• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020

Asking you to put up or shut up doesn't work you do neither!

You mean how you insisted Hispanic Americans aren’t Americans?

I can provide the Documentation of that yes.

Conservative, you don’t get to decide which Americans count and which don’t.

Whether they be Californians or Hispanics or both.

No, you are catering to a racist organization and cannot accept reality. You keep buying the liberal bull****! I live in the real world, black on black crimes are skyrocketing. Great seeing all the Police unions supporting law and order and Trump, not Biden Harris, that speaks volumes

Your point has nothing to do with the correction I made to your poor interpretation of the organization's original point. I live in the real world as well, and given where I grew up, have direct experience with some of the issues BLM is addressing as it relates to encounters with police. You seem incapable of ever responding without some irrelevant rant.

What is the fatality rate of blacks at the hands of police as compared to other races? And if a black man is murdered, of what race is the culprit most likely to be?

What does that have to do with the meaning of "black lives matter" as it relates to the point they were making? I don't disagree that there are other issues to address besides just deaths at the hands of police, but that doesn't invalidate protesting that particular aspect because the police are part of a the larger government institution.

You mean how you insisted Hispanic Americans aren’t Americans?

I can provide the Documentation of that yes.

Conservative, you don’t get to decide which Americans count and which don’t.

Whether they be Californians or Hispanics or both.

Who said Hispanic Americans aren't Americans? All Americans count and it is public vote for Senators and State officials, you cannot seem to grasp the reality of what the electoral college was created for

Your point has nothing to do with the correction I made to your poor interpretation of the organization's original point. I live in the real world as well, and given where I grew up, have direct experience with some of the issues BLM is addressing as it relates to encounters with police. You seem incapable of ever responding without some irrelevant rant.

Then you aren't paying any attention but that isn't surprising

Who said Hispanic Americans aren't Americans? All Americans count and it is public vote for Senators and State officials, you cannot seem to grasp the reality of what the electoral college was created for

Once again when backed into a corner you run from your own words.

As if it’s my imagination that every time I point out when you LIE and insist that most Americans think like you and Trump do..

and I point out that in fact, more Americans actually voted for Obama and Hillary all times.

You say “Yeah but that’s only because of California” as if they don’t count as Americans and further that the amount of Hispanic Americans in California further degraded their status as Americans.

Good question, you tell me how many Americans there are in California and how many Hispanics.

What does that have to do with the meaning of "black lives matter" as it relates to the point they were making? I don't disagree that there are other issues to address besides just deaths at the hands of police, but that doesn't invalidate protesting that particular aspect because the police are part of a the larger government institution.

I agree that blacks should be upset at the racism that permeates institutions run by democrats for generations.

Once again when backed into a corner you run from your own words.

As if it’s my imagination that every time I point out when you LIE and insist that most Americans think like you and Trump do..

and I point out that in fact, more Americans actually voted for Obama and Hillary all times.

You say “Yeah but that’s only because of California” as if they don’t count as Americans and further that the amount of Hispanic Americans in California further degraded their status as Americans.

You do have a very vivid and yet partisan imagination. I haven't been backed into a corner, there is no proof that I ever said Hispanic Americans aren't Americans, that is nothing more than a typical liberal lie. As I have stated over and over again OUR FOUNDERS created a REPRESENTATIVE Democracy not a full Democracy and you cannot seem to grasp that reality. We have an electoral college that elects the President, state popular vote represents your representatives. I find you and so many here civics challenged and totally biased, partisan liberals who don't understand that reality

The running of those institutions has changed hands between political parties.

Can you name the last time many of these riot cities were run by a Republican? So you believe that the American people are going to support a party that is the leadership of these cities around the country, governors, who failed to administer their first responder responsibilities, the party that impeached a President for political reasons and not high crimes? You have yet to give us a valid reason to vote for Biden as everything you and others post is anti Trump. When this pandemic is over being left with Biden would be an economic and social disaster giving credibility to radicalism

You do have a very vivid and yet partisan imagination. I haven't been backed into a corner, there is no proof that I ever said Hispanic Americans aren't Americans, that is nothing more than a typical liberal lie. As I have stated over and over again OUR FOUNDERS created a REPRESENTATIVE Democracy not a full Democracy and you cannot seem to grasp that reality. We have an electoral college that elects the President, state popular vote represents your representatives. I find you and so many here civics challenged and totally biased, partisan liberals who don't understand that reality

I know your electoral system.

I get that and I don’t contend that.

But it still doesn’t mean you represent most Americans.

And guess what?

You never will, because America is more progressive than you give it credit for.

And now you can’t take back what you said about Hispanics.

All you will do is lie about your own words.

I know your electoral system.

I get that and I don’t contend that.

But it still doesn’t mean you represent most Americans.

And guess what?

You never will, because America is more progressive than you give it credit for.

And now you can’t take back what you said about Hispanics.

All you will do is lie about your own words.

It doesn't matter what MOST Americans think in the Presidential race as it isn't the population that elects the President, it is the electoral college. I do believe I represent the most people outside of California regarding Trump and that means they don't want California to elect the President and turn this country into the hellhole known as California with poverty, homeless, class envy, jealousy, wage gap, poor quality of life, massive pollution, illegals, tent cities.

You keep saying that I lie and yet haven't posted anything to support your position, mine remains, we are a representative democracy that elects the President by the Electoral College

We will see in November which of us is right, and the good thing is you have no say in that election

It doesn't matter what MOST Americans think in the Presidential race as it isn't the population that elects the President, it is the electoral college. I do believe I represent the most people outside of California regarding Trump and that means they don't want California to elect the President and turn this country into the hellhole known as California with poverty, homeless, class envy, jealousy, wage gap, poor quality of life, massive pollution, illegals, tent cities.

You keep saying that I lie and yet haven't posted anything to support your position, mine remains, we are a representative democracy that elects the President by the Electoral College

We will see in November which of us is right, and the good thing is you have no say in that election

There you go again :shrug:

You don’t get to arbitrarily discount Americans because it makes you feel better.

It’s also disingenuous to the millions and millions of Americans in Red States that also voted against Trump.

That’s my only point, you and Trump, with your regressive, backwards and Racist beliefs will NEVER represent most Americans.

There you go again :shrug:

You don’t get to arbitrarily discount Americans because it makes you feel better.

It’s also disingenuous to the millions and millions of Americans in Red States that also voted against Trump.

That’s my only point, you and Trump, with your regressive, backwards and Racist beliefs will NEVER represent most Americans.

This is going nowhere as you continue to show nothing but partisan radicalism, either prove that I stated the Hispanic Americans weren't American or go on ignore

Putting America first according to you is racist and you cannot offer anything to support your point of view that Trump is a racist. BLM is racists and it is BLM that is supporting rioting, looting, and destruction of monuments in this country, not Trump. You are working hard for your own country trying to return to liberal appeasement global policies where the U.S. is the world's policeman so that your country can go back to what it was doing before using this country for your own personal gain

Want to tell me again that BLM isn't racists or doesn't have a lot of racists support?

Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up' their homes

Can you name the last time many of these riot cities were run by a Republican? So you believe that the American people are going to support a party that is the leadership of these cities around the country, governors, who failed to administer their first responder responsibilities, the party that impeached a President for political reasons and not high crimes? You have yet to give us a valid reason to vote for Biden as everything you and others post is anti Trump. When this pandemic is over being left with Biden would be an economic and social disaster giving credibility to radicalism

Based on this polling it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that people will support ideas that address the issues brought up by the BLM movement. I think what will be the trade off if finding the more tempered actions versus absurd demands like white people giving up homes and other such nonsense.

What this movement needs is focus so they can make legislative progress. Protesting is a great way of drawing attention to a movement's goals, but this continued protesting has lost that momentum and is now perceived in a different light. I don't think the continued protests carry the same weight, and the rioting aspect is unacceptable and defeats the purpose of peaceful protests. That said, Trump's response to this hasn't worked out all that well either.

I've already stated why I would rather vote for Biden than Trump. I find Trump to be an ineffective leader, diplomat, and even fails at being a figurehead. I have no concern about the market suddenly tanking because a Democratic president is in the WH since there is no data supporting that irrational fear; it's quite the opposite. What will be interesting to see is how the Senate and House turn out in the next administration. What is really hurting this country is the inability of people in office to actually govern; the focus is playing a zero sum game where the only way governance is possible is by one party having all of the control. That's banana republic territory.

So because you have some nutters that means the entire organization is? Do you apply this same logic when racists show up at Trump rallies?

Apparently you don't get the news in NJ or spend way too my time here, that isn't an isolated case of BLM. I don't recall any Trump supporters organizing into a racist organization calling false attention to race, please point out where that has happened. Another poster here refuted your claims a lot better than I am able to do as it does appear that nothing will ever change your mind about liberalism. So sad that people cannot admit when wrong.

Based on this polling it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that people will support ideas that address the issues brought up by the BLM movement. I think what will be the trade off if finding the more tempered actions versus absurd demands like white people giving up homes and other such nonsense.

What this movement needs is focus so they can make legislative progress. Protesting is a great way of drawing attention to a movement's goals, but this continued protesting has lost that momentum and is now perceived in a different light. I don't think the continued protests carry the same weight, and the rioting aspect is unacceptable and defeats the purpose of peaceful protests. That said, Trump's response to this hasn't worked out all that well either.

I've already stated why I would rather vote for Biden than Trump. I find Trump to be an ineffective leader, diplomat, and even fails at being a figurehead. I have no concern about the market suddenly tanking because a Democratic president is in the WH since there is no data supporting that irrational fear; it's quite the opposite. What will be interesting to see is how the Senate and House turn out in the next administration. What is really hurting this country is the inability of people in office to actually govern; the focus is playing a zero sum game where the only way governance is possible is by one party having all of the control. That's banana republic territory.

Your last paragraph defines your basic problems results don't matter. What leadership skills does Biden have and why would you support someone who put Harris on the ballot with him. You buy rhetoric and ignore results

Your last paragraph defines your basic problems results don't matter. What leadership skills does Biden have and why would you support someone who put Harris on the ballot with him. You buy rhetoric and ignore results

Results do matter, but in your consistent focus on only the results that support your narrative, I suspect the only thing you'll talk about is the state of the pre-pandemic economy. Biden isn't my top choice, but it will be the one which removes the president who was unable to help lead the nation out of a pandemic; his first true challenge. That is a result which you continually ignore and deflect because of your narrow focus and views.

Results do matter, but in your consistent focus on only the results that support your narrative, I suspect the only thing you'll talk about is the state of the pre-pandemic economy. Biden isn't my top choice, but it will be the one which removes the president who was unable to help lead the nation out of a pandemic; his first true challenge. That is a result which you continually ignore and deflect because of your narrow focus and views.

No, I am always going to talk about your scare tactics and the liberal politics of personal destruction. Biden isn't your top choice? How about Harris? How long do you think Biden is going to serve and what justification do you have for Harris as the next President?

Leading the nation out of the pandemic? All Biden has said is that he supports science, that isn't leadership nor have you offered any. The President has done what is Constitutional and provided support where needed. You keep that focus on what you believe while ignoring the Constitution and you too will end up dependent on liberalism unable to make your own choices
B

Apparently you don't get the news in NJ or spend way too my time here, that isn't an isolated case of BLM.

I follow the news closely thanks.

I don't recall any Trump supporters organizing into a racist organization calling false attention to race, please point out where that has happened.

You also seem to have forgotten the "Unite the Right" rally.

Another poster here refuted your claims a lot better than I am able to do as it does appear that nothing will ever change your mind about liberalism. So sad that people cannot admit when wrong.

Who refuted my claim? Thus far it's only you and Fletch. The latter only made some generalizations about BLM. You have this odd mentality that it's always about changing people's minds; for me it's debating a particular issue.

Who refuted my claim? Thus far it's only you and Fletch. The latter only made some generalizations about BLM. You have this odd mentality that it's always about changing people's minds; for me it's debating a particular issue.

After watching this I am actually thinking of voting for Biden, not sure yet for what but he sure is entertaining

Epic Montage: You Don't Have to Like Trump, But After Seeing This, You Can't Vote for Joe Biden - YouTube

Unite the right?? So that compares to BLM? Is there anything anyone can do or tell you that would resonate with reality in your world?

No, I am always going to talk about your scare tactics and the liberal politics of personal destruction. Biden isn't your top choice? How about Harris? How long do you think Biden is going to serve and what justification do you have for Harris as the next President?

Scare tactics, liberal politics of personal destruction; what do those even mean? No, Biden was not my topic pick out of the original batch; Warren would have been mine. Harris is fairly green, so how she'll fare is a question as well. That said, Trump had no political experience going into the top political job in the country and that doesn't seem to be an issue for you; so I'm not sure why you're suddenly concerned about qualifications. You seem to forget that leaders have an administration which features experts in a variety of fields to help guide the president and VP; unless you're someone who thinks they know better than everyone else and decide to go rogue.

Leading the nation out of the pandemic? All Biden has said is that he supports science, that isn't leadership nor have you offered any. The President has done what is Constitutional and provided support where needed. You keep that focus on what you believe while ignoring the Constitution and you too will end up dependent on liberalism unable to make your own choices
B

Yep. Meaning that the president supports the nation's governors in their needs and serves as a voice of what actions need to be taken for the nation to get out of it. You know, what other presidents have done during times of crises. Trump, instead chose to downplay the virus, mock the response, and claim people wearing masks were showing disapproval of him. If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. None of what I just described would have been at odds with the Constitution or caused dependency on liberalism or any other ideology; that's just your usual deflection.

Back
Top Bottom