• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 7 Mortal Sins

I can see that clearly. Thanks for the support.

He can easily go through HIS 'threads started' history and re-post that thread for all to see it. But he won't do it because he knows he is lying.

You are joking, right? Hillary has humanity? Ask the women Bubba has used and thrown out. To note, nothing Hillary is doing is for anyone else but Hillary. So please, let's not start there.

You are joking right?

Evidently you don't read bio's or worry about facts, do you.

Here, FYI:

Hillary chaired the Task Force on Health Care Reform that drafted the 1993 Health Security Act. Although Congress didn't pass it, it laid the groundwork for the Affordable Care Act. It also cleared the way for the Children's Health Insurance Program. She worked with Senators Edward Kennedy and Orrin Hatch who sponsored the bill. It received $24 billion, paid for by a 15-cent tax on cigarettes. She added $1 billion for an outreach program to help states publicize the program and sign up recipients. It provides health care to more than eight million children.

In 1994, she championed the Violence Against Women Act. That provides financial and technical assistance to states to help them develop programs that stop domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. In 1995, she also helped create the Department of Justice's Office on Violence Against Women.

She supported the 1997 Adoption and Safe Families Act. Representative Nancy Johnson, a Republican, sponsored the bill. It facilitates the adoption of foster children. It also allows states and local agencies greater flexibility on how to spend federal funds.

She lobbied Congress for the 1999 Foster Care Independence Act. Senators John Chafee, R-RI, and Tom DeIay, R-TX, sponsored the bill. The Act almost doubled federal spending for programs that help teenagers leave foster care after they turn 18. The programs help them complete their education, find jobs, and become self-sufficient.

and here is the link to more:

https://www.thebalance.com/hillary-clinton-s-accomplishments-4101811

By the way, she did this throughout her life, no matter the criticism you have of her.

It is my opinion.
You have zero facts supporting your hatred.

It is also my opinion I will always smell crap before i step in it.
You have already given enough facts to prove this opinion.

Now let me also have the immense pleasure of never seeing your hatred cross my screen again for the rest of my life too.
The world is a much better place not seeing or stepping in your crap.

Now pardon me while i go scrape my boots.

You calling me a piece of sh*t?

Evidently I have hit a nerve, given your angry retort to my post. Truth is a difficult thing to accept when you are on the wrong side.

You are joking right?

Evidently you don't read bio's or worry about facts, do you.

Here, FYI:

Hillary chaired the Task Force on Health Care Reform that drafted the 1993 Health Security Act. Although Congress didn't pass it, it laid the groundwork for the Affordable Care Act. It also cleared the way for the Children's Health Insurance Program. She worked with Senators Edward Kennedy and Orrin Hatch who sponsored the bill. It received $24 billion, paid for by a 15-cent tax on cigarettes. She added $1 billion for an outreach program to help states publicize the program and sign up recipients. It provides health care to more than eight million children.

In 1994, she championed the Violence Against Women Act. That provides financial and technical assistance to states to help them develop programs that stop domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. In 1995, she also helped create the Department of Justice's Office on Violence Against Women.

She supported the 1997 Adoption and Safe Families Act. Representative Nancy Johnson, a Republican, sponsored the bill. It facilitates the adoption of foster children. It also allows states and local agencies greater flexibility on how to spend federal funds.

She lobbied Congress for the 1999 Foster Care Independence Act. Senators John Chafee, R-RI, and Tom DeIay, R-TX, sponsored the bill. The Act almost doubled federal spending for programs that help teenagers leave foster care after they turn 18. The programs help them complete their education, find jobs, and become self-sufficient.

and here is the link to more:

https://www.thebalance.com/hillary-clinton-s-accomplishments-4101811

By the way, she did this throughout her life, no matter the criticism you have of her.

No one is disputing the fact that she built a resume in anticipation of her presidential run. Ambitious and calculated, that one.

No one is disputing the fact that she built a resume in anticipation of her presidential run. Ambitious and calculated, that one.

C'mon, give her some credit. This goes back 30 years, way before she was even first lady.

I mean, c'mon. She was always a person that advocated helping women and children.

Even if you are right, have you seen Trump do the same?

C'mon, give her some credit. This goes back 30 years, way before she was even first lady.
Calculating
I mean, c'mon. She was always a person that advocated helping women and children.
and helped her husband to throw them under the bus when inconvenienced

Even if you are right, have you seen Trump do the same?
Of course I am right. So why single out Trump? That's my point.

Calculating

and helped her husband to throw them under the bus when inconvenienced

Of course I am right. So why single out Trump? That's my point.

No, you are not right. Hillary has humanity, no matter her other faults. You really need to be impartial with people and judge them for all their positives and negatives.

Why single out Trump. Because Trump has no personality positives. He is immoral, unethical, unprincipled and has no humanity. He is an evil man that cares about no one but himself and worst of all, he uses people to obtain what he wants. I grant you that Hillary was not a saint or anything close to that but she had "some" redeeming qualities. Trump has none

Back
Top Bottom