• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas man sentenced to life in prison for repeatedly raping an 11 year old over the course of 6 years & claiming that “god told him to do it.”

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Monday...

"She said that when Caudill was abusing her, he would justify it by saying "God told him to do it," and "that's what they did in the Bible."

The family friend reported the abuse to law enforcement. When interviewed by Carrollton police, Caudill admitted he sexually abused the girl and said he abused her because they had a relationship that was "a love like they had in the Bible."

...someone hasn't read his Bible, which (among other things) commanded the death penalty in cases of Rape in those days, and in which Jesus has particularly strong condemnation for anyone who harms children.

I'm sorry this psycho hurt this girl, and I'm glad he's going away for life. I hope she gets all the help she needs, and can heal as much as possible in this life :(

Monday...

"She said that when Caudill was abusing her, he would justify it by saying "God told him to do it," and "that's what they did in the Bible."

The family friend reported the abuse to law enforcement. When interviewed by Carrollton police, Caudill admitted he sexually abused the girl and said he abused her because they had a relationship that was "a love like they had in the Bible."

"he abused her because they had a relationship that was "a love like they had in the Bible."

Christians have done so much harm in this world.......don't anyone tell me someone didn't see this in the making and stayed silent. I was raised by Catholics. There are no "good" ones.

Monday...

Easy to blame a fictional being. Enjoy prison.

Monday...

That god feller sure is a tricky one, ain't he? Apparently he writes books wherein it is his will that Lot gets drunk and has sex with his two virgin daughters ... to save their lives! What better excuse for getting drunk and ****ing daddy's little girl than biblical precedent! Of course, this should surprise no one who understands how the entire world could eventually be populated, starting with no more than Adam and Eve, without substantial use of divinely sanctioned incest. It's all part of god's plan!

Oh, we laughed and laughed at that one.
:ROFLMAO:

Monday...

Hetero male citizen...............hmmmmmmmmmm.

Damn, doesn't look like BLM or LGBTQ to me. In fact, he looks like a nice clean all white mommy's boy. This must be a case of LAWFARE.

AND it is unfair to pick on his "God told him to" comment, because, you know, there are people who don't believe in God that have done worse. That is my whataboutism for today. Pretty good impression, isn't it?

...someone hasn't read his Bible, which (among other things) commanded the death penalty in cases of Rape in those days, and in which Jesus has particularly strong condemnation for anyone who harms children.

I'm sorry this psycho hurt this girl, and I'm glad he's going away for life. I hope she gets all the help she needs, and can heal as much as possible in this life :(

More than likely he won't last long in prison.
It's a code they have. People who hurt kids will pay a prison price.

That god feller sure is a tricky one, ain't he? Apparently he writes books wherein it is his will that Lot gets drunk and has sex with his two virgin daughters ... to save their lives! What better excuse for getting drunk and ****ing daddy's little girl than biblical precedent! Of course, this should surprise no one who understands how the entire world could eventually be populated, starting with no more than Adam and Eve, without substantial use of divinely sanctioned incest. It's all part of god's plan!

Oh, we laughed and laughed at that one.
:ROFLMAO:

At the very least the bible reveals a god of very poor planning.

One woman?

Think about it....

That means every human being is the product of incest.

Mating for life is extremely rare in the world. Why would he endanger his moved "beloved creature' with the possibility of incest-caused deformities etc.?

Unless the 'all knowing' thing is bullshit in which case he isn't even devine

At the very least the bible reveals a god of very poor planning.

One woman?

Think about it....

That means every human being is the product of incest.

Mating for life is extremely rare in the world. Why would he endanger his moved "beloved creature' with the possibility of incest-caused deformities etc.?

Unless the 'all knowing' thing is bullshit in which case he isn't even devine
I wonder about something really simple. Hair. Evolution has an explanation for the hair all over our bodies- we're mammals. But why would God create us with hair? Is God a mammal?

I wonder about something really simple. Hair. Evolution has an explanation for the hair all over our bodies- we're mammals. But why would God create us with hair? Is God a mammal?

I've wondered about tonsils and the appendix.

Why?

And the remnant tail bone we all have......

Again a question of planning.

I've wondered about tonsils and the appendix.

Why?

And the remnant tail bone we all have......

Again a question of planning.
And while we're wondering, why do whales have lungs? And fingers encased in flippers? Intelligent design?

Monday...

Too bad for him that he wasn't a pastor!
1711766740312.png

And while we're wondering, why do whales have lungs? And fingers encased in flippers? Intelligent design?
Have you ever wondered why the laryngeal nerve in a giraffe is over 16 feet long?
Hint: It certainly has nothing to do with intelligent design.

;)

Back
Top Bottom