• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The BLM Effect... Ain't it grand

Gosh, this trend of more and more officers hitting retirement age and less recruits has been happening since at least 2006. But BLM!

With fewer and fewer young men and women pursuing careers in law enforcement and the department’s many Baby Boomers reaching retirement age, nationwide trends are hitting home in San Diego.

Hey I'd blame BLM too if it came with retirement at age 55 after only 20 years of service with a nice pension. 😁

You hate civil rights movements. We get it.

I hate lying thieves.

Since lying thieves are more often than not the grifters that lie to and deceive the members of the "Black Community, they are very easily hated when they present themselves.

What programs, funding, help has BLM provided to the "Black" Community.

"They done NOTHING! NO EFFECT!!"

Dude, that's your issue. Everyone can see that. You understand some people don't agree with you, right? No matter how much you yell, right?

Do you also understand it's not up to you, as a white individual, to decide what does and doesn't help black people? Can you see how stupid that looks?

I've already explained your delusional self serving false premise. You needn't yell it again.

You have only displayed your close minded bias and allegiance to your dogma.

Dude, that's your issue. Everyone can see that. You understand some people don't agree with you, right? No matter how much you yell, right?

Not yelling.

Only asking the question that you choose to avoid.

If the truth hurts you that much, I can hardly demand that you get close to it.

Do you also understand it's not up to you, as a white individual, to decide what does and doesn't help black people? Can you see how stupid that looks?
It ought to be trivially easy to point out a few things that BLM has funded to better the life of the people they are fighting for?

This is what more than a year of violence, rioting, looting and destruction gets us:

Out with the old........

c852b0513b1eae7e8b82827446727565590410d7.jpg

......and in with the new.

4444d10960662fabf642371c922835beffae87a3.jpg

What's the worst that we could do.

Not yelling.

Only asking the question that you choose to avoid.

If the truth hurts you that much, I can hardly demand that you get close to it.

Lots of people, millions of people, disagree with you. You think yelling your ignorant belief makes it fact and you insist on using it as a false premise.

You do understand that millions of people disagree with your premise, right? I mean, you know they exist.

It ought to be trivially easy to point out a few things that BLM has funded to better the life of the people they are fighting for?

That's a stupid and arbitrary measurement.

Millions of people believe BLM has improved the lives of black people by raising awareness about a real problem in our police and justice system. You want to pretend all of those people don't exist, their work doesn't exist, their claims don't exist. And you ignore millions of people, as a white person, to claim black people have not been helped.

Who made you spokesperson for black people.

Millions of people believe BLM has improved the lives of black people by raising awareness about a real problem in our police and justice system. You want to pretend all of those people don't exist, their work doesn't exist, their claims don't exist. And you ignore millions of people, as a white person, to claim black people have not been helped.

The current conversation is about money though. It is rather hard to measure 'quality of life' from people's 'happiness'.

It would be real easy to measure how much money went to help though.

It would behoove you to stop implying others positions. Just argue what I say.

To be fair, I am not arguing here that BLM hasn't had any positive effects. I am just asking for measurables. With any organization, I am sure BLM has had some positive and negative effects.

The current conversation is about money though. It is rather hard to measure 'quality of life' from people's 'happiness'.

It would be real easy to measure how much money went to help though.

No.

The current conversation is racist bs being passed as social commentary. The racist bs begins with the premise that BLM is fake and hasn't helped anyone. It then proceeds to the nefarious conspiracies behind BLM.

That's the current conversation.

What programs, funding, help has BLM provided to the "Black" Community.
I’ve asked the same question many times. How has blm helped the black community? Did they rehab a park, building or neighborhood? Did they pay someone’s medical bills? Did they provide scholarships?

WTF does blm do with their millions?

No.

The current conversation is racist bs being passed as social commentary. The racist bs begins with the premise that BLM is fake and hasn't helped anyone. It then proceeds to the nefarious conspiracies behind BLM.

That's the current conversation.
Nothing about this conversation, nor most others here, are RACIST.

If that is what you wish to argue, feel free. You just won't do it with me

Also, I edited the previous post.

To be fair, I am not arguing here that BLM hasn't had any positive effects. I am just asking for measurables.

Just asking questions. Yeah, we get it. You, as a white person, are just wondering how BLM has helped anyone in any way because you don't see it. You see a conspiracy against white people.

"In most places, violent-crime rates remain well below what they were in the 1980s and early 1990s, a period that gave way to “the great American crime decline.” But last year, in some of the country’s largest cities, homicides increased by a total of 30 percent when compared with 2019.

In July 2020, shooting deaths reached a peak of roughly 58 per day and continued, nearly unabated, around that level until early 2021.

Now, the numbers are rising again.

In the nation’s capital, 2020 set a recent record for homicides — mostly from gun violence — and their number is rising again, even with the annual summer crime prevention initiative well underway. Seventy-nine people were killed in the District during the first five months of 2021, a 23 percent increase over the previous year."

And as usual...idiot leftists dont give a ****...because after all...its mostly black Americans that are dying and mostly black Americans doing the killing.

Nothing about this conversation, nor most others here, are RACIST.

White people proclaiming BLM to be a scam and a conspiracy against white people is very racist.

Millions of people believe? Millions of people also believe Biden is a racist, doe their belief make it true? blm is being called out by far too many blacks as a scam, and when blacks call it a scam then you know it’s a scam.

Millions of people believe? Millions of people also believe Biden is a racist, doe their belief make it true? blm is being called out by far too many blacks as a scam, and when blacks call it a scam then you know it’s a scam.

Do you think I'm at a Klan meeting? I'm not buying your racist crap.

White rage against BLM isn't racist?

lol

Back
Top Bottom