• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Bible states that homosexuality is an abomination. (1 Viewer)

so bonobos aren't as docile as you were old - science was wrong

animals are animals, plain and simple

they're not human
Science was based on the data. New data means updating the science. Bonobos are still more peaceful than Chimps, who are in turn more peaceful than Homo Sapiens, having not invented mass murdering weapons.

:ROFLMAO: Nothing you come up with cause my discontinuing any discussion. I just get bored with the same tripe. Enjoy the rest of your (a possessive pronoun not to be confused with you’re) evening.
Bored? Yeah right. 🙄
Whatever you need to tell yourself. But you're fooling no one.

Same genus family.
Genus and family are two different categories. The next step is species and horses and donkeys are different species.
Looks like you are defending it.
No it doesn't. Not at all Like I said, I have no more right to defend homosexuality than I have to defend having black hair.
Then why are you interested in the topic?
Because people like you act like it's your business, act like your opinion matters. I oppose that position.
Yet, you are defending the behavior.
Do you ever understand what you read?

Science was based on the data. New data means updating the science. Bonobos are still more peaceful than Chimps, who are in turn more peaceful than Homo Sapiens, having not invented mass murdering weapons.

in other words - it was wrong

Peoples values were different 2000 years ago, the Pope is doing everything he can to modernize. edit the ancient text.

Its what makes the the Bible so outdated and so out of step in the 21st century.

does the Bible say anything about Lesbianism?

Yet homosexuality exists in every species of mammal on this planet.
This indisputable fact has lead me to the conclusion that this tenet of the bible is
devisive, homophobic garbage.
does the Bible make a differnce between male and female homosexuality?

does the Bible make a differnce between male and female homosexuality?
Romans 1:26-27
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

does the Bible say anything about Lesbianism?
Neither the words homosexuality, nor lesbianism is specifically used in the Bible but Romans 1:26-27 refers to both.

Peoples values were different 2000 years ago, the Pope is doing everything he can to modernize. edit the ancient text.

Its what makes the the Bible so outdated and so out of step in the 21st century.
For being an outdated book it still resonates with millions of believers.

Neither the words homosexuality, nor lesbianism is specifically used in the Bible but Romans 1:26-27 refers to both.
small wonder …. as those words did not exist then

we could invent words …. in Biblical style

we could invent words …. in Biblical style
The behavior mentioned in the Bible is referred to as homosexuality and lesbianism. A rose by any other word would still . . . .

Romans 1:26-27
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
And men wanted to watch.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom