• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Extramists

Niffer

Reaction score
Oaky so it did happen a while ago but I feel I'm the only one in a america who really feels this way,

I understand why the extramists, cut off that innocent mans head. Before i go any farther i said UNDERSTAND not agree with, not want to repeat action, and definatly not admitting that I'm a terrorist as well.

now the reason i understand is becuase they don't want this war anymore then we do, more cilvilions have died in this war then all the soldiers put together. All they see is death, they protestest made clear sign they didn't want america over there. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Think about it, they got alot of attenion for what they did. We realized how agasnt the war they really were. They shoulden't of done it but they did do it for a reason.

Niffer said:
Oaky so it did happen a while ago but I feel I'm the only one in a america who really feels this way,

I understand why the extramists, cut off that innocent mans head. Before i go any farther i said UNDERSTAND not agree with, not want to repeat action, and definatly not admitting that I'm a terrorist as well.

now the reason i understand is becuase they don't want this war anymore then we do, more cilvilions have died in this war then all the soldiers put together. All they see is death, they protestest made clear sign they didn't want america over there. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Think about it, they got alot of attenion for what they did. We realized how agasnt the war they really were. They shoulden't of done it but they did do it for a reason.

Very brave of you. Now stand by for some of your fellow United Statesians to fall on you hard for daring to disagree with GWB!

Sorry I have to disagree with you there, these Islamic extremists want war, they want a fight between Islam and Christain, between west and east.

The US has given what they wanted on a silver platter - a chance to kill Americans in a war front. Bravo should I say?

Waging an unwinnable war. Afghanistan is democratic, but a democracy with no control outside Kabul, inflation, quadrudpled poppy production, still fighting going on (I know we hardly hear a word about it since Iraq).

And Iraq, well lets say rubber stamp -signature Rumsfeld didn't do his homework, in fact I'm surprised he still has his job.

To say that this government has waged an effective war on terrorism is laughable in my opinion. But I suppose it was doomed from the start.

thats not fair! you have no proof they want war! Nor can you say all of them do!
Not all cristans hate gays, not all mexican-americans like mexican food, and definatly not all islams want war! your being a fool, show me some proof

Niffer said:
thats not fair! you have no proof they want war! Nor can you say all of them do!
Not all cristans hate gays, not all mexican-americans like mexican food, and definatly not all islams want war! your being a fool, show me some proof

I understand that you're still in school, so I'll try to be kind. Debate works out a little easier if you have a better handle on the English language. I pointed out a couple of things you may want to correct. Your English teacher might be of some help. Just something you might want to think about before you call someone a fool. After you take care of that little problem you might want to check out the book "HOLY WAR, INC: inside the secret world of Osama bin Laden" by Peter L. Bergen. While everyone already knows that nothing is 100% nor does any opinion encapsulate everyone this book will give you some insight to Islamic extremists & war.

Niffer said:
now the reason i understand is becuase they don't want this war anymore then we do, more cilvilions have died in this war then all the soldiers put together.

Why is a soldier’s death considered better then a civilian’s death? Is it because they have the chance to defend themselves, because it’s certain doesn’t matter to there families, or friends. I guess dead civilian just sounds good in politics, as a meaningful death.

Hewitt said:
Why is a soldier’s death considered better then a civilian’s death? Is it because they have the chance to defend themselves, because it’s certain doesn’t matter to there families, or friends. I guess dead civilian just sounds good in politics, as a meaningful death.
It's a pretty common belief. Civilians tend to accept the death of a soldier in war because they are doing their duty/job, but when a civilian is killed-all hell breaks loose.

Back
Top Bottom