping..

Medussa said:
You all better take good pics of all this äss whooping..

We'll hook you up. We'll de-shirt before we start.:cool:

Hmmm, I just might be tempted to join in in that de-shirt thing... you never know. Big temptation you know.. big... That nice slogan "Go big or go home!"

Last edited:

I can guarantee you'd be wrong...Posts 682 thru 685...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/off-topic-discussion/3013-member-pic-thread-69.html

Some guys always brag about being super muscular, strong, etc. Instead of having huge muscles, I would rather just be a billionare. :::shrugs::: Then you could always hire a trainer to get you in shape plus with all the toys. Hell, you wouldn't even have to worry about fighting because you could always just hire the biggest bodyguard in the world. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom