• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

That "Jewish Conspiracy" Again

Aryan Imperium said:
It is incredible.Most people who are hated look deep within themselves and ask why.
The jew seems incapable of this.He looks in the mirror and does not understand that his actions are responsible for what people think of him.

Here we go again: Do what you and others like you do best. Blame Jews for own failures. I wonder what people like you do, beside whine, blame. And you still wonder, why you are still behind the curve.

Otherwise, others here on the forum have already answered your senseless question.

Brigand said:
Well, the only thing I see, is an advocation of race superiority.

There's no contention to be made with anyone who says, "Jews are cool".

But, if you're going to lay out claims like: "Jews don’t waste their time on fostering hatred of others, rather look forward to build a better lives for themselves and their families" or reiterate hate-statements directed at jews made by "Arab-Islamists", then you're putting down a foundation of bias and stacking your claims on it..your advocations are flawed and have no place in the 'quest of a better world'.

First: I was responding to actung's and others posts denigrating Jews and Israel (as receipien of handout from U.S), to which I clearly pointed out.
Second: why everytime someone tries to explain the Jew's and Israel's positive side, and their REAL contributions to mankind is immidiately being accused as "superiority".

Let me put it in a simple language.
Jews (and the Israelis) are like everyone else here on earth. They are not thieves, they are not power grabbers. They are normal people. Anybody can accomplish as they do, IF they are willing to put the time, effort, and hard work to get there.

"Jews don't waste their time hateing others". A simple and factual statement. You tell me, where the h..l do you see a racist comment here.?

Firstly, I said nothing about your sentiments of being supportive of Israel That's a completely different arguement. You and Vergiss seem fond of bringing the whole of Israel in to question and saying its 'a big attack' on guys who support it, when this little debate here, has nothing to do with that.

The fact you used that quote of mine, gives you the answer to your whole race superiorty thing. It's right there.

I mean, look, take this statement from another post:

Righton Quotes:
"Funny, when dumbwits like you get in trouble with the law, the first lawyer they call for, is a Jewish one. Because they know he is smarter and will defend them better then their white trash crowd."

Righton Quotes:
"Jews don't waste their time hateing others". A simple and factual statement.

What rubbish! Again, subsitute any race in the word 'Jews' and it's sounds equally as stupid coming from anyone else of a particular race or creed...Maybe, you don't hold grudges and hate people, maybe a hundered or so other Jewish people you know, don't either. But, you don't and shouldn't speak so boldy for the entire race of Jews.

As, I've pointed out, earlier. The Website you lifted your compiled list, is one of the most vicious extreme Pro-Israel going sites. I mean, It's completely 'brimming' with hate!

Your whole tone when you talk about Arabs is a tone, pointed out earlier, that shares the same ground as what Auftrag walks on.

Lastly, I didn't say one thing about Jews being thieves and power grabbers, although, some may be, like any other human scallywag.
If thats what Auftrag and such alike say, then direct that statement at them.

Pardon! Since when have I ever brought up Israel (except in my signature)? I just talk about it when it comes up. Don't put things in my mouth unless you want to look like an idiot.

Righton hasn't said anything to advoctate race superiority. Pride, maybe, but he's hardly the first person to be proud of his culture without thinking it's better than all others. It would have been superiority if he's said something like Auftrag (albeit reversed). However, he hasn't - so calm youself down already, and stop being so hyper-sensitive. If you accuse me of siding with him just because I'm also Jewish, all you'll do is prove that you're in dire need of a new tin-foil hat. :lol: I'd be saying the same thing if he were a Muslim defending his culture against anti-Islamists, just as Righton was defending his against Nazis.

vergiss said:
Pardon! Since when have I ever brought up Israel (except in my signature)?

Vergiss said:
vergiss said:
Likewise, do not associate being pro-Israel with being anti-Arab/Muslim.
I agreed with you. Quoting it, I said 'Certainly. But, it was anti-arab messages.'

Vergiss said: (reply)
vergiss said:
What, because it's pro-Israel?
Vergiss:

So...
vergiss said:
Pardon! Since when have I ever brought up Israel (except in my signature)?

...You bought up Israel. Even when I told you, it had nothing to do with it. Infact, the only reason we're talk about Israel is because, you mentioned it! Nowhere in my post did I bring it up when talking about Rightons remarks..

vergiss said:
Don't put things in my mouth unless you want to look like an idiot.

I didn't, but you did...

vergiss said:
What, so you're saying some muslims don't hate Jews?Hah!

I said nothing of the sort. Nowhere did I even hint such a thing! Infact, the quote was "by no stretch of the english language can you derive such a ridiculous thing."

So, by 'your' own definition, of 'looking like an idiot' for doing that...you're an idiot, That's by your terms..

vergiss said:
If you accuse me of siding with him just because I'm also Jewish, all you'll do is prove that you're in dire need of a new tin-foil hat

I didn't and you can't quote me ever doing so or even remotely hinting it...You're bordering on 'putting words into peoples mouths'...again. Frankly, it's got nothing to do with you being Jewish. I don't care if your are, I care about what you say.

I'm not going to quote Righton again, either. It's all there for others to see and make up there minds. Frankly, I don't think you care that much about it, anyway.

As for Auftrag. Sure, He's pro-race, and openly say so. It doesn't give anything he's got to say any credence. Infact, almost everything he says, is incredibly flawed but thats the fundamental result of being racially biased.
He knows what he says is racist, on the far more extreme side, of course. But, you know in essense, Pro-Race is Pro-Race...It doesn't matter how thick the skin of denial is.

Last edited:
righton said:
Here we go again: Do what you and others like you do best. Blame Jews for own failures. I wonder what people like you do, beside whine, blame. And you still wonder, why you are still behind the curve.

Otherwise, others here on the forum have already answered your senseless question.

What question would that be? Why jews alone of all peoples are incapable of self criticism?

cnredd said:
I'm very surprised you're not doing the same...:roll:

Hardly. The condemnation of jews and liberals hardly counts.

Brigand
As for Auftrag. Sure, He's pro-race, and openly say so. It doesn't give anything he's got to say any credence. Infact, almost everything he says, is incredibly flawed but thats the fundamental result of being racially biased.
He knows what he says is racist, on the far more extreme side, of course. But, you know in essense, Pro-Race is Pro-Race...It doesn't matter how thick the skin of denial is.

First let me make it clear to you. I am not only Jewish, also an Israeli. If by now you have not grassped the idea, that Israel is a Jewish state, and any "jewish" connotations include also Israel, then you are grazing in the wrong pasture.
I totally reject your accusations of being racist, as they are baseless. Given the circumastances of this argument on this thread.

Funny, I wonder why you are so sensitive to the concept of "race". You don't sound any racist at all. so, why anyboby who defends his country and religion by presenting their positives sides, you immidiately construe it as racist.

I repeat again, the name "Israel" came out when a poster accused this country as a recepien of handouts from U.S. You have read it, I have read it, everyone else had read it. All I did is to prove him wrong by bringing valid data.

Yes, I am very proud of Israel. With all due respect to others here in this forum, me and other Israelis have no intention of being appolegitics about it. I defend the Israelis, because they get far more then their fair share of criticizm on world stage, then they deserve. Not only for what they do. But also question the legitimacy of their existance. That is not fair, and needs to be brought up. Perhaps You do not critcize this country, others do.

Finally, I have little secret for you (if you promise not to tell). Don't let them fool you, everytime you read or hear someone tells you "I don't hate the Jews, but I hate the Zionists". You can bet your boots, they are mean JEWS.

righton said:
Brigand

First let me make it clear to you. I am not only Jewish, also an Israeli. If by now you have not grassped the idea, that Israel is a Jewish state, and any "jewish" connotations include also Israel, then you are grazing in the wrong pasture.
I totally reject your accusations of being racist, as they are baseless. Given the circumastances of this argument on this thread.

Funny, I wonder why you are so sensitive to the concept of "race". You don't sound any racist at all. so, why anyboby who defends his country and religion by presenting their positives sides, you immidiately construe it as racist.

I repeat again, the name "Israel" came out when a poster accused this country as a recepien of handouts from U.S. You have read it, I have read it, everyone else had read it. All I did is to prove him wrong by bringing valid data.

Yes, I am very proud of Israel. With all due respect to others here in this forum, me and other Israelis have no intention of being appolegitics about it. I defend the Israelis, because they get far more then their fair share of criticizm on world stage, then they deserve. Not only for what they do. But also question the legitimacy of their existance. That is not fair, and needs to be brought up. Perhaps You do not critcize this country, others do.

Finally, I have little secret for you (if you promise not to tell). Don't let them fool you, everytime you read or hear someone tells you "I don't hate the Jews, but I hate the Zionists". You can bet your boots, they are mean JEWS.

I see so by equating anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism you are now attempting to prevent any and all criticism of israel?

Which, is quite right. You cannot possible equate Anti-Zionism with Anti-Semitism, and your argument is getting worse, Righton.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com one example, but by no means, the defining one.

Righton Quotes:
"If by now you have not grassped the idea, that Israel is a Jewish state, and any "jewish" connotations include also Israel, then you are grazing in the wrong pasture."

And thats complete Rubbish!!

___
Again and again ad infinitum...I did not nor do I, dispute or make debate out of your own sentiments about Israel.

And I'm not going to quote you, again. It's all there. So, YOU read it, as others have and think about it some more.

Now, I did bring into question about the Website, you got that list from. Which, a massively Pro-Jewish racist site (and fosters a HUGE amount of hatred, thereby debunking your so-called 'factual' claim about Jews don't harbour hate and, you know, it provides insight to your sources).

No, I am not a racist.. Or, I at least endeavor as best I can, to not be one. I think we should all get out there and make as much multi raced children as possible.

Last edited:
I still stand by my argument. You are tooooooo defensive. Ask yourself why?

Please spare me the grief. Next time do not bring me a website by those fundementalist orthodox Jews. These lunitecs don't even recognaize the state of Israel. Refuse to learn Hebrew. They think creation of Israel returning to their land was a mistake. Rather, continue to live under the thump of others, and wait until Mashi-yakh (massia) will come to liberate them. They hate the Muslims and Christians more then one thinks. They just don't overtly show it.
These people live in the la la land. We all know about them.

I don't care what their politics are or what part of their politics you disagree with... The point was, you equating Anti-Zionism and Anti-Semitism. (And It's hardly lunacy to not want to recognize the State of Israel.)

OK, I've asked myself and now, I do say...How, can one be toooooo defensive, in the midst of a debate?.. I'm the aggressor, anyway. So I'm not on the defense.
I could well say that about you... but I'm not. Nevermind.

End of debate. It's for others to make of it what they will, now.

Last edited:
Sorry, Just wanted to add this because I've just spotted something...ridiculous!

righton said:
These lunitecs don't even recognaize the state of Israel. Refuse to learn Hebrew.

Rather than me use my own words, I'm quoting it:

This taken from the said website: - True Torah Jews against Zionism. WWW.JewsagainstZionism.com

"Translations from the Torah and other scriptures will be added regularly. Because the Torah is written in Hebrew which is not supported by most visitor browers, we are limited to displaying the scriptures and translations in Adobe PDF format."

Yes, now I do see good reasons to end this debate.

Don't you love these students. They seem to "google" their knowledge from the internet. Have a ready answer to each and every challange you pose to them. Get into the gritty nitty of semantics. (Zionists, Jews, etc.)

For some reason, they seem to know more then those of us whom were there, and had lived through it, to come here and share their experience with others.

Brigand said:
Sorry, Just wanted to add this because I've just spotted something...ridiculous!

Rather than me use my own words, I'm quoting it:

This taken from the said website: - True Torah Jews against Zionism. WWW.JewsagainstZionism.com

"Translations from the Torah and other scriptures will be added regularly. Because the Torah is written in Hebrew which is not supported by most visitor browers, we are limited to displaying the scriptures and translations in Adobe PDF format."

Am I getting through to you. ?
YEST the Torah is written in ancinet Hebrew. But these Jewish Talibans refuse to speak the madern language of Hebrew. Nor do they recognize the state, even though many of them live in ISrael.

You're really getting worse.

Yeah, Round and round the houses you, go again. It was taken from THEIR website...

Furthermore, are you now going to possibly say, that the 'true torah jews', don't read the 'hebrew torah', what is it now?? covert true torah jew lies?

ADDED:
I SEE!!!! 'MODERN' HEBREW...ahhhhh! quite a step from no hebrew at all!!

Jewish talibans??

Thats it, I've enough of you..and your tiny little bunch of prejudices.

Last edited:
Brigand said:
Vergiss said:

I agreed with you. Quoting it, I said 'Certainly. But, it was anti-arab messages.'

Vergiss said: (reply)

Vergiss:

So...

...You bought up Israel. Even when I told you, it had nothing to do with it. Infact, the only reason we're talk about Israel is because, you mentioned it! Nowhere in my post did I bring it up when talking about Rightons remarks..

I didn't, but you did...

I said nothing of the sort. Nowhere did I even hint such a thing! Infact, the quote was "by no stretch of the english language can you derive such a ridiculous thing."

So, by 'your' own definition, of 'looking like an idiot' for doing that...you're an idiot, That's by your terms..

I didn't and you can't quote me ever doing so or even remotely hinting it...You're bordering on 'putting words into peoples mouths'...again. Frankly, it's got nothing to do with you being Jewish. I don't care if your are, I care about what you say.

I'm not going to quote Righton again, either. It's all there for others to see and make up there minds. Frankly, I don't think you care that much about it, anyway.

I only mentioned Israel after others did. Try again. While you're at it, go whinge about something that's not all in your mind.

By the way - Zionism is only the more religiously-based version of pro-Israelism. If you're against the Jewish religion, what does that make you but anti-Semetic?

Back
Top Bottom