• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The American People Have Given Biden A Mandate

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
121B6A32-F058-42B9-94F2-4E44EF58E3FA.jpeg

*That* is why the Dems don’t need to worry about superficial definitions of unity and bipartisanship. If any GOP wish to be bipartisan, they can join sides with the rest of the country. That is what unity looks like.

View attachment 67316383

*That* is why the Dems don’t need to worry about superficial definitions of unity and bipartisanship. If any GOP wish to be bipartisan, they can join sides with the rest of the country. That is what unity looks like.

You seem to be confusing unity with conformity.

You seem to be confusing unity with conformity.
How is it conformity if they desire it? The only way you can call it conformity is because it was made that way by horrific lies and decisions by Trump

The democrats are just digging much deeper. 2022 is going to be a giant republican win across the nation.
Biden is getting pushed farther to the radical left and ruling by EO's is not helping.

The democrats are just digging much deeper. 2022 is going to be a giant republican win across the nation.
Biden is getting pushed farther to the radical left and ruling by EO's is not helping.

Hmm... then the republicants will repeal and replace all that “Biden” legislation. ;)

you're a hopeful one, aren't ya?

The Trumpublicans cannot, and will not, be allowed to win another election for some time. The left already has the majority. What would cause a mass exodus to the Trump-right after his disastrous decisions busted the economy, destroyed jobs, small businesses and some big ones, Chapter 11'd some of the rest, and killed hundreds of thousands of Americans? 😩

View attachment 67316383

This is nothing new. The majority of Democratic policies poll positively with people when you don't attach party leans to the questions. When people are asked if they prefer bipartisan cooperation, naturally people respond "Yes." When asked if they prefer policies that they could only get without the Republican interference comes with bipartisan "cooperation," they respond "yes."

To the both-sides crowd, you're going to have to decide what it is you actually want. Do you want bipartisan cooperation or do you want a functioning government? Because I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but you don't get to have the former, and the former definitely isn't leading to the latter. Not in this universe at any rate.

Between widespread popular support for 20 of Biden's policies so far, and the R-Party's infestation of and reluctance to purge extremist CT moonbats from their midst (up to and including Trump himself), you seem to be unrealistically optimistic about the party's chances in the near future. Biden would have to run over a group of old ladies while driving drunk and singing Macarina to even begin to challenge Trump's disapproval rating. Y'all bought a lemon. The sooner you realize that and cut your losses, the better off we'll all be.

Hmm... then the republicants will repeal and replace all that “Biden” legislation. ;)
I doubt that. Judges will block any republican attempted reversal of EOs passed by a Democrat president. We are stuck with whatever the Democrats want.

I doubt that. Judges will block any republican attempted reversal of EOs passed by a Democrat president. We are stuck with whatever the Democrats want.

I was thinking more about the republicants promise to repeal and replace PPACA.

I was thinking more about the republicants promise to repeal and replace PPACA.
I never could understand the republicans position on that. Repeal alone would have been enough for me.

I never could understand the republicans position on that. Repeal alone would have been enough for me.

Bribery works - too few wanted to undo PPACA’s Medicaid expansion which gave states a 900% ROI.

Hope springs eternal.

But please tell us, what are the EO's or policy changes Biden has put in place that signals "radical left?" Of course not sure what that pejorative actually means because the average Trumper describes everyone left of center as "radical left."

I believe everything in the polling is essentially accurate. The problem is, the poll is national. The reality is, Congress literally doesn't represent "most Americans". 70% of Congress represents only 30% of Americans, and vice versa. That 30% is the 30-35 % that opposes Biden.

Rule by EOs that get overturned with every new president. Recipe for stability, and very undemocratic for the US

View attachment 67316383

Let me guess, this poll was taken in a democrat heavy area. It was overpopulated with democrat voters as opposed to accurately representing the percentage of democrat/republicans in the country. I also would note that the 74% who want the federal government to give them $1400 as opposed to $1,000 is not surprising. Free, free free free free. Problem is it's not free and at some point the government will come calling to recapture the massive debt. There is currently 700 billion dollars allocated by the 5 previous bipartisan Covid relief bills that remains unspent. Why are we giving more money away before that is gone? Also why do people making $150,000 a year, $300,000 per couple need relief?
We are seeing massive abuse of the relief money, with billions being obtained through fraud as the government and the democrats just want to print more and give it away. Great example it 170 billion to the schools. We have school districts that have already spent millions, like 100 million int Chicago, teachers moved to the front of the vaccine line, and still don't want to go to work. It's obscene, it's lazy, it's child abuse. But the democrats are all on board. Why this happens in democrat regions but in republican ones they are in school, in private schools even in democrat regions they are in school. Where do the Biden grandkids go to school?

View attachment 67316383

And in reality, those who were going to unite and cared about this country and it's populous already did prior to the election. There was unity and Biden won because of it. All that's left is the fringe who will peck at anything to disrupt and give fuel to their hate. No need to unite with them, they don't want unity, they want a war.

View attachment 67316383

I belong to YouGov, and their polls show Jimmy Carter as the most popular president. Their polls are heavily skewed to the left. Yahoo, same - o.

Don't take my word for it. Go in there and look around. BTW, If you join, you get points for answering surveys that turn into gift cards as you accumulate points. Use me as a link and I get a spiff.

Let the people speak. What if they end up benefiting from it and do not want to repeal it? Let's wait and see.

This really helped me to understand that the Biden/Harris ticket is *ordained from on-high*.

Please, have patience with me. I am beginning Personal Reconstruction Work and, well, you know that these things take time.

montage.jpg

Republicans' definition of bi-partisan: 75% of the American people supporting a policy isn't 'bi-partisan'. Only the corrupt Republicans in Congress agreeing to the policy can make it bi-partisan.

Back
Top Bottom