• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Clinton Foundation left a toxic legacy in Colombia

ocean515

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The Clinton Foundation left a toxic legacy in Colombia | Fusion

Excerpts:

Hillary Clinton has long said she is “very proud” of the Clinton Foundation’s work, but many of its beneficiaries in Colombia wonder why.
______

While intense media scrutiny has focused on the foundation’s donations and its use of that money – partly because of the wealth of available information on its vast financial intake – little sustained attention has been dedicated to its accomplishments on the ground.
______

The American Media Institute, a nonprofit news service based in Alexandria, Virginia, partnered with Fusion to send us to Colombia to investigate the Clinton Foundation’s impact. We found ground realities that contrast, often starkly, with the nonprofit’s platitudes about its good work.​

Has anyone tried to learn about the work the Clinton Foundation, and all it's offshoots, has actually done outside the reports the Foundation provides?

The article above provides what appears to be a rather in-depth on the ground look at actual results.

It would appear the same deceit, and media collusion has been at play, since Hillary's media partners have only looked at the money, and not the results.

Are you interested to know what impact the billions of dollars raised has had? Or does it not matter?

It would appear the same deceit, and media collusion has been at play, since Hillary's media partners have only looked at the money, and not the results.

I just popped in to check source. Do I need to click on it to discredit it? Or is this a matter of sample size.

I just popped in to check source. Do I need to click on it to discredit it? Or is this a matter of sample size.

No, your drive by snark was sufficient to discredit you. Good job.

Why don't you look for independent articles that profile the long term results from the Clinton Foundation programs?

Try looking for something in a local paper in the regions they operate. Try looking for something from the MSM.

Try looking for some on the ground reporting like that done in the article in the OP.

Good luck with that, because it doesn't appear anyone is doing it.

Back
Top Bottom