• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ten trends of the world

Welcome Maisin, welcome to Debate Politics.

To be honest your English is good and together with that name I thought you were a Mason, from the Masonic order, somewhere east to Europe or so.

You know the secret society of Masons? Maisin vs Masons, kinda similar ;)

Don't casually guess that! I have never heard of Masonic order!
"maisinwin" just comes from "my thing win"! If you have read No.6 about revising English, you can understand why I made "maisinwin" express "my thing win". Because I want an easier English to replace current English. "maisinwin" is just easier than "my thing win".

Don't casually guess that! I have never heard of Masonic order!
"maisinwin" just comes from "my thing win"! If you have read No.6 about revising English, you can understand why I made "maisinwin" express "my thing win". Because I want an easier English to replace current English. "maisinwin" is just easier than "my thing win".

There are topics related to China in Debate Politics. You should join in and state your thoughts there.

Do not say too much though! There was another user from China. I guess he said too much and disappeared! We never heard of him since!

Can you answer questions like that. I have a friend that goes to China a lot. he says he cant talk to a Chinese guy a lot out in town because they wont. They say they might get relocated if the officials see them talking to a westerner too much. Is that or could that possibly be true?

1, all kinds of religions will disappear.
2, marriages and families will disappear.
3, the elderly unemployed for a long time will be eliminated.
4, power of tall males and strong males will decline greatly.
5, public ownership based on democracy will appear.
6, English will be greatly simplified.
7, disorderly calendar, clock sequence and "QWERTY" keyboard will be improved.
8, most teaching activities will be done at internet schools.
9, collision laws will bring science revolution and molecular foods will bring technology revolution.
10, the earth federation will appear.
In brief (because I'm not going to expect you to read anything like as much as you gave us!);

1) I don't see this happening. While there is a move away from literal theistic beliefs, there are a growing number of religions, both those with a less literal theistic basis and those entirely non-theistic (Scientology being a major example). People won't loose what drives them towards religion so I see no reason why religion, in some form, won't continue indefinitely.

2) Marriage may continue to become less common and families less conventional but I think the basic concepts of a partner and general family structures will remain, basically because they work.

3) An aging population is a growing problem and there are a number of ways it could be addressed in the future. Better management of resources (and maybe lowered expectations), a shift in medical attitudes to keeping people healthy rather than keeping them alive and less aggressive population control would hopefully come in before anything as extreme as you suggest.

4) No more than they have already. For all our technology and knowledge economy, physical strength and size will always carry some benefit. Technology, however advanced, can only compensate so far.

5) I think we're going the opposite direction, with large corporations rather than government controlling large swathes of things. It's already the case today, to a much greater extent than most of us realise, certainly to enough of an extent to given them enough sway to see off any wide-spread push for nationalisation.

6) Again, I see this going in the opposite direction. With more and more people speaking English as a second language, there will be more (and more diverse) accents and dialects, diversifying the language, especially spoken. There might be an academic appeal in removing some of the languages oddities but I don't see it happening in practice.

7) I see no reason for doing this. We generally cope perfectly well with out calendars and clocks, having done so for hundreds of years. The complications of a transition to a different system would be infinitely more disruptive that any problems causes by the current one.

The QWERTY keyboard is just fine for actual keyboards - you've grossly over-simplified how typing works. There is an argument for different layouts for different devices but QWERTY retains the advantage of familiarity and basically works.

8) This is the only prediction I agree with, though I'm not convinced it's an entirely good thing. I think there are unique benefits from learning with someone in person, especially when learning more than raw facts by rote.

9) Your "collision theory" sounds like so much speculation and even if true, I see no reason why it would eliminate the basic mechanical laws we've observed. I can't see that impacting much of the daily life of the layman.

Artificial foods are certainly a viable prospect, though how much develop along the lines you describe is to be seen.

10) This is science-fantasy. I see no prospect in the foreseeable future for humans of the world to put aside our national, racial, religious or political differences to form any kinds of viable international organisation anywhere close to what you predict. It's a lovely idea (in a somewhat cold manner) but not at all likely.

In brief (because I'm not going to expect you to read anything like as much as you gave us!);

1) I don't see this happening. While there is a move away from literal theistic beliefs, there are a growing number of religions, both those with a less literal theistic basis and those entirely non-theistic (Scientology being a major example). People won't loose what drives them towards religion so I see no reason why religion, in some form, won't continue indefinitely.

2) Marriage may continue to become less common and families less conventional but I think the basic concepts of a partner and general family structures will remain, basically because they work.

3) An aging population is a growing problem and there are a number of ways it could be addressed in the future. Better management of resources (and maybe lowered expectations), a shift in medical attitudes to keeping people healthy rather than keeping them alive and less aggressive population control would hopefully come in before anything as extreme as you suggest.

4) No more than they have already. For all our technology and knowledge economy, physical strength and size will always carry some benefit. Technology, however advanced, can only compensate so far.

5) I think we're going the opposite direction, with large corporations rather than government controlling large swathes of things. It's already the case today, to a much greater extent than most of us realise, certainly to enough of an extent to given them enough sway to see off any wide-spread push for nationalisation.

6) Again, I see this going in the opposite direction. With more and more people speaking English as a second language, there will be more (and more diverse) accents and dialects, diversifying the language, especially spoken. There might be an academic appeal in removing some of the languages oddities but I don't see it happening in practice.

7) I see no reason for doing this. We generally cope perfectly well with out calendars and clocks, having done so for hundreds of years. The complications of a transition to a different system would be infinitely more disruptive that any problems causes by the current one.

The QWERTY keyboard is just fine for actual keyboards - you've grossly over-simplified how typing works. There is an argument for different layouts for different devices but QWERTY retains the advantage of familiarity and basically works.

8) This is the only prediction I agree with, though I'm not convinced it's an entirely good thing. I think there are unique benefits from learning with someone in person, especially when learning more than raw facts by rote.

9) Your "collision theory" sounds like so much speculation and even if true, I see no reason why it would eliminate the basic mechanical laws we've observed. I can't see that impacting much of the daily life of the layman.

Artificial foods are certainly a viable prospect, though how much develop along the lines you describe is to be seen.

10) This is science-fantasy. I see no prospect in the foreseeable future for humans of the world to put aside our national, racial, religious or political differences to form any kinds of viable international organisation anywhere close to what you predict. It's a lovely idea (in a somewhat cold manner) but not at all likely.

(1), In traditional but broad society, most of people had narrow views so that they could easily believe in some religion. The narrower the people's views were, the more conservative religion they believed in. If you think about the different conservative degrees between the religious countries, you can understand why the conservative degree of Islam, Orthodox Eastern Church, Catholicism and Protestantism is from high to low. USA is the most liberal religious country so Protestantism is the least conservative religion in the world. There is no doubt that Protestants have been and will be further and further away from Christian doctrines. Protestantism will be the first religion given up by people. Protestants will rather think and act following their real feelings than following any pastor.
(2), We won't need and be able to get lifetime partner or family, but we will need dynamic partner or family forever.
(3), More and more bombings and shootings incidents were made by weak youths and mid adults who were marginalized by society. You have no ways to give happy lives to both youths, mid adults and the elderly. You have to choose the weak youths and mid adults who have potential value and the strongest criminal ability, instead of the unemployed elderly without value.

(4), (5), (10),
The sun is the most powerful in the sun system and gives power to the planets including the earth. But the sun will eventually lose all of its power and become a common planet or even disappear.
USA, heavy males and capitalists seem like another three "sun" on the earth. They give power to others and others revolve around them. Just like the real sun, USA, heavy males and capitalists have been losing their power and will become common country or common people. And the internet speeds up their power losing.
You think the federation is an unviable fantasy. But, the southern part and the northern part of USA could be integrated, why the world couldn't be integrated in future?
(6), English will surely become diverse in the next years. There will be Chinese English, Russian English, France English and so on except American and British English. But a common English will eventually come out of these different English. Different accents will be only a little problem.
(7), Revising the calendar and keyboard is just like moving into a new and better housing. Though we have to lose something, we will get more.
(9), I'm not a physicist so I can't prove my imaginations about collision theory. But I believe there isn't any gravitation between two particles which are one billion light years away from each other. And my collision laws would not eliminate the basic mechanical laws we've observed because they could both exist, but some complicated questions must be explained by collision laws.

Can you answer questions like that. I have a friend that goes to China a lot. he says he cant talk to a Chinese guy a lot out in town because they wont. They say they might get relocated if the officials see them talking to a westerner too much. Is that or could that possibly be true?

If your friend asked some susceptible political questions, that is surely possible.
China's leaders are not as confident about themselves and their country as American leaders are. So they always fear some of susceptible political questions.

Is there anyone who is willing to tell me the main reasons (at least three ones) why you believe in some religion?
I find that influences of religions are still very strong in the most parts of the world including advanced USA and Europe. But I never believed in any religion, so I very expect to know the real thinkings of the believers. Can you tell me?

The power of the Tall and Strong Males will go away ??!!

LOL !!!!!

Well that sucks. I'm almost 6"7", 250 currently but when I was in College I was 280, strong as an Ox.

I have 2 Sons, both 6''5", ones still growing.

Who wrote that !?? Some guy who's about 5"4" and maybe 125 lbs ? Lol...

No as long as there are Males like me, and I've put another couple into the human Gene pool just like me, there will be powerful and tall males.
Because long bones and weight translate directly as strength.

The power of the Tall and Strong Males will go away ??!!

LOL !!!!!

Well that sucks. I'm almost 6"7", 250 currently but when I was in College I was 280, strong as an Ox.

I have 2 Sons, both 6''5", ones still growing.

No as long as there are Males like me, and I've put another couple into the human Gene pool just like me, there will be powerful and tall males.

My body weight is surely lighter than yours.
Bones and muscles of humans have three kinds of effects: maintaining our health, physical labour, offending others or defending ourselves. Bones and muscles of heavy males (tall males, strong males and fat males) are much more than what they need for health. And, more and more physical labours will be replaced by technical force. The defending effect is caused by offending effect. So the main effect of bones and muscles is offending others.
Technical force had sent humans to the moon, had sent humans to the 10000 meters deep seafloor, had made nuclear weapons, had detected human gene mapping......
So there will be no reason for that technical force will never win out over heavy males.

both too long and small ,couldnt read

ha ha yeah now that just screams 'short guy syndrome' don't it?
Sadly for the author Tall White men will always be large and in charge
2yuy9af.jpg

Unless they are married.
2yuy9af.jpg

ha hah yeah well then there's that ;)

Judging from the loquaciousness of your last post I can see that type thing doesn't spin your propeller.
ne85lc.jpg

2yuy9af.jpg

I can't and don't want to deny the reality that heavy males have been controlling the world.
But my topic is not ten "realities" of the world but ten "trends" of the world. It's like a social fiction movie.
As if you like to buy and hold the stocks of the companies such as Apple and Microsoft, but I like to buy potential stocks and futures. As if I believe in technical force and internet force, but you believe in Christianity and NBA.
I have said much about my ideas. Do as you please!

"(2) Government should tax all of employed people to establish some special places for fostering and educating children at main populated areas, and hire some professional nurses and teachers. The babies with inborn serious defects should be euthanized and all of other babies will get fitting education. "

You are either joking ... or terribly under-educated on this matter.

The program is DOOMED to total break-down because you see a world were
the LOVE relationship replaced by the GOV. NO this will NEVER work without
a total fundamental overhaul of HUMAN BEINGS

Sorry Charlie .... no cookie this time ....

Have a nice day

: )

Cause in this country the wife is always the boss. We men act like we are, but we know. She is in charge.

1) When I look out my window and see the river, all the plants and oh, look a seagull, a real nice looking woman jogging down the path, I just dont beleive it all happened completely by chance. I belive God caused it all to be and evolution is how.

2) I really only have one I guess

What do you mean?

By the way, can you tell me at least three reasons why you believe in Christianity?

I like really really really small text in tight paragraphs.

Cause in this country the wife is always the boss. We men act like we are, but we know. She is in charge.

1) When I look out my window and see the river, all the plants and oh, look a seagull, a real nice looking woman jogging down the path, I just dont beleive it all happened completely by chance. I belive God caused it all to be and evolution is how.

2) I really only have one I guess

You like to give the merit of creating good things to God, perhaps because your life experiences are not deep enough.
If you are a good movie director, you can find that not God but you are great because you can create many movies which are more beautiful than what you have described just now.
If you are a good doctor, you can find that not God but you yourself are great because you can save many lives.
If you are the designer of the software such as Apple's imac and iphone, you can find you are greater than God.
Do you believe it?

I know I am pretty shallow, but the entire universe is a much bigger deal than a movie.
You like to give the merit of creating good things to God, perhaps because your life experiences are not deep enough.
If you are a good movie director, you can find that not God but you are great because you can create many movies which are more beautiful than what you have described just now.
If you are a good doctor, you can find that not God but you yourself are great because you can save many lives.
If you are the designer of the software such as Apple's imac and iphone, you can find you are greater than God.
Do you believe it?

When I ran into the terms 'bourgeoisie' and 'proletariat' I chuckled and stopped reading.

Yeah, Marxism is so the wave of the future... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom