• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 7 Mortal Sins

It is clearly evident by looking at the list of the 7 mortal sins that Trump has them all.

7 Mortal Sins

1) Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. https://wiki.uiowa.edu/display/theatre/Seven+Deadly+Sins+Information (I don't know of anyone that has more pride than Trump. He needs to be lauded at every turn by his minions)

2) Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. (Trump is envious of leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-un given than they have their entire nations doing what they want them to do)

3) Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. (Trump's diet consists of McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza and Coke. It has been found that Trump consumes around 2400 calories per meal).

4) Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. (Trump has shown great lust as his trail of women that he has taken to bed is large)

5) Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath. (Trump shows great anger all the time and anyone and anything that does not act like he wants them to act)

6) Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. (Trump is evidently a very greedy person)

7) Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. Seven Deadly Sins
(Trump does no spiritual work and does more Golfing and spending time at Mar-a-Lago than he does in office, even though he said that if elected he work never leave work).

This says it all about the kind of a person Trump is. All of us have some of these evils inside of us as no one is perfect but Trump has them all.

When talking about the good things that Trump has done, understand that this is a man with all of these mortal sins and doing good is not what is in his heart. What is in his heart is all evil and if it does some good for anyone, it is a product of trying to get what he wants as the end result.

Pride drives people to do great things, envy drives people to make money and create jobs from money making and spending, gluttony results in some of the most delicious and tastiest food in the world and a great daily pleasure, lust results in the greatest pleasures of all and is the reason humans still exist, anger sparks change and overthrowing oppression, greed also drives people to make money and create jobs, sloth keeps us from just being worker robots and living to work all the time. Without committing these sins we would have boring and enjoyable lives. Too much, and our lives fall apart. Balance is necessary.

No, I mean the real truth. I am willing to bet that you can't prove it. Like I said before, words are cheap.
I have already taken the time, too much of my time, to prove the truth to you before.

Have you changed even a little? No. You don't have truth, you have your lost in far outer spaced out opinions.

Keep them, I sure don't want 'em.

I have already taken the time, too much of my time, to prove the truth to you before.

Have you changed even a little? No. You don't have truth, you have your lost in far outer spaced out opinions.

Keep them, I sure don't want 'em.

I have one piece of new news for you. I am placing you on my ignore list right now. Your posts are all the same and have no information in them.

It is clearly evident by looking at the list of the 7 mortal sins that Trump has them all.

7 Mortal Sins

1) Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. https://wiki.uiowa.edu/display/theatre/Seven+Deadly+Sins+Information (I don't know of anyone that has more pride than Trump. He needs to be lauded at every turn by his minions)

2) Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. (Trump is envious of leaders such as Putin and Kim Jong-un given than they have their entire nations doing what they want them to do)

3) Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires. (Trump's diet consists of McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza and Coke. It has been found that Trump consumes around 2400 calories per meal).

4) Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. (Trump has shown great lust as his trail of women that he has taken to bed is large)

5) Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath. (Trump shows great anger all the time and anyone and anything that does not act like he wants them to act)

6) Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. (Trump is evidently a very greedy person)

(Trump does no spiritual work and does more Golfing and spending time at Mar-a-Lago than he does in office, even though he said that if elected he work never leave work).

This says it all about the kind of a person Trump is. All of us have some of these evils inside of us as no one is perfect but Trump has them all.

When talking about the good things that Trump has done, understand that this is a man with all of these mortal sins and doing good is not what is in his heart. What is in his heart is all evil and if it does some good for anyone, it is a product of trying to get what he wants as the end result.

Hell, that’s my daily to-do list. :)

Yes, I agree. A president who promotes full employment, lower taxes, reduced regulations, law enforcement, border control, and excellent judges is a president of the 1st rank.
But, he TWEETS!!

You are denigrating the thread but you are not giving any facts that disputes it. That is like saying, that breathing air is bad but giving no reasons for saying it. Words are cheap and most of all Trump supporters use them to prove their points. Unfortunately words mean nothing if not proven by facts.

Your thread is merely a hateful opinion piece.
There is not need to "prove" what is glaringly obvious to all.
...and I am not the only one that sees it as so.
There is nothing to debate when someone is screaming hateful noise on the street corner.
That is what this thread is.

Your hate for Trump is not debatable.
We can all see it, and also know it is just your opinion.
Something each and every one of us has.

Your thread is merely a hateful opinion piece.
There is not need to "prove" what is glaringly obvious to all.
...and I am not the only one that sees it as so.
There is nothing to debate when someone is screaming hateful noise on the street corner.
That is what this thread is.

Your hate for Trump is not debatable.
We can all see it, and also know it is just your opinion.
Something each and every one of us has.

Well, we certainly have a difference of opinion. Nonetheless, just like your accusation of me, I can say the exact same thing about you. This is your opinion.

That is the reason why facts are important, in order to discover the actual truth. We could sit here for hours and say all kinds of things about each other but nothing can ever be proven until facts are stated. l

Evidently, you don't have facts supporting your views or you would scrub my face in them. Once again let me say "words are cheap and worthless" in a debate.

7 Mortal Sins

Ok, I bite

Seems the loser of the last election has sinned as many times as the winner. So have past winners. There's that.

1 name a humble candidate
2 name one that isn't envious of another's statue, wealth, charisma, support....
3 name one that doesn't indulge
4 oh dear, Bubba takes this one
5 none worse than a woman scorned, if you catch my drift
6 yup, they are all donating their wealth, aren't they?
7 other than dear Barack serving Thanksgiving dinner and Baby Bush working hand's on at his ranch, nothing to show for. Well, may be Jimmy picking peanuts.

Well, we certainly have a difference of opinion. Nonetheless, just like your accusation of me, I can say the exact same thing about you. This is your opinion.

That is the reason why facts are important, in order to discover the actual truth. We could sit here for hours and say all kinds of things about each other but nothing can ever be proven until facts are stated. l

Evidently, you don't have facts supporting your views or you would scrub my face in them. Once again let me say "words are cheap and worthless" in a debate.

Yes, it is MY OPINION that you hate Trump and made this thread to be a hateful self-righteous Trump bash thread.
That is my opinion and you are not going to change it.
Try as you might.
I was trained very well to recognize one-sided propaganda, and this is it.

You fit the criteria,

1. Excessive use of negative adjectives...CHECK
2. Appeal to raw emotion...CHECK
3. Only talk about one side...CHECK
4. Extensive use of images of suffering children...NO...you have not done that just yet, but I am sure you still have time.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree. A president who promotes full employment, lower taxes, reduced regulations, law enforcement, border control, and excellent judges is a president of the 1st rank.

Don't forget, all of us are above sin. Just look at us. We are so perfect, so beyond temptation. So we are looking for the one and only who is without sin. That is the person who must run this country.

Good luck. The one who was is sitting at the right hand of the one who made us all. No other will ever come close, not even the pope. We might as well stop looking.

I thought progressives were pro sin.

Regardless, this is apparently based on your belief that you can read Trump's mind, and I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

As my wife would say, thought wasted.

Don't forget, all of us are above sin. Just look at us. We are so perfect, so beyond temptation. So we are looking for the one and only who is without sin. That is the person who must run this country.

Good luck. The one who was is sitting at the right hand of the one who made us all. No other will ever come close, not even the pope. We might as well stop looking.

(...deleting my browser history immediately)

A while back I posted ' Trump is America's cancer.' P.V. went on a 45 minute nonsensical tirade how that post was advocating for the assassination of POTUS. So there is that little diddy to consider...

Lol, do we want to know?

I keep trying to come clean with my wife about everything i did as a single guy in the Navy and all over the world and she tells me...HELL NO!

Let's just say all the ropes, lube and tie downs in the other room have nothing to do with my truck.

Ok, I bite

Seems the loser of the last election has sinned as many times as the winner. So have past winners. There's that.

1 name a humble candidate
2 name one that isn't envious of another's statue, wealth, charisma, support....
3 name one that doesn't indulge
4 oh dear, Bubba takes this one
5 none worse than a woman scorned, if you catch my drift
6 yup, they are all donating their wealth, aren't they?
7 other than dear Barack serving Thanksgiving dinner and Baby Bush working hand's on at his ranch, nothing to show for. Well, may be Jimmy picking peanuts.

I have often stated in the past that politics is by nature dirty and attracts bad people, more likely because good people cannot be bought and the special interest groups would not fund them and therefore not get elected.

This is unfortunately expected and therefore it is almost impossible to find people that are hero's or saintly in any fashion.

Having said that, most (not all) of the people that have run for office in the past have some quality. My list of qualities are easy 1) be moral 2) be ethical 3) be principled and 4) have humanity. In my 73 years of being alive, I don't remember any that were missing all 4 things. For example, Hillary at least had humanity. She proved that humanity by helping women and children throughout her career.

Trump is the only person I have found that has absolutely none of those qualities that are important. A person having at least one of those qualities will normally stop doing doing something that will harm the nation totally. That one quality will stop that person from causing utter and complete chaos simply because they either have morals, ethics, principles or humanity.

That is what makes Trump so dangerous. If you can show me one example of him having any of those qualities, I will bow to you. You can't, because he has none of them.

A while back I posted ' Trump is America's cancer.' P.V. went on a 45 minute nonsensical tirade how that post was advocating for the assassination of POTUS. So there is that little diddy to consider...

...and what exactly are you going to do to rid America of this cancer?
You implied much more than limiting it to internet posts.
Of course, you want someone else to do your dirty work.
The dirty work you called for in your post.

I call it as I see it.
You want the president dead and said so in that post and thread.
You called for someone ( not you, of course) to remove the cancer that you call Trump.

It was very clear what you wrote.
I was just reflecting it back on you and you ran away and denied it.

...and now i get the pleasure of never seeing anymore for your hate come across my screen again for the rest of my life.

...and what exactly are you going to do to rid America of this cancer?
You implied much more than limiting it to internet posts.
Of course, you want someone else to do your dirty work.
The dirty work you called for in your post.

I call it as I see it.
You want the president dead and said so in that post and thread.
You called for someone ( not you, of course) to remove the cancer that you call Trump.

It was very clear what you wrote.
I was just reflecting it back on you and you ran away and denied it.

you saw it wrong,and your lying through your teeth..feel free to pull that thread up from YOUR thread history and let's look at the posts. I say you won't do it because you know you're blatantly lying. Only a damned fool would post such nonsense on the internet.....end of story

Last edited:
Yes, it is MY OPINION that you hate Trump and made this thread to be a hateful self-righteous Trump bash thread.
That is my opinion and you are not going to change it.
Try as you might.
I was trained very well to recognize one-sided propaganda, and this is it.

You fit the criteria,

1. Excessive use of negative adjectives...CHECK
2. Appeal to raw emotion...CHECK
3. Only talk about one side...CHECK
4. Extensive use of images of suffering children...NO...you have not done that just yet, but I am sure you still have time.

Let me throw one CHECK back at you. No facts supporting your opinion.......CHECK

I can see that clearly. Thanks for the support.

I have often stated in the past that politics is by nature dirty and attracts bad people, more likely because good people cannot be bought and the special interest groups would not fund them and therefore not get elected.

This is unfortunately expected and therefore it is almost impossible to find people that are hero's or saintly in any fashion.

Having said that, most (not all) of the people that have run for office in the past have some quality. My list of qualities are easy 1) be moral 2) be ethical 3) be principled and 4) have humanity. In my 73 years of being alive, I don't remember any that were missing all 4 things. For example, Hillary at least had humanity. She proved that humanity by helping women and children throughout her career.

Trump is the only person I have found that has absolutely none of those qualities that are important. A person having at least one of those qualities will normally stop doing doing something that will harm the nation totally. That one quality will stop that person from causing utter and complete chaos simply because they either have morals, ethics, principles or humanity.

That is what makes Trump so dangerous. If you can show me one example of him having any of those qualities, I will bow to you. You can't, because he has none of them.

You are joking, right? Hillary has humanity? Ask the women Bubba has used and thrown out. To note, nothing Hillary is doing is for anyone else but Hillary. So please, let's not start there.

Let me throw one CHECK back at you. No facts supporting your opinion.......CHECK

It is my opinion.
You have zero facts supporting your hatred.

It is also my opinion I will always smell crap before i step in it.
You have already given enough facts to prove this opinion.

Now let me also have the immense pleasure of never seeing your hatred cross my screen again for the rest of my life too.
The world is a much better place not seeing or stepping in your crap.

Now pardon me while i go scrape my boots.

Back
Top Bottom