• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Christian Nationalist Forces That Terrorized Me as a Child Have Grown Only More Powerful

Of course they do, because Democrat pieces of shit ARE anti-American.
Your side led a coup. That means your side is not entitled to talk.

To be an American one has to support the founding principles of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Since every Democrat vehemently opposes the pursuit of happiness, liberty, and has an especially nasty hatred for all life, that by definition makes them anti-American.
This is not even remotely true. Your side hates anything that is not white and Christian. Your side terrorizes that LBGTQ community.

The riot on January 6, 2021 was political theater created by Democrat filth and their cohorts in the FBI. So continue flogging that horse, that way we will all know exactly where you stand. Just remember that payback can be a bitch. Trump would never have been elected had it not been for the crimes of Obama. Now that Democrats have weaponized the federal government against their opposition, do you really think Republicans won't do the same when they seize power from Democrat filth?
This is just an outright lie. The MAGA terrorists who attempted the coup were not Democrats. They were all republicans who attacked because the orange terrorist lied about the results of an election. Obama did not commit any crimes. This is another right-wing lie.

The Democrats have not weaponized the federal government. This is another debunked Trump lie. The right wing does not like being held accountable for their behavior. The KKK didn't like it in the late 60s and the GQP MAGA terrorist squad did not like it in 2021.

Supporting terrorists is a bad look.

You need to stop watching Faux.

They lied about the election and they admitted they lied about the election. They paid out nearly 1 billion in damages because they were afraid of what the jury would do.

The anti-American Democratic Party needs to be classified as a terrorist organization under Public Law 107-40, have all of their assets seized, and it leadership imprisoned in GITMO indefinitely. The President has the authority while the law remains in effect. Once the Democratic Party has been outlawed, we can start going after its criminal supporters. This is the weaponized federal government you wanted to create, but it will be the Republicans who create it instead. Enjoy your Karma.

Keep your hate to yourself.

The Democrats are not terrorists, the MAGA loons and their GQP handlers are.

Considering the source is a rabid anti-American leftist atheist with an irrational hatred of Christianity in particular, I wouldn't put a great deal of stock into what he has to say. :rolleyes:
Sounds like the majority of leftists posting on this site, if we are being honest.

Considering the source is a rabid anti-American leftist atheist with an irrational hatred of Christianity in particular, I wouldn't put a great deal of stock into what he has to say. :rolleyes:

It's not a hate of Christianity, it's respect for the separation of church and state.

Your religion does not belong in my government. If cannot handle that, I am sorry for you. We were never meant to be governed by a religion.

"Christian Nationalism"

Superstition driven by fear of others.

Until someone can establish for me when and who wrote the "bible", I have to take the ramblings as collections of madness and superstition by a primitive peoples who believed all the world's animals could fit on a 600' boat.
Christian Nationalism is nothing but a smear created by antichristian bigots.

Nope.

Christian Nationalism is a real issue created by racist bigots who want a white country governed by a Christian theocracy.

Nope.

Christian Nationalism is a real issue created by racist bigots who want a white country governed by a Christian theocracy.
Nope.

Only antichristian bigots use the term.

Once again you are wrong. You have a habit of saying things without thinking.

One quick example of what you say does not exist:

Peoria Public Schools (AZ) has been having a difficult time getting two board members to stop quoting the bible (proof texting) to justify their position on discussions during board meetings. The board chair time and again asked the two members not to quote the bible during board meetings. The two members ignored the chair and continued bible quotes. Just last week the board chair reported to the board that he had received a letter from a state organization asking the board to cease and desist or the school district would face legal action.

The two board members informed the board that they would seek legal counsel to sue the board so that they could continue to quote the bible during board meetings.

What these board members were doing and want to continue to do is clearly illegal. What is also clear is that these two board members believe that the bible trumps the rule of law.

Once again you are wrong. You have a habit of saying things without thinking.

One quick example of what you say does not exist:

Peoria Public Schools (AZ) has been having a difficult time getting two board members to stop quoting the bible (proof texting) to justify their position on discussions during board meetings. The board chair time and again asked the two members not to quote the bible during board meetings. The two members ignored the chair and continued bible quotes. Just last week the board chair reported to the board that he had received a letter from a state organization asking the board to cease and desist or the school district would face legal action.

The two board members informed the board that they would seek legal counsel to sue the board so that they could continue to quote the bible during board meetings.

What these board members were doing and want to continue to do is clearly illegal. What is also clear is that these two board members believe that the bible trumps the rule of law.
Christian Nationalism = 2 school board members in Peoria AZ. Brilliant stuff as always RT.

Christian Nationalism = 2 school board members in Peoria AZ. Brilliant stuff as always RT.

It was an example of what has been happening all over the nation in many forms, you know like Roy Moore’s 10 Commandments monument at his courthouse.

So, do you support bible quotes in school board and other public meetings?

Bible over law or law over bible? Which do you support? Simple question. Don’t weasel out.

Nope.

Only antichristian bigots use the term.

Skin in the game, Fletch?

"Christian Nationalist Crusade was an American antisemitic organization which operated from St. Louis, Missouri. Its founder was Gerald L. K. Smith. It sold and distributed, inter alia, The International Jew, and subscribed to the antisemitic views embodied in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which it also published. According to details published by the Library of Congress, Smith "prepared" The International Jew for publication, date possibly in the 1950s.[1]

History​

Smith founded this entity in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1942, with the purpose to "preserve America as a Christian nation being conscious of a highly organized campaign to substitute Jewish tradition for Christian tradition".[citation needed] Its purpose was also to oppose Communism, one world government and immigration. It also aimed to "fight mongrelization and all attempts to force the intermixture of the black and White races".[citation needed] It was effectively a political party, and promoted antisemitic and racist causes, particularly in St. Louis from the 1940s through the 1950s..."

Last edited:
It was an example of what has been happening all over the nation in many forms, you know like Roy Moore’s 10 Commandments monument at his courthouse.

So, do you support bible quotes in school board and other public meetings?

Bible over law or law over bible? Which do you support? Simple question. Don’t weasel out.
We have had Christians in positions of political power since the country was founded. The idea that they are somehow different or worse today is nonsense.

Skin in the game, Fletch?

"Christian Nationalist Crusade was an American antisemitic organization which operated from St. Louis, Missouri. Its founder was Gerald L. K. Smith. It sold and distributed, inter alia, The International Jew, and subscribed to the antisemitic views embodied in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which it also published. According to details published by the Library of Congress, Smith "prepared" The International Jew for publication, date possibly in the 1950s.[1]

History​

Smith founded this entity in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1942, with the purpose to "preserve America as a Christian nation being conscious of a highly organized campaign to substitute Jewish tradition for Christian tradition".[citation needed] Its purpose was also to oppose Communism, one world government and immigration. It also aimed to "fight mongrelization and all attempts to force the intermixture of the black and White races".[citation needed] It was effectively a political party, and promoted antisemitic and racist causes, particularly in St. Louis from the 1940s through the 1950s..."
That organization was disbanded in 1977. Its 2023. Try and be a little less desperate.

-----
We have had Christians in positions of political power since the country was founded. The idea that they are somehow different or worse today is nonsense.

Fletch, they've graduated to "enemy of the people..."

"Tim Miller is an American political consultant and writer. He was a communications director for the Jeb Bush 2016 presidential campaign, and subsequently became an outspoken critic of former U.S. president Donald Trump. .."

"..The movement is believed by its followers to have begun in 1975 with a purported message from God delivered to evangelicals Loren Cunningham, Bill Bright, and Francis Schaeffer ordering them to invade the "seven spheres" of society. The idea was not seriously considered until 2000 during a meeting between Cunningham and Lance Wallnau. The movement came to prominence after the 2013 publication of Lance Wallnau and Bill Johnson's Invading Babylon: The 7 Mountain Mandate.[4]

The movement was generally supportive of the Presidency of Donald Trump with member Paula White becoming the president's spiritual advisor. White claimed that Trump "will play a critical role in Armageddon as the United States stands alongside Israel in the battle against Islam." In 2020 Charlie Kirk said "finally we have a president that understands the seven mountains of cultural influence" during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference.[4] "

Followers believe that by fulfilling the Seven Mountain Mandate they can bring about the end times.[4]

Followers

Last edited:
-----

"..The movement is believed by its followers to have begun in 1975 with a purported message from God delivered to evangelicals Loren Cunningham, Bill Bright, and Francis Schaeffer ordering them to invade the "seven spheres" of society. The idea was not seriously considered until 2000 during a meeting between Cunningham and Lance Wallnau. The movement came to prominence after the 2013 publication of Lance Wallnau and Bill Johnson's Invading Babylon: The 7 Mountain Mandate.[4]

The movement was generally supportive of the Presidency of Donald Trump with member Paula White becoming the president's spiritual advisor. White claimed that Trump "will play a critical role in Armageddon as the United States stands alongside Israel in the battle against Islam." In 2020 Charlie Kirk said "finally we have a president that understands the seven mountains of cultural influence" during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference.[4] "

Followers believe that by fulfilling the Seven Mountain Mandate they can bring about the end times.[4]

Followers

Sorry dude, im not wading through all that. Make your point using your own words.

That’s not what I asked. You are attempting to weasel out of my questions. Why?

Sorry dude, im not wading through all that. Make your point using your own words.
RWE pollute all oif the threads, "in their own words," after "intros" supported by links to disgraced Murdoch media owned site links,
thefederalist,com, nationalreview, washingtonexaminer... no need for me to imitate how they post.

Fletch, you told a whopper, now I understand why. Thanks for 'splaining your incuriousness and aversion to reading.

Last edited:
That’s not what I asked. You are attempting to weasel out of my questions. Why?
Im an atheist, I thought everyone knew that. Hope that answers your question.

RWE pollute all oif the threads, "in their own words," after "intros" supported by links to disgraced Murdoch media owned site links,
thefederalist,com, nationalreview, washingtonexaminer... no need for me to imitate how they post.

Fletch, you told a whopper, now I understand why. Thanks for 'splaining your incuriousness and aversion to reading.

Im not following all your dopey Twitter links. If you cant use your own words to make a point, im not interested.

Actually it doesn’t.
Well you asked if I support Bible over law or law over Bible, my being an atheist should make the answer to that question obvious even to you.

When did Time Magazine become anti-American, anti-christian and leftist?

Back
Top Bottom