• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Christian Nationalist Forces That Terrorized Me as a Child Have Grown Only More Powerful

Well you asked if I support Bible over law or law over Bible, my being an atheist should make the answer to that question obvious even to you.

Yes or no would have been sufficient.

In, I think it was a Gallup poll a year or so ago respondents were asked a series of questions about government and religion. A surprising percentage of non-Christians, atheists and Jews said they supported the idea of a Christian federal government in Washington. The point being more people support Christian nationalism than we might image including Christians who don't consider themselves Christian nationalists.

Your apathy doesn't surprise me.

Yes or no would have been sufficient.

In, I think it was a Gallup poll a year or so ago respondents were asked a series of questions about government and religion. A surprising percentage of non-Christians, atheists and Jews said they supported the idea of a Christian federal government in Washington. The point being more people support Christian nationalism than we might image including Christians who don't consider themselves Christian nationalists.

Your apathy doesn't surprise me.
Other than a bigoted smear, I dont know what Christian Nationalism is, or how it differs from the Christianity practiced in the US over the last 250+ years. And id like to see this supposed poll of yours because it makes no sense.

Sounds like an easy scare. Better keep Silas away from haunted houses or he may stroke-out.

Other than a bigoted smear, I dont know what Christian Nationalism is, or how it differs from the Christianity practiced in the US over the last 250+ years.

A theocracy and all that would entail. Your ignorance is disingenuous and/or willful. There are countless books, articles, even in Christian magazines. Do the work.

And id like to see this supposed poll of yours because it makes no sense.

If I can find it I will post it.

A theocracy and all that would entail. Your ignorance is disingenuous and/or willful. There are countless books, articles, even in Christian magazines. Do the work.

And id like to see this supposed poll of yours because it makes no sense.

If I can find it I will post it.
No one is calling for a theocracy here. Its just more leftist fear mongering and lying

When did Time Magazine become anti-American, anti-christian and leftist?
When Time employed the rabid anti-American leftist atheist with an irrational hatred of Christianity Silas House to write their article.

When Time employed the rabid anti-American leftist atheist with an irrational hatred of Christianity Silas House to write their article.
I fail to see how he is anti-Ameircan because he is gay.

BTW, He is an Episcopalian, so he isn't anti Christian.
House was born and raised in Southeastern Kentucky. He presently lives in Lexington, Kentucky. He has two children and is married to writer and editor Jason Kyle Howard. He is an Episcopalian.[9]
Wiki/SilasHouse

Back
Top Bottom