• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Democratic Party is already stealing the election by throwing away ballots voting for Trump

That entire story including the inaccurate DOJ press release are rotten to the core. Have we gotten to the point where straight Russian disinfo methods are being used by our own government?

I’m beginning to wonder if those poo pooing this information because of the numbers, are the same ones having a fit over even one person dying from Covid under Trump’s leadership. No big deal if it was discovered that in one district seven of those ballots were for Trump. The fool that tossed them was just sloppy. Others might be more slick about it.

That entire story including the inaccurate DOJ press release are rotten to the core. Have we gotten to the point where straight Russian disinfo methods are being used by our own government?
Yes. We see it all through the Trump government. We see the CDC being politicized by sanitizing a report about meat packers, erasing directives and findings and changing them to "recommend." Maddow and her reporting team uncovered evidence that the CDC watered down recommendations its scientists had made for dealing with a COVID-19 outbreak at a Smithfield Foods meatpacking plant in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

We see it when medical officials have to watch their words about contradicting assertions made by Trump.

I’m beginning to wonder if those poo pooing this information because of the numbers, are the same ones having a fit over even one person dying from Covid under Trump’s leadership. No big deal if it was discovered that in one district seven of those ballots were for Trump. The fool that tossed them was just sloppy. Others might be more slick about it.
Speaking for myself. No I am not having a "fit over even one person dying from Covid under Trump leadership"
There is much more to his lack of leadership than the Covid handling.

Speaking for myself. No I am not having a "fit over even one person dying from Covid under Trump leadership"
There is much more to his lack of leadership than the Covid handling.
Does the fact that someone threw out (military service members) ballots not concern you?

Joko will never even acknowledge that that post was ever made.

I do not require any Trump supporter to validate their own humiliation. ;)

Does the fact that someone threw out (military service members) ballots not concern you?
Boards of elections are typically manned by senior citizens as temporary workers. Seven ballots were thrown out by accident. Whip out the handcuffs and take them away.

the majority of people dislike the orange fool to the extreme and are highly motivated to vote against him. the right knows this, and it will do everything it can to cheat and suppress the vote. this is just a bullshit deflection.

Boards of elections are typically manned by senior citizens as temporary workers. Seven ballots were thrown out by accident. Whip out the handcuffs and take them away.
The temporary worker is no longer employed by the elections bureau, the county said.
Getting fired is probably enuf. If this was in Florida it might be more acceptable since the seniors there are known to have trouble filling out a ballot. Still many seniors are not senile so I’m not sure why you would want to excuse he/she because of age. Sounds like age discrimination.

the majority of people dislike the orange fool to the extreme and are highly motivated to vote against him. the right knows this, and it will do everything it can to cheat and suppress the vote. this is just a bullshit deflection.
:) tweety is glad you got his message.
1601071730041.png

Who is having a fit over one person dying from COVID-19?

Why are you happy with the US being the 206th worst out of 215 countries as measured by deaths per million population?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neither are you, but everyone knows that.

What even is this thread? This was not the Democratic party. This was the GOP. And it was nothing. Is...is the thing to just...keep pretending? And who is this swaying?

Who is having a fit over one person dying from COVID-19?

Why are you happy with the US being the 206th worst out of 215 countries as measured by deaths per million population?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My mistake. I guess it’s ok if only one person dies due to Trump’s mishandling of the pandemic.

Getting fired is probably enuf. If this was in Florida it might be more acceptable since the seniors there are known to have trouble filling out a ballot. Still many seniors are not senile so I’m not sure why you would want to excuse he/she because of age. Sounds like age discrimination.

People age in different ways. Trump is having mini strokes and thinks his father was born in Germany. Whereas there are people in their 90’s that stuff isn’t happening to.

Note that nobody, even the DoJ is claiming there was fraud.

Is it being investigated?
The investigation should be investigated. It really smells like a setup.

“This is both bizarre and disturbing — U.S. Attorney’s Offices don’t issue reports on pending investigations— and certainly not reports so blatantly contrived to provide political ballast for a sitting President’s campaign narrative,” David Laufman, a DOJ veteran, tweeted about the press release.

The investigation should be investigated. It really smells like a setup.

“This is both bizarre and disturbing — U.S. Attorney’s Offices don’t issue reports on pending investigations— and certainly not reports so blatantly contrived to provide political ballast for a sitting President’s campaign narrative,” David Laufman, a DOJ veteran, tweeted about the press release.
It doesn’t matter if they are baffled. It’s not unusual to announce an investigation. Where have you been for the last four years? What would be unusual is to announce that they expect the evidence will prove fraud. Something like many Democrats expected mueller to find about Trump colluding with the Russians even before mueller was finished with his investigation.

I don’t know if fraud took place but anyone interested in the integrity of the election would care to know.

does it not matter to you that the action was compelled by the outcome of a GOP lawsuit regarding 'naked' ballots?

• The ballots were discarded by a temporary, or “contract” worker assigned to sort the mail who appears to have been following direction.
  • These ballots were military ballots, not absentee or other by-mail ballots.
  • The county immediately reported what happened to federal officials, who appear to have immediately politicized the issue.
  • “Because these ballots were returned in envelopes similar to absentee ballot requests, elections officials opened them,” The Washington Post reports. “If the ballots weren’t then enclosed in another envelope which shielded the actual vote being cast, they may have been considered ‘naked ballots,’ a term used to describe mail ballots returned without the voter’s intent being protected.
  • The Trump campaign and the Pennsylvania GOP in a lawsuit argued that “naked ballots” should not be counted. They won that lawsuit. These nine ballots appear to be “naked ballots,” and that appears to be the reason they were thrown out.
  • The contract worker has been told to not return.
  • Buzzfeed adds it appears the DOJ violated its own policy by issuing a press release about the “discarded” ballots, and even worse, suggesting this is a case of election fraud, and even worse than that, suggesting one candidate over another was favored.
  • MSNBC adds that county officials were not aware of who the ballots were for until the DOJ’s press release was issued.
  • Attorney General Bill Barr personally briefed President Trump about the discarded ballots. Trump and his White House press secretary then politicized the event.
  • The county elections supervisor was exceedingly thorough. “Garbage from the Elections Bureau from September 14 through September 16, the time the independent contractor was on County property, was put in a dumpster and secured by County staff,” a local Pennsylvania news report states. “The trash was then searched by the FBI, the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office, the Pennsylvania State Police and county staff. All contents relating to the matter were taken by the FBI.”

does it not matter to you that the action was compelled by the outcome of a GOP lawsuit regarding 'naked' ballots?

• The ballots were discarded by a temporary, or “contract” worker assigned to sort the mail who appears to have been following direction.
  • These ballots were military ballots, not absentee or other by-mail ballots.
  • The county immediately reported what happened to federal officials, who appear to have immediately politicized the issue.
  • “Because these ballots were returned in envelopes similar to absentee ballot requests, elections officials opened them,” The Washington Post reports. “If the ballots weren’t then enclosed in another envelope which shielded the actual vote being cast, they may have been considered ‘naked ballots,’ a term used to describe mail ballots returned without the voter’s intent being protected.
  • The Trump campaign and the Pennsylvania GOP in a lawsuit argued that “naked ballots” should not be counted. They won that lawsuit. These nine ballots appear to be “naked ballots,” and that appears to be the reason they were thrown out.
  • The contract worker has been told to not return.
  • Buzzfeed adds it appears the DOJ violated its own policy by issuing a press release about the “discarded” ballots, and even worse, suggesting this is a case of election fraud, and even worse than that, suggesting one candidate over another was favored.
  • MSNBC adds that county officials were not aware of who the ballots were for until the DOJ’s press release was issued.
  • Attorney General Bill Barr personally briefed President Trump about the discarded ballots. Trump and his White House press secretary then politicized the event.
  • The county elections supervisor was exceedingly thorough. “Garbage from the Elections Bureau from September 14 through September 16, the time the independent contractor was on County property, was put in a dumpster and secured by County staff,” a local Pennsylvania news report states. “The trash was then searched by the FBI, the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office, the Pennsylvania State Police and county staff. All contents relating to the matter were taken by the FBI.”
Is the investigation over already?

^ Another Democrat cheering throwing away mail in ballots and rioters - outraged that the new Democratic Confederacy can't burn down federal courthouses.

The Democratic Party was an is the greatest enemy Americans and the United States - and democracy - ever had and is more dangerous than it was when it started its last attempt to overthrow the American government in their first violent civil war.

Be careful that you do not become what you hate, Joko.

Back
Top Bottom