• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The $1.9 billion worth of munitions Israel is set to get

Evaluating the recent arms deal approved by the State Department which includes, quite notable, at least fifty-five bunker buster bombs,

https://www.the-newshub.com/us-politics/assessing-the-carrot-obama-is-dangling-before-israel

Mornin Parsa. :2wave: You can add these guys to the list to. ;)

Iran Missile Launch Leaves Neighbors With Four-Minute Reaction Time.....

Saudi Arabia purchased $2 billion worth of Patriots last month and Qatar signed a $2.4 billion deal for interceptors in December. As Patriot orders have come in from the Middle East and elsewhere, Raytheon has funded upgrade and improvement projects for the missile.

UAE also has purchased the THAAD interceptors, built by Lockheed Martin, and are supposed to get them by the end of the year. Saudi Arabia and Qatar are also reportedly interested in THAAD.

The U.S. has 10 Patriot batteries deployed in the region, including one in Jordan to defend against a possible missile attack from Syria. But while the Gulf States have purchases top-end missile interceptors, they do not have the sophisticated radars and satellites that the Pentagon uses to track ballistic missiles.....snip~

Iran Missile Launch Leaves Neighbors With Four-Minute Reaction Time - Matt Vespa

Been writing on and off about the Gulf purchases which are, as you know, highly substantial also.

The most charitable interpretation is that this is part of the "stick" in Obama's "carrot and stick" approach to Iran.

Heya LD. :2wave: Looks like some others have their own.

Sunday Times: Israel, Saudi Arabia cooperating to plan possible Iran attack

According to the diplomatic source quoted by the Times, Saudi Arabia has agreed to let Israel use its air space, and assist an Israeli attack by cooperating on the use of drones, rescue helicopters and tanker planes.

Israel's Mossad intelligence agency is reportedly working with Saudi officials to make arrangements following the signing of a nuclear deal in Geneva.

“Once the Geneva agreement is signed, the military option will be back on the table. The Saudis are furious and are willing to give Israel all the help it needs,” the Times quoted the source as saying.....snip~

Sunday Times: Israel, Saudi Arabia cooperating to plan possible Iran attack - Diplomacy and Defense - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

"DIME BOMBS FOR ISRAEL'S OCCUPATION?"

Not only does unconditional US support for any & Israeli atrocity prolong ongoing violence, it is not in the best long term interest of the US or Israel to enable an aggressive, Expansionist Regime guilty of ongoing War Crimes, Systematic Mass executions & experimentation on Occupied Civilians

How are America's badly needed Funds Spent:

- US subsidized, global Propaganda network in which organized Israeli trained, scripted & paid "Israel Advocates" operate from 220 US Universities, through training via Hasbara Fellowships, Hasbara Scholarships

“Israel’s Information Ops”
Israel’s Information Ops | The American Conservative
EXCERPT “ But the American public in particular should be aware of the extraordinary efforts that Israel and its supporters make to present a crafted and coordinated image through the media, particularly by way of the Internet.CONTINUED

- Illegal, Internationally condemned & Expansionist "Settlements"

- "The Wall": annexing additional Palestinian farms & land, enabling "security breach executions"

- Carefully planned & timed Mass Executions Targeting thousands of Civilians & life sustaining Civilian infrastructure ("Cast Lead", "Pillar of Cloud" "Protective Edge" etc

What should bother loyal Americans most is what ordnance we are giving Israel to perpetuate its Internationally condemned, Illegal Occupation & how they are misusing them. Because of the nature of Israel's experimental ordnance, the actual civilian casualties from Israel's last Massacre will continue well into the future: DIME bombs & D.U. produce incurable wounds & kill far into the future.

“INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION DETAILS ISRAEL’S DELIBERATE TARGETING OF CIVILIANS IN GAZA”
Independent investigation details Israel's deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza

- Illegal Use of US Weaponry: Israel routinely misuses allotted US Ordinaince contrary to US Law
“Israel’s Illegal Use of White Phosphorus During ‘Operation Cast Lead’ Foreign Policy Journal”
Israel

- Chemical & Developmental Weapons Experimentation on Occupied Civilians: Israel's use of DIME bombs leave doctors with untreatable wounds & are lethal days & weeks after exposure. IDF deployed Depleted Uranium Ordnance " leave*residues which emit radioactive rays causing malformations in utero and *miscarriages . And this will continue despite repeated ceasefires."*

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
WRMEA |

"A little bit about the DIME weapons Israel is using on Gaza"
GENOTOXIC, CARCINOGENIC WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION
https://cintayati.wordpress.com/201...out-the-dime-weapons-israel-is-using-on-gaza/
EXCERPT "How does “micro-shrapnel” work? Israel’s new weapon “slices” off its victims’ legs, leaving “signs of heat and burns near the point of the amputation”. It’s “as if a saw was used to cut through the bone”, according to Dr. Habas al-Wahid, head of the ER at Gaza’s Shuhada al-Aqsa hospital

Scientific studies have found that HMTA is chemically toxic, damages the immune system, rapidly causes cancer, and attacks DNA (genotoxic).[6-13] It is unfortunate that the US media have virtually blacked out the story of Israel’s new weapon"CONTINUED

It is not only concerning as to what the gifted US Ordnance will be used to enforce the oldest, most brutal, heavily subsidized Occupation in modern history, but that IDF shows no constraints to its scientific experimentation on Occupied Civilians with those weapons.

Each bullet and DIME bomb is possible because of US Government cowardice before Israeli lobbies & their subsidized propagandists.
Please read up on DIME bombs to know what you're really supporting when you enable Israel's criminal Right Wing

* “Gaza Under Siege: Israel Destroys Hospitals, Denies Entry to Doctors and Medical Aid”
Gaza Under Siege: Israel Destroys Hospitals, Denies Entry to Doctors and Medical Aid | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

(...)yaddayaddayettamoreropaganda(...)

You should at least try and rotate between the propaganda sources that you're using to spread these lies of yours in your courageous war against reality. It was already established years ago that globalresearch, WRMEA and mondoweiss are nothing but lame anti-Israeli nonsensical websites with the pathetic ambition to spread as many of their lies as possible so to contribute their part to the Islamic terror groups they're rooting for.

You should at least try and rotate between the propaganda sources that you're using to spread these lies of yours in your courageous war against reality. It was already established years ago that globalresearch, WRMEA and mondoweiss are nothing but lame anti-Israeli nonsensical websites with the pathetic ambition to spread as many of their lies as possible so to contribute their part to the Islamic terror groups they're rooting for.

What matters most is if the source is reporting the truth or not not if it's on your C.A.M.E.R.A. approved list of Hasbara sources

You cited 3 sources you were dissatisfied with:

1. Mondoweiss is a Jewish source and considered credible

2. “The Lab”
The Lab | Gum Films
“An investigative documentary revealing how the Israeli military occupation in Palestine has become a business rather than a burden.”
The film reveals The Lab, which has transformed the Israeli military occupation of Gaza and the West Bank from a burden to a marketable, highly profitable, national asset."CONTINUED

The unfortunate Occupied civilians living in Gaza are coldly regarded as "a marketable, highly profitable, national asset." aka "Lab Rats"

3.*“Independent investigation details “Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza“
WAR-CRIMES Scenarios | Swedish Doctors for Human Rights

Apparently you were OK with this source which cites the same types of widespread atrocities:

"A little bit about the DIME weapons Israel is using on Gaza"
GENOTOXIC, CARCINOGENIC WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION
https://cintayati.wordpress.com/2014...using-on-gaza/
EXCERPT "How does “micro-shrapnel” work? Israel’s new weapon “slices” off its victims’ legs, leaving “signs of heat and burns near the point of the amputation”. It’s “as if a saw was used to cut through the bone”, according to Dr. Habas al-Wahid, head of the ER at Gaza’s Shuhada al-Aqsa hospital

Scientific studies have found that HMTA is chemically toxic, damages the immune system, rapidly causes cancer, and attacks DNA (genotoxic).[6-13] It is unfortunate that the US media have virtually blacked out the story of Israel’s new weapon"CONTINUED

And, of course, you're VERY familiar with this & approve of the source:

“Israel’s Information Ops”
Israel’s Information Ops | The American Conservative
EXCERPT “ But the American public in particular should be aware of the extraordinary efforts that Israel and its supporters make to present a crafted and coordinated image through the media, particularly by way of the Internet.CONTINUED

Now, how about trying to refute the facts

"Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality."
Greg Felton

Last edited:
What matters most is if the source is reporting the truth or not not if it's on your C.A.M.E.R.A. approved list of Hasbara sources

I have no idea what you're talking about. But then again, nobody does.

Now, how about trying to refute the facts

"Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality."
Greg Felton

That is not a fact, but an opinion. Of an idiot.

".....they resort to smears and abuse."CONTINUED

I have no idea what you're talking about. But then again, nobody does.

That is not a fact, but an opinion. Of an idiot.

--------------------------------

Since you can't refute ANY of the facts I've supported you "resort to smears and abuse" which is coincidentally mentioned here:

“ A GUIDE TO HASBARA*TROLLS
Jonathon Blakeley: A guide to Hasbara trolls
EXCERPTS
“Hasbara Troll brigade
Hasbara Trolls are generally quite polite at first. They pop up when someone is critical of Israel and it's policies or interests. They target, write, engage, educate and insult.

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse."CONTINUED

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

While you claim to be "supporting Israel" you are really enabling a murderous & criminal Regime that is detrimental to both the US and Israel's long term interests and that has clearly stated that it has no interest in making peace. The relentless annexation of additional Palestinian land for Settlements is opposed by the whole world & is clearly illegal under international Law

Never before has Israel through the Netanyahu Regime been so widely condemned by so many rational & ethical people, Jews & non Jews alike
You & your pseudo "Israel Advocates" are NOT supporting Israel, you are supporting State Terrorism, systematic Mass Murder, & cyclical violence over a Peace which the Netanyahu Regime openly rejects & has no incentive to pursue:

“Netanyahu Has Rejected a Two-State Solution”
Netanyahu Has Rejected a Two-State Solution - US News

No, I don't support violence from either side however Islamic Resistance Groups are only recently formed DEFENSIVE Groups organized as the only choice left to Native Muslims after 60 years of brutal Occupation, Ethnic Cleansing & relentless expansion. The right to resist an illegal & ruthless is a legal Right under International Law:

“United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236”
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3236 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In spite of your slander & insults, I hold no hostility toward you. I only know that you will regret your complicity in the systematic Exterminations of today as others regret their complicity in a similar Extermination decades ago

".....they resort to smears and abuse."CONTINUED

Not really.

--------------------------------

Since you can't refute ANY of the facts I've supported you "resort to smears and abuse" which is coincidentally mentioned here:

“ A GUIDE TO HASBARA*TROLLS
Jonathon Blakeley: A guide to Hasbara trolls
EXCERPTS
“Hasbara Troll brigade
Hasbara Trolls are generally quite polite at first. They pop up when someone is critical of Israel and it's policies or interests. They target, write, engage, educate and insult.

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse."CONTINUED

Keep your guides on trolls to yourself mate though you're the last one who would need to use them over here.

In spite of your slander & insults, I hold no hostility toward you. I only know that you will regret your complicity in the systematic Exterminations of today as others regret their complicity in a similar Extermination decades ago

I see nothing I could possibly regret on buddy, I just happen to be the one on the right end of the moral compass here.

Not really.

Keep your guides on trolls to yourself mate though you're the last one who would need to use them over here.

I see nothing I could possibly regret on buddy, I just happen to be the one on the right end of the moral compass here.

------------

You're on the "Right End", OK but certainly of no "Moral Compass

If $1.9 Billion was going to an Illegal Occupier who has herded Israeli Jews into a fetid & toxic Open Air Prison only for them to endure carefully planned, repeated , torture, humiliation, Mass Exterminations by the unknown thousands, confiscation of their property, destruction of their homes & of life sustaining infrastructure while being used as "Lab Rats" for torturous, scientific ordnance experimentation while this Occupier has renounced all plans for Peace or an end to systematic Extermination / Expulsion, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune than evasive "One Liners" & Off-Topic insults.

If $1.9 Billion was going to an Illegal Occupier who has herded Israeli Jews into a fetid & toxic Open Air Prison only for them to endure carefully planned, repeated , torture, humiliation, Mass Exterminations by the unknown thousands, confiscation of their property, destruction of their homes & of life sustaining infrastructure while being used as "Lab Rats" for torturous, scientific ordnance experimentation while this Occupier has renounced all plans for Peace or an end to systematic Extermination / Expulsion, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune than evasive "One Liners" & Off-Topic insults.

'If' being a key word here since what you tend to be describing in your posts, instead of reality, are some of the most distorted and deranged conspiracy theories that were ever shared between one human being and another, that are motivated solely by hatred, immorality and ill intentions. And no before you go ahead and claim you are once again being "insulted off-topicly" as you seem to be programmed into doing I am addressing precisely what this comment in the quotation box of yours is about - deranged conspiracy theories of the insane mind.

'If' being a key word here since what you tend to be describing in your posts, instead of reality, are some of the most distorted and deranged conspiracy theories that were ever shared between one human being and another, that are motivated solely by hatred, immorality and ill intentions. And no before you go ahead and claim you are once again being "insulted off-topicly" as you seem to be programmed into doing I am addressing precisely what this comment in the quotation box of yours is about - deranged conspiracy theories of the insane mind.

Everything I stated, I supported with credible documentation.

You simply can't refute the atrocities being committed by the Netanyahu Regime & confirmed by ethical Israelis & non Israelis. Your repeatedly whining about "conspiracy theories" & "deranged minds' as transparent evasions won't work forever.

Everyone's wrong or crazy except a handful of desperate Zionist propagandists....................Right?

Everything I stated, I supported with credible documentation.

These sources for what you falsely label as facts are all well known conspiracy theories websites.
I have no doubt that a conspiracy theorist will refer to conspiracy theories hate sites as "credible documentation" but in reality it really ain't that. You're no different than the person who would argue that the Chinese are building a machine that causes a raise in earthquakes across Asia and that they're fueling that machine with the blood of Chinese children. Israel was always an attractive target for conspiracy theorists such as yourself who can't stop using words like "Zionists" and "Hasbara", and always will be apparently. Doesn't mean you should receive the attention that you believe you are entitled to.

These sources for what you falsely label as facts are all well known conspiracy theories websites.
I have no doubt that a conspiracy theorist will refer to conspiracy theories hate sites as "credible documentation" but in reality it really ain't that. You're no different than the person who would argue that the Chinese are building a machine that causes a raise in earthquakes across Asia and that they're fueling that machine with the blood of Chinese children. Israel was always an attractive target for conspiracy theorists such as yourself who can't stop using words like "Zionists" and "Hasbara", and always will be apparently. Doesn't mean you should receive the attention that you believe you are entitled to.

Moderator's Warning:
Please focus on topic only and not the poster.

Back
Top Bottom