• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Democratic Party is already stealing the election by throwing away ballots voting for Trump

Does the fact that someone threw out (military service members) ballots not concern you?
No ballot properly completed and would have arrived within the voting timeframe should be thrown out. Satistied?
Can you prove that the scanners used to count the ballots are 100% accurate?
What happens to ballots that the scanner can't decide who the vote was for?

Without seeing the investigation report there are a number of questions."
- Some have accused it was a Democrat by the title of the thread. Can you prove it?
- Did the ballots arrive after the timeframe for turning in mail in ballots?

Even if someone votes in person , can you say for sure that the ballot will be correctly counted?

No ballot properly completed and would have arrived within the voting timeframe should be thrown out. Satistied?
Can you prove that the scanners used to count the ballots are 100% accurate?
What happens to ballots that the scanner can't decide who the vote was for?

Without seeing the investigation report there are a number of questions."
- Some have accused it was a Democrat by the title of the thread. Can you prove it?
- Did the ballots arrive after the timeframe for turning in mail in ballots?

Even if someone votes in person , can you say for sure that the ballot will be correctly counted?
I can’t prove it. Hopefully the investigation will discover what really happened. But unlike some I won’t dismiss it as not deserving an investigation. I watched the Wizard of Oz. Toto sure was a curious little pup.

Question: The article said 9 ballots. It does not say out of how many that were cast by mail.
they were overseas military ballots. they were all by mail.

this is concerning to me and what i feared most. rogue agents.

they were overseas military ballots. they were all by mail.

this is concerning to me and what i feared most. rogue agents.

True they were overseas military ballots. Still doesn't answer the questions of when they were mailed.
Can you prove "rogue agents" or was it a simple error.

At this point in time I am more concerned about the 2020 election. The rhetoric from Trump is suspect. I believe he is playing with the media and the public regarding the election.

What this, like the other incidents does is demonstarte that the election is at the mercy of individuals in mail handling capacity.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Pennsylvania first announced in an initial press release that all nine ballots were cast for Trump, but later corrected that number to seven and said two were resealed inside the envelope. Pennsylvania utilizes "secrecy envelopes" that cover cast ballots in addition to the larger, mailing envelope.

"Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump," the updated release said. "Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown."

100% of the ballots where it known who the voter voted for Trump. No votes for Biden were thrown away. How many thousands more Trump votes were thrown away so far by that one Democratic Party operation?

The Democratic Party operative didn't read his instructions well. The instruction was to destroy the ballots - such as burning them so there is no evidence.

We now know why China Joe Biden doesn't even bother to vote. He knows - I think everyone knows - that mail in ballots that are voting for Trump will simply be thrown away. This is the reason the Democratic Party has so demanded mail in ballots on a mass scale.

What should Americans do with the Democratic Party - the party of sedition - erasing democracy in the United States in a criminal coup to overthrow democratic representative government in the United States? This is NOT a theoretical question. It is happening as I write this in this election.

Will I accept Joe Biden as president? NO. He will be an unelected criminal in the White House by an criminal overthrow of American democratic by the Democratic Party - as always the worst enemy the United States and Americans ever had.

This is a total fabrication put into motion by Barr and Trump. See my new OP on this.

My mistake. I guess it’s ok if only one person dies due to Trump’s mishandling of the pandemic.

Why are you happy with the US being the 206th worst out of 215 countries as measured by deaths per million population? Trump has taken us from being admired, to laughed at and now to being pitied.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are you happy with the US being the 206th worst out of 215 countries as measured by deaths per million population? Trump has taken us from being admired, to laughed at and now to being pitied.

George get your mind off Covid. There’s another forum for that discussion. I only mentioned it in passing for comparison.

George get your mind off Covid. There’s another forum for that discussion. I only mentioned it in passing for comparison.

I see you have no answer. I didn’t think you would. You bring covid up then can’t defend your position. Covid is THE election issue for many people and certainly belongs in this forum.

Given that we are the 206th worst out of 215 countries as measured by deaths per million population, I can certainly see why you Trumpers don’t want to discuss it!

It’s also why Trump is making a big deal out of 9 ballots that were accidentally discarded, but then found by Lucerne county officials. He wants the focus to be on everything else except his failures.

does it not matter to you that the action was compelled by the outcome of a GOP lawsuit regarding 'naked' ballots?

• The ballots were discarded by a temporary, or “contract” worker assigned to sort the mail who appears to have been following direction.
  • These ballots were military ballots, not absentee or other by-mail ballots.
  • The county immediately reported what happened to federal officials, who appear to have immediately politicized the issue.
  • “Because these ballots were returned in envelopes similar to absentee ballot requests, elections officials opened them,” The Washington Post reports. “If the ballots weren’t then enclosed in another envelope which shielded the actual vote being cast, they may have been considered ‘naked ballots,’ a term used to describe mail ballots returned without the voter’s intent being protected.
  • The Trump campaign and the Pennsylvania GOP in a lawsuit argued that “naked ballots” should not be counted. They won that lawsuit. These nine ballots appear to be “naked ballots,” and that appears to be the reason they were thrown out.
  • The contract worker has been told to not return.
  • Buzzfeed adds it appears the DOJ violated its own policy by issuing a press release about the “discarded” ballots, and even worse, suggesting this is a case of election fraud, and even worse than that, suggesting one candidate over another was favored.
  • MSNBC adds that county officials were not aware of who the ballots were for until the DOJ’s press release was issued.
  • Attorney General Bill Barr personally briefed President Trump about the discarded ballots. Trump and his White House press secretary then politicized the event.
  • The county elections supervisor was exceedingly thorough. “Garbage from the Elections Bureau from September 14 through September 16, the time the independent contractor was on County property, was put in a dumpster and secured by County staff,” a local Pennsylvania news report states. “The trash was then searched by the FBI, the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office, the Pennsylvania State Police and county staff. All contents relating to the matter were taken by the FBI.”
So it seems like the chaos Trump is trying to sow over mail-in ballots worked this time. But thankfully, only a very small number of ballots were affected. And then it seems the Trump administration is trying to blow this up into something more, violating their own DOJ rules.

Standard Trumpian tactics.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Pennsylvania first announced in an initial press release that all nine ballots were cast for Trump, but later corrected that number to seven and said two were resealed inside the envelope. Pennsylvania utilizes "secrecy envelopes" that cover cast ballots in addition to the larger, mailing envelope.

"Of the nine ballots that were discarded and then recovered, 7 were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump," the updated release said. "Two of the discarded ballots had been resealed inside their appropriate envelopes by Luzerne elections staff prior to recovery by the FBI and the contents of those 2 ballots are unknown."

100% of the ballots where it known who the voter voted for Trump. No votes for Biden were thrown away. How many thousands more Trump votes were thrown away so far by that one Democratic Party operation?

The Democratic Party operative didn't read his instructions well. The instruction was to destroy the ballots - such as burning them so there is no evidence.

We now know why China Joe Biden doesn't even bother to vote. He knows - I think everyone knows - that mail in ballots that are voting for Trump will simply be thrown away. This is the reason the Democratic Party has so demanded mail in ballots on a mass scale.

What should Americans do with the Democratic Party - the party of sedition - erasing democracy in the United States in a criminal coup to overthrow democratic representative government in the United States? This is NOT a theoretical question. It is happening as I write this in this election.

Will I accept Joe Biden as president? NO. He will be an unelected criminal in the White House by an criminal overthrow of American democratic by the Democratic Party - as always the worst enemy the United States and Americans ever had.

This incident you are referring to has now been confirmed to be an administrative error. Voters sent in ballots using the wrong envelope. The envelope these ballots were sent in were meant for ballot requests. That's why the officials opened them. Furthermore, the DOJ should not have publicly commented on this investigation before it was concluded. It's clear at this point that Barr and Trump intend to contest this election on false pretenses, and "trumped up" charges of voter fraud, and they will be using the DOJ as one of the main vehicles of spreading this anti-election propaganda.

joko104, what you are doing by spreading these lies is now endangering American citizens. The lies you are spreading on behalf of Trump's re-election campaign may result in innocent American citizens being murdered by far-right militia groups who have deluded themselves by propaganda such as yours into believing Trump's lies.

Stop it. And stop it now.

I'm convinced almost the entire Trump base fell for the Amway scam too.

This incident you are referring to has now been confirmed to be an administrative error. Voters sent in ballots using the wrong envelope. The envelope these ballots were sent in were meant for ballot requests. That's why the officials opened them. Furthermore, the DOJ should not have publicly commented on this investigation before it was concluded. It's clear at this point that Barr and Trump intend to contest this election on false pretenses, and "trumped up" charges of voter fraud, and they will be using the DOJ as one of the main vehicles of spreading this anti-election propaganda.

joko104, what you are doing by spreading these lies is now endangering American citizens. The lies you are spreading on behalf of Trump's re-election campaign may result in innocent American citizens being murdered by far-right militia groups who have deluded themselves by propaganda such as yours into believing Trump's lies.

Stop it. And stop it now.
From another thread on the topic. The Trump/Barr claim has been 100% debunked.

From another thread on the topic. The Trump/Barr claim has been 100% debunked.

Barr and Trump are going to lose, but they are going to try to bring down the country with them. Traitors who support Trump are going to play along with their scam.

True they were overseas military ballots. Still doesn't answer the questions of when they were mailed.
Can you prove "rogue agents" or was it a simple error.

At this point in time I am more concerned about the 2020 election. The rhetoric from Trump is suspect. I believe he is playing with the media and the public regarding the election.

looks like trump was semi-correct. throwing out ballots should be a federal offense. the temp clerk that did it was fired.

the only people allowed to throw out ballots are election officials not temp clerks.

this was found to be false. The ballots were simply 9 ballots that were discarded in error by a temp clerk...and it was addressed and the issue was fixed.

looks like trump was semi-correct. throwing out ballots should be a federal offense. the temp clerk that did it was fired.

the only people allowed to throw out ballots are election officials not temp clerks.
agreed that a temp clerk should not throw out a ballot. However, I disagree that anyone should be allowed to throw a ballot in the trash. If it was in error, because the person did not know what they were....that is different...however, this is not some huge conspiracy.

agreed that a temp clerk should not throw out a ballot. However, I disagree that anyone should be allowed to throw a ballot in the trash. If it was in error, because the person did not know what they were....that is different...however, this is not some huge conspiracy.
yea it just happened to be that all the ballots that they caught this time were trumps.

how mant more ballots did this temp worker throw out before he was caught. now they have to audit all of the ballots sent out and received and see if any are missing. which ones were cast and which ones weren't.

there are hundreds of hours involved doing this.

yea it just happened to be that all the ballots that they caught this time were trumps.

how mant more ballots did this temp worker throw out before he was caught. now they have to audit all of the ballots sent out and received and see if any are missing. which ones were cast and which ones weren't.

There was no malicious attempt by the temp worker to discard the ballots. The temp worker simply made a mistake.

Stop spreading lies.

There was no malicious attempt by the temp worker to discard the ballots.

Stop spreading lies.
umm you evidently do not know what a lie is.
facts do not care about your feelings.

it is a fact that all the ballots they caught this temp worker throwing out where trump votes.

now an audit has to be done to compare ballots mailed out and received and which ones have been processed and which ones are missing.

this person has been fired and needs to be questioned as to why he was throwing out trump votes and how many ballots he has thrown out.

temp workers should not be throwing anything out. only election officials can declare a ballot invalid.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that only Democrats would consider cheating, although that is all we ever hear about. Of course, this wasn't cheating, but that fact will be roundly ignored by those pushing the Mail-in Fallacy.

umm you evidently do not know what a lie is.
facts do not care about your feelings.

it is a fact that all the ballots they caught this temp worker throwing out where trump votes.

now an audit has to be done to compare ballots mailed out and received and which ones have been processed and which ones are missing.

this person has been fired and needs to be questioned as to why he was throwing out trump votes and how many ballots he has thrown out.

temp workers should not be throwing anything out. only election officials can declare a ballot invalid.

You've been suggesting throughout your various posts in this thread that this is the result of malicious intent.

You are lying.

Because you are lying, I will call you a liar.

Mindlessly repeating Ben Shapiro isn't an argument.

not going to take the time to post a link. Follow up reports showed the local officials addressed the issue back then.
I agree that ballots should not be tossed out. That said 9 ballots out of over 8million State votes is hardly a crisis.

Trump supports mail in ballots . He has used mail in voting. He says it is secure. What he objects to is mass mailing of ballots to all registered voters when the voter has not requested one.

that is incorrect. There were nine, supposedly 7 of them were for Trump, that means 2 were not. We have no clue if that is true.

Back
Top Bottom