• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Teen attacked at Whataburger for wearing "MAGA" hat[W:384] (1 Viewer)

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Another fine display of anti-violence and tolerance. Just toss this one on the pile with the others.

The poor misguided teen thought that a conversation was in order rather than violence. He just learned a lesson he won't soon forget... that the conversation for many on the left is over and they are instead following the advice of Maxine Waters.

Teen attacked at Whataburger for wearing "MAGA" hat

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

In the video, you can see a man throw a drink in 16-year-old Hunter Richard's face before leaving the restaurant with his hat. Hunter said some of his hair was pulled during the assault.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me," he said.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/lo...ked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

re: Teen attacked at Whataburger for wearing "MAGA" hat[W:384]

The horror.

The tolerance of the left has always been lip service.
They tolerate those who agree with them.

You mean that leftists calling Trump supporters Nazis and fascists and racists might actually lead to physical violence??? Cant be.

Another fine display of anti-violence and tolerance. Just toss this one on the pile with the others.

The poor misguided teen thought that a conversation was in order rather than violence. He just learned a lesson he won't soon forget... that the conversation for many on the left is over and they are instead following the advice of Maxine Waters.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/lo...ked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

Cute edit. Gotta wonder what the actual provocation was.

The horror.

I'll put you down as a supporter of the asshat who attacked that teenage boy.

Did he cry?

Blaming the victim is a good strategy... a strategy the left fully endorses.

You mean that leftists calling Trump supporters Nazis and fascists and racists might actually lead to physical violence??? Cant be.

If only somebody had done this to hitler early on. (Or Jim.Jones, or Mao, or Mussolini, or Stalin. Any ****ed up leader ever, really.)

Might have saved a bunch of lives and money.

Asshat? The teenage boy was wearing the “asshat!” :shock:

Does the attacker earn bonus points if he did?

Was his mommy there?

If only somebody had done this to hitler early on. (Or Jim.Jones, or Mao, or Mussolini, or Stalin. Any ****ed up leader ever, really.)

Now the teenage boy is Hitler.... Please, continue on that.

Considering it's San Antoinio, that is in the heart of Trump Country. I really doubt that it had anything to do with his hat.

You have no idea whatsoever what that kid said to that guy.

So it is impossible to blame the victim here.

We don't know if he IS a victim.

Was his mommy there?

Why don't you just give the attacker the praise you obviously feel he deserves and move on?

The horror.

Post #2 and we have a liberal apologist for a grown man assaulting a 16 year old. The true greatness of Trump is his ability to bring out the true face of the left.

Wasn't blaming the victim your whole MO during the Zimmerman/Martin kerfuffle?

Post #2 and we have a liberal apologist for a grown man assaulting a 16 year old. The true greatness of Trump is his ability to bring out the true face of the left.

I’m thinking you got your directions mixed up..........

The tolerance of the left has always been lip service.
They tolerate those who agree with them.

Some things should not be tolerated.

I'm quite sure I could find things you would not tolerate.

Jesus Christ. What an unbelievably stupid thing to say.

Violence is inexcusable. No matter which side does it. (Contrary to what Trumpettes will tell you)

Considering it's San Antoinio, that is in the heart of Trump Country. I really doubt that it had anything to do with his hat.

Having been to San Antonio only once I never really got the "MAGA" vibe there as I got from other areas in Texas like El Paso or Kileen, but I could be totally wrong.

Why don't you just give the attacker the praise you obviously feel he deserves and move on?

If I don't cry and wail and declare this a war on me and America, you won't be satisfied. Drama llama victim trauma.

The horror.

no horror but a despicable act of political intolerance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom