• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 100% Proof That Elections are RIGGED will make TRUMP President

NO.... we do not let anyone be president unless at least 35.... and for a good reason... a very important position needs more wisdom and experience..... so why should we allow 18-35 yr olds vote for that SAME very important position?

we do not let 3 yr olds because of too unwise BUT BUT we have adults with wide ranges of IQ's which works like some having wisdom of a 10 year old .... all this shows why a wisdom test for voters should be made and voters MIN age of 35 with that

That is a nice theory that I applaud.

However, I can see where one party in charge would want to make it extremely difficult for their opponents to be able to vote by dickering around with the test.

It would also be illegal and considered a POLL TAX.

That is a nice theory that I applaud.

However, I can see where one party in charge would want to make it extremely difficult for their opponents to be able to vote by dickering around with the test.

It would also be illegal and considered a POLL TAX.

Make it 35 years old min to vote and that would stop liberalism and to go with the min age make a test similar to the SAT MATH test..
and make it at the highest levels

The founders would think our voting today is ILLEGAL.... A type of test like the SAT math test is NOT a poll tax

Make it 35 years old min to vote and that would stop liberalism and to go with the min age make a test similar to the SAT MATH test..
and make it at the highest levels

The founders would think our voting today is ILLEGAL.... A type of test like the SAT math test is NOT a poll tax

but it would be CONSIDERED a poll tax. Any proof of IQ test would be CONSIDERED an impediment to someone being able to vote.

IQ, and INTELLIGENCE is NOT, nor has ever been a requirement to vote.

insert snarky comment here ___________________________________________________________________________

Voting is a RIGHT, and does not have to be qualified for except being a citizen, and being able to prove such.

but it would be CONSIDERED a poll tax. Any proof of IQ test would be CONSIDERED an impediment to someone being able to vote.

IQ, and INTELLIGENCE is NOT, nor has ever been a requirement to vote.

insert snarky comment here ___________________________________________________________________________

Voting is a RIGHT, and does not have to be qualified for except being a citizen, and being able to prove such.

wrong...... what do you think a property test was???? since women COULD own property but could not vote?

the property test was a wisdom test..... the founders saw blacks and indians and women not wise enough to vote and saw many white males not wise enough to vote also and made the property test to separate.... the ability to gain and hold property

so it WAS a WISDOM TEST

you also need to add other qualifications for voting .... can felons vote?? can 17 yr olds vote
can people in a loony bin vote? can prisoners vote?

Last edited:
Will you liberals call for a very high logic intellect test for voters like i do?.. Similar to the Sat Math Test

Why be scared of the wise doing the Voting?

This Thread is about RIGGED ELECTIONS and the only way to stop Crooks is a wisdom test for voters..

Nobody in the world, liberal or conservative, is calling for this absurd "test" that you're so fascinated with. Put your thinking cap on for a second. If judges all over the nation are hearing cases about whether or not voter ID laws are constitutional, with judgements split between yes and no...try and imagine a judge holding a hearing on whether or not this "wisdom...i mean IQ...I mean logic (you keep changing what you say, clearly not understanding that these are not interchangeable terms) test" is constitutional. Let me fill that void where you common sense would normally live and answer that for you...no. Every judge would laugh at it and throw it out in a heartbeat. No matter how many gibberish-filled rants you vomit all over this forum, you need to understand (read this as many times as it takes for it to sink in) There. Will. Not. Be. A. Test. To. Determine. Who. Gets. To. Vote.

Last edited:
chump is a disaster waiting to happen. He's an at heart progressive blue blood NY Progressive at heart with some right leanings and a bag full of bull**** he's learned to sell about himself.

The horror I have felt knowing the GOP, my party since I was old enough to understand the system, is alien to me, as are it's voters that went chump

You're missing my point that one of the two are going to be our next POTUS. I am not passionate about Trump either but Hillary simply cannot be allowed to serve our country. Obviously, Obama has failed to keep America from slipping which it is regardless of what they say......Hillary will be worse as she is simply blatantly corrupt and self serving even more than her husband or Obama.....not to mention beyond dumb when it comes to having the ability to make good decisions on how to handle potentially critical and damaging confidential information. How in the hell you could possibly support someone like this is beyond baffling... Aren't you curious why her corrupt husband met with Lynch on a tarmac just prior to the FBIs questioning her? Aren't you curious as to why she deleted loads of emails just prior as well? Come on......engage your brain and THINK......really THINK about that because it shows she simply is not trustworthy and cannot be allowed to sit in the highest position in this great but damaged country of ours. Trump is no saint but he also is a determined man that does not like to loose at anything. Not a bad trait as I,m the same way. Being looked at as a failure as POTUS is not an option to him and he will do everything he can to prove he was the better choice once elected.....which is going to happen thank god! If a person truly sits down and evaluates a candidate based on their background and facts, between these two candidates that yes are both flawed ...but in very different ways, there is only one choice for America....not me...not you but America as a whole. After truly evaluating both, intelligent and unselfish voters simply have no other choice but to vote for Trump and most intend to do so at this point regardless of what the biased and lying media tells us...... HRC supporters represent a big number yes but you and I both know who the majority of this group are. The number of patriotic and unselfish forward thinking hard working American voters that are not dumb ... thankfully is still the majority ( but yes slipping in percentage against the opposite group that have been multiplying in masses ....many to increase their federal aid supplement and increase their cumulative voting power ). We patriotic hard working middle class Americans are more determined than ever knowing the cost if HRC got in.......which is not going to happen on our watch.........sorry.....not going to happen!

It may be you are amongst the HRC supporters mentioned for the reasons mentioned....If that is the case, you are simply incapable of voting unselfishly for America. If instead you are one of the few HRC supporters that are intelligent but simply are extremely liberal and are afraid of Trump.....dont be.....he cannot do worse than Obama or the Clintons....... Give him 4 years to prove it! He will be surrounded by qualified political and military experts ( not to mention Ivanka who will help him immensely to make rational decisions who might end up being our truly first female president someday as she is beyond brilliant ) that will have to perform and advise brilliantly or they will be fired....If Trump fails ( not an option ), vote him out in 2020 and I will eat crow. Instead, I can almost guarantee that will not happen and America will vote him in for his second term.......and America ( and the rest of the peaceful world ) will be stronger and safer.... The icing on the cake at that point would be to see HRC behind bars for her lies and corruption.......

Sorry if I wrote too much but I tend to take the time when conversing with someone that just doesn't see whats going on but wants to.....

Last edited:
chump is a disaster waiting to happen. He's an at heart progressive blue blood NY Progressive at heart with some right leanings and a bag full of bull**** he's learned to sell about himself.

The horror I have felt knowing the GOP, my party since I was old enough to understand the system, is alien to me, as are it's voters that went chump

You're missing my point that one of the two are going to be our next POTUS. I am not passionate about Trump either but Hillary simply cannot be allowed to serve our country. Obviously, Obama has failed to keep America from slipping which it is regardless of what they say......Hillary will be worse as she is simply blatantly corrupt and serve serving more than her husband or Obama.....not to mention beyond dumb when it comes to having the ability to make good decisions on how to handle potentially critical and damaging confidential information. How in the hell you could possibly support someone like this is beyond baffling... Aren't you curious why her corrupt husband met with Lynch on a tarmac just prior to the FBIs questioning her? Aren't you curious as to why she deleted loads of emails just prior as well? Come on......engage your brain and THINK......really THINK about that because it shows she simply is not trustworthy and cannot be allowed to sit in the highest position in this great but damaged country of ours. Trump is no saint but he also is a determined man that does not like to loose at anything. Not a bad trait as I,m the same way. being looked at as a failure as POTUS is not an option to him and he will do everything he can to prove he was the better choice once elected.....which is going to happen thank god! If a person truly sits down and evaluates a candidate based on their background and facts, between these two candidates that yes are both flawed ...but in very different ways, there is only one choice for America....not me...not you but America as a whole. After truly evaluating both, intelligent and unselfish voters simply have no other choice but to vote for Trump and most intend to do so at this point regardless of what the biased and lying media tells us...... HRC supporters represent a big number yes but you and I both know who the majority of this group are. The number of patriotic and unselfish forward thinking hard working American voters that are not dumb ... thankfully is still the majority ( but yes slipping in percentage against the opposite group that have been multiplying in masses ....many to increase their federal aid supplement and increase their cumulative voting power ). We patriotic hard working middle class Americans are more determined than ever knowing the cost if HRC got in.......which is not going to happen on our watch.........sorry.....not going to happen!

It may be you are amongst the HRC supporters mentioned for the reasons mentioned....If that is the case, you are simply incapable of voting unselfishly for America. If instead you are one of the few HRC supporters that are intelligent but simply are extremely liberal and are afraid of Trump.....dont be.....he cannot do worse than Obama or the Clintons....... Give him 4 years to prove it! He will be surrounded by qualified political and military experts ( not to mention Ivanka who will help him immensely to make rational decisions who might end up being our truly first female president someday as she is beyond brilliant ) that will have to perform and advise brilliantly or they will be fired....If Trump fails ( not an option ), vote him out in 2020 and I will eat crow. Instead, I can almost guarantee that will not happen and America will vote him in for his second term.......and America ( and the rest of the peaceful world will be stronger and safer.... The icing on the cake at that point would be to see HRC behind bars for her lies and corruption.......

Sorry if I wrote too much but I tend to take the time when conversing with someone that just doesn't see whats going on but wants to.....

You're missing my point that one of the two are going to be our next POTUS. I am not passionate about Trump either but Hillary simply cannot be allowed to serve our country. Obviously, Obama has failed to keep America from slipping which it is regardless of what they say......Hillary will be worse as she is simply blatantly corrupt and serve serving more than her husband or Obama.....not to mention beyond dumb when it comes to having the ability to make good decisions on how to handle potentially critical and damaging confidential information. How in the hell you could possibly support someone like this is beyond baffling... Aren't you curious why her corrupt husband met with Lynch on a tarmac just prior to the FBIs questioning her? Aren't you curious as to why she deleted loads of emails just prior as well? Come on......engage your brain and THINK......really THINK about that because it shows she simply is not trustworthy and cannot be allowed to sit in the highest position in this great but damaged country of ours. Trump is no saint but he also is a determined man that does not like to loose at anything. Not a bad trait as I,m the same way. being looked at as a failure as POTUS is not an option to him and he will do everything he can to prove he was the better choice once elected.....which is going to happen thank god! If a person truly sits down and evaluates a candidate based on their background and facts, between these two candidates that yes are both flawed ...but in very different ways, there is only one choice for America....not me...not you but America as a whole. After truly evaluating both, intelligent and unselfish voters simply have no other choice but to vote for Trump and most intend to do so at this point regardless of what the biased and lying media tells us...... HRC supporters represent a big number yes but you and I both know who the majority of this group are. The number of patriotic and unselfish forward thinking hard working American voters that are not dumb ... thankfully is still the majority ( but yes slipping in percentage against the opposite group that have been multiplying in masses ....many to increase their federal aid supplement and increase their cumulative voting power ). We patriotic hard working middle class Americans are more determined than ever knowing the cost if HRC got in.......which is not going to happen on our watch.........sorry.....not going to happen!

It may be you are amongst the HRC supporters mentioned for the reasons mentioned....If that is the case, you are simply incapable of voting unselfishly for America. If instead you are one of the few HRC supporters that are intelligent but simply are extremely liberal and are afraid of Trump.....dont be.....he cannot do worse than Obama or the Clintons....... Give him 4 years to prove it! He will be surrounded by qualified political and military experts ( not to mention Ivanka who will help him immensely to make rational decisions who might end up being our truly first female president someday as she is beyond brilliant ) that will have to perform and advise brilliantly or they will be fired....If Trump fails ( not an option ), vote him out in 2020 and I will eat crow. Instead, I can almost guarantee that will not happen and America will vote him in for his second term.......and America ( and the rest of the peaceful world will be stronger and safer.... The icing on the cake at that point would be to see HRC behind bars for her lies and corruption.......

I can't find a reason to support either of them. Voting against Hillary isn't a very good option.

The BIG thing in Trumps Corner... is we NOW have 100% PROOF that the main america thing its ELECTION of the govt.... we have 100% proof of a totally RIGGED SYSTEM.. what did we see when CRUZ insane greed got him RAT TRAPPED ? we saw america waking up quickly when suddenly trump started soaring and cruz falling like a rock... a system rigged so that ones with money could buy off delegates to STOP THE VOTERS

Next we saw sanders screaming rigged system and saw how it is so RIGGED that he then tells his voters to work for the RIGGERS
Then we have emails showing that INDEED that democrat race WAS RIGGED for hillary

all trump has to do is work these 2 issues and then maybe show people how the MEDIA is also rigging the system

Trump an BS show just how little the electoral process is riggable. True, Clinton was able to prevent BS from pushing her out. But even that was less than a sure thing. And my impression is that the Republican elite is so little pleased by the Republican candidate, that I cannot really see who could have rigged the system in his favor.

Voting against her, by voting for someone I find just as terrible isn't something I can do.

Well you can vote for Johnson, he wont win...but you vote for what you believe in. Personally I would vote for Adolph Hitler if it would keep Hillary out of power.

Well you can vote for Johnson, he wont win...but you vote for what you believe in. Personally I would vote for Adolph Hitler if it would keep Hillary out of power.

Okay, that's being a bit hyperbolic, isn't it?

We are aware there are problems in our election system.

For example, Al Gore had over 500,000 more votes than George Bush in the 2000 Presidential Election. (48.38% to 47.87%) Presidential Election of 2000, Electoral and Popular Vote Summary

This has happened three times before:

1. 1824: Andrew Jackson won both the Popular vote and the Electoral College, but John Quincy Adams still won the election. (Jackson failed to get the requisite number of electors and Congress selected Adams.)

2. 1876: Samuel J. Tilden won the vote but Rutherford B. Hayes won the election. (Hayes had 185 electoral votes to Tilden's 184; Tilden had 4,300,000 while Hayes had 4,036,000.)

3. 1888: Grover Cleveland won the vote but Benjamin Harrison won the election. (Cleveland had 100,000 more votes, but Harrison had 233 electoral votes to Cleveland's 168).

Problem is that the system was set up that way back when our Constitution was being drafted.

Many of the Founding Fathers were afraid of pure democracy, and wanted a layer of men "most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice." (Alexander Hamilton. Fed. Pap. #68) between the common people when electing someone to the office of President. Creating the Electoral College served to both create this layer and to prevent large states from dominating small ones via popular vote alone. Thus you are not voting for President, but actually voting for Electors equal to the number of Senators and Congressmen your state population allows for.

Aside from this we have all the convoluted rules regarding how to get on a ballot, participate in debates, etc. Throw in the importance of campaign funding, advertising, media coverage, Party rules, etc. Of course our elections system has problems.

Campaign reform is almost an impossibility because those the current system favors continue to hold office and lack motivation to kill the golden goose that keeps them in office.

The founders had good reason to eschew direct democracy. After all, direct democracy led to the fall of Athens.

Okay, that's being a bit hyperbolic, isn't it?

No I actually would. If Hitler were running today this is America he wouldn't get away with what he got away with in Germany. Hillary will have the support of the entrenched corrupt establishment and will likely cause irreparable harm to America with her liberal Nanny State, constitution hating, globalism agenda.

The only thing that will make Trump President is enough Americans ready to prove to the world that they have actually lost their minds.

NO.....we almost "lost our minds" seeing how many " voters " still support HRC especially after being exposed to her most recent wrongdoings......When we really dug into it, it all made sense and indicates clearly why these voters will follow her to her political grave in November when she looses handily to DT because of the fact she's a criminal ( Clinton foundation scandal ), cannot be trusted to keep secure American intel secure ( email scandal ).....protect Americans abroad ( Benghazi scandal )
and is a part of the most recent DNC rigging SCANDAL cheating against Bernie " Socialist " Sanders.....!!!!!!

Some of HRC supporters are as follows:

Poor federal aid recipients ( of all colors ) that are able bodied support her because they are concerned their free ride will go away with Trump....which it will and should! This doesn't apply to those that cannot provide for their families legitimately......as Trump understands many truly need help and will continue to get it as long as it is truly deserved......what a concept! These "takers" only see what America will give them ........for free paid for by the hard working middle class....not the poor or rich...( This is a huge number of HRC voters and includes millions of families with far too many children ...many that were brought into the world simply to increase the amount of aid the family receives and increase the number of future voters this group has to vote in "leaders" that will support continuing and expanding these out of control federal and state aid programs

Immigrants here illegally support HRC and many will find a way to submit votes for her knowing Trump will do what it takes to make them leave and abide by our true immigration laws like everyone else that immigrated here legally and within the law...... Whats wrong with this concept?

Foreigners that plan on coming to America in the near future that do not want to have to go through doing it legally because of how long it will ( and should ) take and the fact Trump will implement deep and unforgiving background checks to screen out undesirables with negative backgrounds that may or will pose a threat to Americans. Sorry but this is a mandatory step America needs to implement immediately.......and HRC will not do any such thing but instead plans to open the floodgates to millions more undocumented immigrants to " build America "........... What a pathetic and dangerous agenda!

Big Wall Street..........for obvious reasons pertaining to legislation and policies allowing their continued greed and corruption

Big Insurance...........for obvious reasons pertaining to maintaining legislation and policies allowing their continued greed and corruption

Big Financial Corporations......for obvious reasons pertaining to maintaining legislation and policies allowing their continued greed and corruption

Supporters of anti American terrorism that know Trump will implement stricter laws and legislation that will hinder their actions in country and abroad...

TPP and NAFTA supporters that know Trump will work hard on bringing business back to America and force countries like China to abide by trade policies that are fair to Americans as well as the true people of China....not just the wealthy there that are becoming some of the wealthiest in the world largely because of Americans importing so much......... without proper reciprocation....

When you sit and realize who supports HRC, it becomes very clear who they are and why Trump must and will win in November. If more of them had a shred of integrity and self pride, they would abandon supporting HRC and vote for someone else.....anyone else. If they could find the way to engage unbiased thought as well, they would realize a vote for Trump is a vote for what America thankfully still stands for......True freedom and the ability to pursue anything they choose and achieve if they simply are willing to work exceptionally hard to do so.

Last edited:
Nobody in the world, liberal or conservative, is calling for this absurd "test" that you're so fascinated with. Put your thinking cap on for a second. If judges all over the nation are hearing cases about whether or not voter ID laws are constitutional, with judgements split between yes and no...try and imagine a judge holding a hearing on whether or not this "wisdom...i mean IQ...I mean logic (you keep changing what you say, clearly not understanding that these are not interchangeable terms) test" is constitutional. Let me fill that void where you common sense would normally live and answer that for you...no. Every judge would laugh at it and throw it out in a heartbeat. No matter how many gibberish-filled rants you vomit all over this forum, you need to understand (read this as many times as it takes for it to sink in) There. Will. Not. Be. A. Test. To. Determine. Who. Gets. To. Vote.

THE REASON why secession will grow if hillary wins is that they get to make a wisdom test for its voters.. a wisdom test for voters will bring the most wise of the world and would then progress strong..There is NO sense to secede if NO wisdom test for voters

The founders had good reason to eschew direct democracy. After all, direct democracy led to the fall of Athens.

yes indeed all democracies leads to liberalism which then leads to destruction

This shows the intent of the founders
///////////////////////////////

Many of the Founding Fathers were afraid of pure democracy, and wanted a layer of men "most capable of analyzing

///////////////////

that analyzing is LOGIC and a very high logical thinking test for voters would go very well with the founders INTENT

And you are not??? Based on your post, you are a big part of the problem in the US. You obviously are threatened by Trump.. You appear to be a professor based on your profile which indicates there is a good chance you are a socialist but certainly extremely liberal. I would bet you have never served in the military and most likely come from a family where few if any ever served either...

Thank god we had real men here in the late 1700s unlike you who would most likely have been a loyalist to Britain..... This great country was not built by men like you......it was built with guts and determination to do whatever it took to earn our freedom.....much in line with what Trump is willing to do to repair the damage here in America caused by liberal like you, Obama and HRC..... How does it feel to know policies you obviously agree with have caused us to significantly decline? How is it you can support someone that has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt she cannot be trusted to protect confidential American information? How is it you can support someone that wants to open our borders to thousands more refugees from countries known to harbor terrorists? It is beyond belief there are so many people here in the US that still support HRC or socialist Bernie Sanders....

You may have a degree that states you are educated but it isn't worth the paper its written on when it comes to common sense and the ability to truly see the world for what it is.........and why it is that way.

If the world implodes, liberals like yourself will be the first to go because you simply will not be able to ascertain what to do to truly survive.....You will refuse to take arms against the aggressors feeling negotiating with them and perhaps even sympathizing with them and their cause is the proper response. They in turn will simply eliminate you and move on. If you are lucky, you might find a patriot to hide behind who will do everything he or she can to protect you .....because liberal or not, you are still an American..... If you survive the implosion and war, I would bet everything your liberal and socialist views would change and become more conservative and patriotic.

I can only hope America never experiences an implosion and war in country ..........which is why Trump is simply the only candidate running to support....He truly knows if we continue down the path we are currently on, the potential of an American fallout will continue to increase........and that my friend could be disastrous!

Spoken by a proud as hell patriotic veteran US Navy hairy legged frogman that understands how critical it is we strengthen America and stop our decline........ You need to get real and engage your brain and accept the fact HRC cannot reach the white house....ever!

For starters I am not a professor I am a CPA who was laid off in the great bush recession. I do have a degree and a license from NYS and I did teach bookkeeping at our local community college for a couple of semesters. My grandparents were immigrants and my father served 4 years in the air force if that helps. To make uneducated comments about someone you don't know in any way shape or form based on 1 post on a political forum really doesn't bode well for your character or common sense. Seems to be a theme with trump supporters.

My wife is actually the professor at that same community college. Computer networking and cyber security. In fact we were in Pittsburgh last week at a conference at their local community college on the cyber security topic. She is also a naturalized citizen and was technically illegal for a while between when her green card (actually pink) expired and when we got married. Because she couldn't work on the books she worked off the books cleaning houses to help with the bills while in college. My guess is we will disagree about immigration. She actually took her student club to Ellis Island recently. I went the last time. You should try it some time.

All Trump cares about is Trump and hot immigrant models. A GIANT DOUCHE. As to the rest TurtleDude said he would protect me since he has plenty of guns. All I have to do is give him some tennis lessons and make it to Ohio. Although my neighbor hood has quite a few NYC police and firemen.

I am a US citizen who has worked for almost 30 years and the fact that I haven't served in the military doesn't make me any less American than you. The great thing about this country is that the minority is protected and everyone has guaranteed rights. You can take your fear mongering and personal insults along with your imbecilic post and shove it where the sun don't shine. Seems you like to come on as some kind of bully just like your idol the don. Your post just confirmed my belief to vote for anyone but trump.

All Trump cares about is Trump and hot immigrant models. A GIANT DOUCHE.

When I read this part of your response, it became obvious to me you have no class whatsoever. With that in mind, you have become irrelevant.......and not worthy of my time...... When Trump becomes POTUS in November........what will you do? I,m guessing you will crawl back under the rock you live under and wonder what happened to Hillary..... My initial impression of you was actually much higher than what obviously is reality........

For starters I am not a professor I am a CPA who was laid off in the great bush recession. I do have a degree and a license from NYS and I did teach bookkeeping at our local community college for a couple of semesters. My grandparents were immigrants and my father served 4 years in the air force if that helps. To make uneducated comments about someone you don't know in any way shape or form based on 1 post on a political forum really doesn't bode well for your character or common sense. Seems to be a theme with trump supporters.

My wife is actually the professor at that same community college. Computer networking and cyber security. In fact we were in Pittsburgh last week at a conference at their local community college on the cyber security topic. She is also a naturalized citizen and was technically illegal for a while between when her green card (actually pink) expired and when we got married. Because she couldn't work on the books she worked off the books cleaning houses to help with the bills while in college. My guess is we will disagree about immigration. She actually took her student club to Ellis Island recently. I went the last time. You should try it some time.

All Trump cares about is Trump and hot immigrant models. A GIANT DOUCHE. As to the rest TurtleDude said he would protect me since he has plenty of guns. All I have to do is give him some tennis lessons and make it to Ohio. Although my neighbor hood has quite a few NYC police and firemen.

I am a US citizen who has worked for almost 30 years and the fact that I haven't served in the military doesn't make me any less American than you. The great thing about this country is that the minority is protected and everyone has guaranteed rights. You can take your fear mongering and personal insults along with your imbecilic post and shove it where the sun don't shine. Seems you like to come on as some kind of bully just like your idol the don. Your post just confirmed my belief to vote for anyone but trump.

IF one is truly wise and NOT a parrot copying they would NOT be liberals. They would understand that debt stops the future progress.... they then would understand that liberalism brings harm for a nation..That is if they are truly wise and not a wannabe. The wise PREDICTS correctly and they would see how liberals and democracies world wide gets destroyed as history shows

All Trump cares about is Trump and hot immigrant models. A GIANT DOUCHE.

When I read this part of your response, it became obvious to me you have no class whatsoever. With that in mind, you have become irrelevant.......and not worthy of my time...... When Trump becomes POTUS in November........what will you do? I,m guessing you will crawl back under the rock you live under and wonder what happened to Hillary..... My initial impression of you was actually much higher than what obviously is reality........

Yes that is the CLUE that that person does not think with his mind and has serious anger issues and needs to be seen as wise.. The true wise DOES WISE instead of copying and looking wise

THE REASON why secession will grow if hillary wins is that they get to make a wisdom test for its voters.. a wisdom test for voters will bring the most wise of the world and would then progress strong..There is NO sense to secede if NO wisdom test for voters

This is nothing but unadulterated fantasy on your part. In no version of reality will anything of the sort occur. If you choose to live in your alternate universe where this absurd concept seems viable, by all means, delude yourself until the cows come home.

This is nothing but unadulterated fantasy on your part. In no version of reality will anything of the sort occur. If you choose to live in your alternate universe where this absurd concept seems viable, by all means, delude yourself until the cows come home.

who supports conservatives and who supports liberals?? which group has the REAL POWER to make secession work?

who supports conservatives and who supports liberals?? which group has the REAL POWER to make secession work?

THAT is how you came up with this whole nonsense? Conservatives are somehow more powerful, therefore if they don't get thier way they'll secede (somehow) and then after succession, Institute some "wisdom...err intelligence...errrrrr logic.....err errrrrr SAT Math (since you're all over the freekin place with your description of this test) that will somehow weed out the voters the newly seceded newer, wiser USA decide aren't worthy of voting? That isn't even illogical. That's anti-logic. If your anti-logic ever came into contact with logic they would violently annihilate each other much the same way matter and antimatter would. I would really like to know, what in the world is driving your obsession with this succession/voting test shtick you've been plastering all over this forum for the last month? Why is this impossibly unlikely scenario so important to you?

Back
Top Bottom