• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Bible (2 Viewers)

Anti trans legislation is for the protection of children and the rights of the American public at large, who are being manipulated to publicly accept what they know to be an infatuation and or a mental illness, and should not be allowed to control what is said, and regarded acceptable, and how things are done. It would be exactly like changing all the traffic laws to allow drunkards the right to drive because they may feel that losing their license is a form of hate (when we all know it isn't anything of the sort (it is done to protect everyone else's lives).
So after getting called out by me it looks you know about anti trans legislation after all.
Trans people are no more a thread to the American public than any other group.
Trans people are however a thread to religious people because they confirm that God made mistakes.

So after getting called out by me it looks you know about anti trans legislation after all.
Trans people are no more a thread to the American public than any other group.
Trans people are however a thread to religious people because they confirm that God made mistakes.
GOD allows sin to exist and it's YOU who doesn't believe in sin. YOU want only to shift the blame. Is seems okay to YOU that pro transgender legislation and pro transgender lawsuits are acceptable, but when the pendulum swings back, YOU become infuriated. To me that sound very childish on your part, and just another reason not allow such tantrums to control society nor my opinions of what's correct and acceptable and worthy of my consideration.

GOD allows sin to exist and it's YOU who doesn't believe in sin. YOU want only to shift the blame. Is seems okay to YOU that pro transgender legislation and pro transgender lawsuits are acceptable, but when the pendulum swings back, YOU become infuriated. To me that sound very childish on your part, and just another reason not allow such tantrums to control society nor my opinions of what's correct and acceptable and worthy of my consideration.
First off, it doesn't reflect good on you that I always have to crack the whip with you to get you to admit a universally known fact.
Secondly, what you consider to be a sin shouldn't factor into legislation - we are a secular nation. Write that down somewhere lest you forget again.
Now, I am unaware of any pro transgender legislation and I expect you to point the pertinent bills out to me.
Yes, I am infuriated that a bunch of yahoos who fancy themselves Christians would go to such lengths as the evangelicals do to make the lives of innocent people miserable. And you may take that any way you like it.

First off, it doesn't reflect good on you that I always have to crack the whip with you to get you to admit a universally known fact.
Secondly, what you consider to be a sin shouldn't factor into legislation - we are a secular nation. Write that down somewhere lest you forget again.
Now, I am unaware of any pro transgender legislation and I expect you to point the pertinent bills out to me.
Yes, I am infuriated that a bunch of yahoos who fancy themselves Christians would go to such lengths as the evangelicals do to make the lives of innocent people miserable. And you may take that any way you like it.
What I consider something to be shouldn't matter. I have just as much a right in the US to express what I believe as you do to disagree and concoct legislation to suit your own "feelings." The nation maybe secular; however, the citizens don't have to be nor are they limited to keeping their values to themselves simply because you don't like "Christian" views. The need to make allowances to what a student wishes to be labeled and providing generic bathroom facilities and permitting "transgender" individuals access to opposite facilities such as locker rooms are among the issues that had their beginnings with the "gay" agenda that have been pushed to the very limits of insanity.

What I consider something to be shouldn't matter. I have just as much a right in the US to express what I believe as you do to disagree and concoct legislation to suit your own "feelings." The nation maybe secular; however, the citizens don't have to be nor are they limited to keeping their values to themselves simply because you don't like "Christian" views. The need to make allowances to what a student wishes to be labeled and providing generic bathroom facilities and permitting "transgender" individuals access to opposite facilities such as locker rooms are among the issues that had their beginnings with the "gay" agenda that have been pushed to the very limits of insanity.
What I don't like are bigoted views. What I don't like are real, breathing, feeling people getting hurt to advance the message of a being that is described as being love itself. If evangelicals collectively had enough gray matter to fill an eight ounce cup, they would spot the colossal contradiction. So is God love or is he just another ignorant jackass?

What I don't like are bigoted views. What I don't like are real, breathing, feeling people getting hurt to advance the message of a being that is described as being love itself. If evangelicals collectively had enough gray matter to fill an eight ounce cup, they would spot the colossal contradiction. So is God love or is he just another ignorant jackass?
I'm very sorry but youngsters are essentially ruining their bodies with what appears for all intensive purposes a fad with a desire to be the center of attention and acceptance. You are an atheist and don't care anything regarding one's spiritual being nor what eternity has for them, nor this life if GOD's regard is encouraged. You seem bent to scientific experimentation no matter the consequences. There lies YOUR colossal contradiction.

I'm very sorry but youngsters are essentially ruining their bodies with what appears for all intensive purposes a fad with a desire to be the center of attention and acceptance. You are an atheist and don't care anything regarding one's spiritual being nor what eternity has for them, nor this life if GOD's regard is encouraged. You seem bent to scientific experimentation no matter the consequences. There lies YOUR colossal contradiction.
Take a rest. You are all over the place here. Two or three posts ago trans kids were a threat to the public and now you're fancying yourself of doing them some sort of favor, saving their souls. What a joke . You are a supremely dishonest person. Disgusting

The difference between PRO-transgender legislation and ANTI-transgender laws is the harm caused to your fellow humans by those laws aiding and abetting discrimination against transgendered persons.

The difference between PRO-transgender legislation and ANTI-transgender laws is the harm caused to your fellow humans by those laws aiding and abetting discrimination against transgendered persons.
It is choice and perception that is being called into question and not the life nor the existence of an individual as he (or she) was naturally born. If you are a male and wish to be called a female, such freedom should not inhibit another's perception that this aforementioned individual appears to have masculine attributes that limit such femininity to one's own mind only, and doesn't make him a contender for the girls' locker room or the girls' lacrosse team. I feel that if the choice was between being a naturally born male or a eunuch --- most, if not all would desire to remain as nature assembled them and forgo castration. The realization would be that neither a male nor female is fabricated, but a EUNUCH which excludes such from both the other two sexual designations.

Take a rest. You are all over the place here. Two or three posts ago trans kids were a threat to the public and now you're fancying yourself of doing them some sort of favor, saving their souls. What a joke . You are a supremely dishonest person. Disgusting
You take a rest. I never said that kids were the threat. The threat is from the adults who have an agenda and are not either being good parents or where there are administrators who are overstepping their bounds without the knowledge of the parents. You are the dishonest individual who needs to be put in your place. Salvation isn't something to laugh at while running around with a scalpel and gender-affirming medications in the other. The very thought that an otherwise healthy individual would stoop to playing at god should be discouraged and not encouraged. Even the experts in the field are concerned (though they don't come right out and say so: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3572788/

You take a rest. I never said that kids were the threat. The threat is from the adults who have an agenda and are not either being good parents or where there are administrators who are overstepping their bounds without the knowledge of the parents. You are the dishonest individual who needs to be put in your place. Salvation isn't something to laugh at while running around with a scalpel and gender-affirming medications in the other. The very thought that an otherwise healthy individual would stoop to playing at god should be discouraged and not encouraged. Even the experts in the field are concerned (though they don't come right out and say so: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3572788/
And what agenda would that be, what's the trans agenda? Kinda like the gay agenda from years ago that everybody lost their minds over and that in time evaporated into thin air? You just trot out the same lame talking points every other bigot on this forum does. You got some nerve wanting to put anybody in their place. You, the guy that insists the earth is some six thousand years old. Why don't you consult the experts on that? That would be a good start in bolstering your credibility. You're a religious fanatic who wants to control the lives of people who do you no harm. You should be ashamed of yourself

And what agenda would that be, what's the trans agenda? Kinda like the gay agenda from years ago that everybody lost their minds over and that in time evaporated into thin air? You just trot out the same lame talking points every other bigot on this forum does. You got some nerve wanting to put anybody in their place. You, the guy that insists the earth is some six thousand years old. Why don't you consult the experts on that? That would be a good start in bolstering your credibility. You're a religious fanatic who wants to control the lives of people who do you no harm. You should be ashamed of yourself
I'm a person who believes in the LORD. That doesn't make me a fanatic. In fact, your stance on gay and gender and atheism seems far more radical and fanatic. You need me to agree that you are right and I simply cannot do that because I don't believe you are. I only care where you will end up. That does bother me.

I'm a person who believes in the LORD. That doesn't make me a fanatic. In fact, your stance on gay and gender and atheism seems far more radical and fanatic. You need me to agree that you are right and I simply cannot do that because I don't believe you are.
I didn't asked you about the Lord. I asked you to explain the "trans agenda"

I didn't asked you about the Lord. I asked you to explain the "trans agenda"
The trans agenda is the desire to be accepted as normal and completely natural by society. That includes silencing everyone and anyone that may cause them any embarrassment simply by not being compliant in the charade.

The trans agenda is the desire to be accepted as normal and completely natural by society. That includes silencing everyone and anyone that may cause them any embarrassment simply by not being compliant in the charade.
So don't have to accept it, you just have to comply with title seven of the civil rights act of 64 as it may applies to you regarding work, education, health care, housing etc

What's wrong with that?

Such paranoia.
Word. I bet money that he never has nor ever will walk up to a trans person and runs his mouth as he does here. What he wants is the law to do it for him.

Word. I bet money that he never has nor ever will walk up to a trans person and runs his mouth as he does here. What he wants is the law to do it for him.
I think the word you're looking for is 'coward.'

Many things you mention here have recently believed to have been discovered or specific evidence found. I find this particular aspect of the discussion very interesting.

For a list of discoveries about creation, which were reaffirmed by science:

Post # 1,071

The videos on posts #1,072, 1,073 and 1,075 might also interest you.

Last edited:
That early cultures which experienced floods tend to have flood myths.

Why are they all talking about a GREAT FLOOD?
Their narratives may vary, the scope of the flood they describe, may vary - but nevertheless, they're all talking about a "LEGENDARY" flood - the like that's never been experienced or seen before.

Why do cultures have a CREATION narrative?
Lol - I wouldn't be surprised if civilizations in outer sace (if there are any), would also have their own CREATION narratives.
In fact, we can bet your bottom bippy on it. :)

Last edited:
Their narratives may vary, the scope of the flood they describe, may vary - but nevertheless, they're all talking about a "LEGENDARY" flood - the like that's never been experienced or seen before.

"GREAT FLOOD" =/= 'Worldwide Flood' --- Nor does "LEGENDARY" flood = 'Worldwide Flood' ( indisputable fact ) - 'Cultures" have "CREATION narratives" ( myths ) to attempt to explain what was unknown at the time the "CREATION" narratives ( myths ) were concocted by the illiterates who concocted the myths.

Lol - I wouldn't be surprised if civilizations in outer sace (if there are any), would also have their own CREATION narratives.
In fact, we can bet your bottom bippy on it. :)
Because for them it was a great flood. Are you seriously surprised that civilizatiosn on flood plains have stories about floods?

Because for them it was a great flood. Are you seriously surprised that civilizatiosn on flood plains have stories about floods?

Everyone has had an experience of floods. People don't make legends out of them.
We're talking about legendary great floods. Some narratives depict global floods, extending far back into the bronze age and neolithoc prehistory.

Here are some samples:

Aztec - Coxcox and his wife were the only survivors of a great flood, taking refuge in the hollow trunk of a cypress tree, which floated.

Maya - Huracan caused the great flood that caused the death of the wooden people.

India

• Manu and Matsya: The legend first appears in Shatapatha Brahmana (700–300 BCE), and is further detailed in Matsya Purana (250–500 CE). Matsya (the incarnation of Lord Vishnu as a fish) forewarns Manu (a human) about an impending catastrophic flood and orders him to collect all the grains of the world in a boat; in some forms of the story, all living creatures are also to be preserved in the boat.
  • Pūluga, the creator god in the religion of the indigenous inhabitants of the Andaman Islands, sends a devastating flood to punish people who have forgotten his commands. Only four people survive this flood: two men and two women.[21]

Furthermore...................

The best fit for all the evidence, Bretz concluded, was a catastrophic flood. This hypothesis was so contrary to the collective wisdom of hundreds of years of geology, however, that even Bretz doubted it at first.
The scale finally tipped in Bretz's favor during a conference in 1940. That's when Pardee demonstrated that Glacial Lake Missoula had amassed as much water as Lake Ontario and Lake Erie combined—a stockpile big enough to send a flood surging all the way from Montana to the Pacific Ocean. He explained that the evenly spaced, sandbar-like gravel hills in northwestern Montana were actually ripple marks left on the lake's bottom by the currents. (In fact, ripple marks from the flood can be found as far as Portland, Ore.) And he left the door open for Bretz to make the connection that an abrupt failure of the ice dam had unleashed the glacial water, turning a vast plain of hardened lava into the Channeled Scablands.

With that, most of the objections to the flood hypothesis were laid to rest. These days, researchers think that as many as 40 floods—some enormous, others just darn big—shaped the scablands. Whether all of the floods originated in the Cordilleran Ice Sheet is still being discussed.

"Our whole understanding of catastrophic processes has changed as a result of that work," says Baker. "Now we know that many geologically interesting places, including the English Channel, were formed by floods. And it doesn't only happen on Earth. Mars has outflow channels that are seen as evidence of catastrophic floods."

Everyone has had an experience of floods. People don't make legends out of them.
We're talking about legendary great floods. Some narratives depict global floods, extending far back into the bronze age and neolithoc prehistory.

Here are some samples:

Aztec - Coxcox and his wife were the only survivors of a great flood, taking refuge in the hollow trunk of a cypress tree, which floated.

Maya - Huracan caused the great flood that caused the death of the wooden people.

India

• Manu and Matsya: The legend first appears in Shatapatha Brahmana (700–300 BCE), and is further detailed in Matsya Purana (250–500 CE). Matsya (the incarnation of Lord Vishnu as a fish) forewarns Manu (a human) about an impending catastrophic flood and orders him to collect all the grains of the world in a boat; in some forms of the story, all living creatures are also to be preserved in the boat.
  • Pūluga, the creator god in the religion of the indigenous inhabitants of the Andaman Islands, sends a devastating flood to punish people who have forgotten his commands. Only four people survive this flood: two men and two women.[21]

Please note in the source you provided that is says myth. Flood MYTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom