• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The American civil war didn't end. And Trump is a Confederate president

You're getting dull, tavarisch.

I'm not the one falling back on personal insults.

Do you deny that your two pictures represent an ultra tiny minority of NBA players?

Yah know what I heard!?

Trump eats Black Babies for breakfast every morning, and some times eats them live, and other times he forces their raped mamas to lynch them first!

And he reads the Bible Backwards to cast Demonic Spells the whole time he is chewing their screaming little bodies!

Trump is a DEMON!

-

You do know, it's a gift from France, right?

And I don't troll. I mean, what I say, however divisive it may come off as.

It's a tourist attraction, similar to Disneyland and Mt Rushmore. America wouldn't cease to exist without it. The poem affixed to the Statue of Liberty was written by a rich heiress whose advocacy for the 'huddled masses' began and ended with people from her own particular ethnicity. She never advocated the starving Irish, the impoverished Italians, or modern day migrants. Without the plight of her own people half a world away, she never would have written the poem in the first place.

It's a tourist attraction, similar to Disneyland and Mt Rushmore. America wouldn't cease to exist without it. The poem affixed to the Statue of Liberty was written by a rich heiress whose advocacy for the 'huddled masses' began and ended with people from her own particular ethnicity. She never advocated the starving Irish, the impoverished Italians, or modern day migrants. Without the plight of her own people half a world away, she never would have written the poem in the first place.

d01a4853c50442461ea23d3aa686e1bd.gif

who is being oppressed in America?

Have you ever spoken to a European ?

Yes. I've lived in Germany and, as part of a Naval carrier group, ported in several Spanish, French and Italian cities. Why do you ask? Is this your way of disagreeing? Why don't you just speak plainly?

Have you ever spoken to a European ?

Last week I had a great conversation with a Hungarian scientist.

He was puzzled about our immigration policies and his bottom line was, "Why is America committing national suicide by allowing unchecked immigration of inferior people who are basically hostile to and opposed to your way of life?"

He was encouraged by Trump, but amazed by the near-hysterical opposition to Trump.

He said, "I think it's too late for you to save yourselves."

Last week I had a great conversation with a Hungarian scientist.

He was puzzled about our immigration policies and his bottom line was, "Why is America committing national suicide by allowing unchecked immigration of inferior people who are basically hostile to and opposed to your way of life?"

He was encouraged by Trump, but amazed by the near-hysterical opposition to Trump.

He said, "I think it's too late for you to save yourselves."

Okay, I'm calling vodka. "I had a conversation with a Hungarian scientist."

How to Spot a Russian Troll | Time

No, seriously. "I had a conversation with a Hungarian scientist." Bollocks.

No, seriously.

You're desperately obfuscating because you can't win a point in the actual debate on this thread.

You are now reduced to just calling others liars.

Think about that.

Come on, come up with something of substance.

That's way more fun.

Back
Top Bottom