• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas man barely restrains himself from shooting 6 year old girl looking for her kitty

DoLoop

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Texas Man was just reacting to the recent wave of juvenile delinquent TicTok doorbell ringers. It's the Chinese malware invading our children's minds and causing them to act out like this.

Isn't the scientific idea that a "Doorbell" is suppose to tell the person inside the house that someone is there?
IF you don't like "The Doorbell", shouldn't you take it off?
Thank you...signed..Mr. Obvious.
Pfffft.
This is what the 2nd Amendment is for in MAGA America.

It's the latest trend. Always answer the door with your gun ready. That way if it's an innocent child/teen you can at least scare them if not shoot them in the head. And if it is the police knocking they can shoot you dead as soon as they see the gun. Either way you can get your 5 minutes of fame. Comes back to the same old saying - you get the country you create.

Proper protocol: 1) Call or text them and them them you're coming. 2) When you get there either text or ring the door bell.

Texas Man was just reacting to the recent wave of juvenile delinquent TicTok doorbell ringers. It's the Chinese malware invading our children's minds and causing them to act out like this.
Yes we need to wage a war on children next. So many enemies.....Why can't they all be perfect like Trump?

Therein lies the problem with social media.

In some ways there is encouragement for people, who are otherwise likely rational and sane, to speak stupidly in some 'heat of the moment' rant to the masses never considering that someone else out there might react to the post assuming they have a green light to solve a simple event of a child ringing a doorbell with a gun.

Welcome to the new America (perhaps renewed,) shoot first and the hell with who is shoot. Or even why.

I mean we all make mistakes, but I suspect the only thing he is sorry about is he holds a job requiring some sort of public trust.

Likely he is about to get fired.
He works for himself. He runs a shitty little internet weather service.

I'm not buying that he's sorry about the post as evidenced by his multiple posts defending it. He probably is quite sorry sorry about the backlash.

This.

This is why he’s sorry. Probably forced to apologize or he’d lose his job, etc.

Edited: Thanks Luce. So he doesn’t even have a job to lose?

I mean we all make mistakes, but I suspect the only thing he is sorry about is he holds a job requiring some sort of public trust.

Likely he is about to get fired.

Idk if he has an actual job to begin with. The article says he founded and operates iWeatherNet". But he may have bottomed his own creation out.

Back
Top Bottom