• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Technology Challenged

AuntiE

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I joined the site yesterday, although I have been reading various threads for a while. It is an eclectic and informative group.

Technology is NOT my strong suit, so patience will be greatly appreciated.

Be well.

I joined the site yesterday, although I have been reading various threads for a while. It is an eclectic and informative group.

Be well.

Welcome to the jungle!

Welcome, thanks for joining us. Don't worry--technology is not the problem for me, it is the keyboarding--so don't sweat it. It is not uncommon.

Technology is NOT my strong suit, so
patience will be greatly appreciated.

Be well.

What do we need? Patience.

When do we deed it? NOW!!

Hang in there with us and most things will be OK.

Welcome AuntiE!

If you are looking for answers as to how to use features here at DP, the Feedback and Suggestions page may help. You can create a thread with your questions, or search the forum. We can help you figure out any problems you are having.

Enjoy!

Be well.

Welcome!

Be well.

Welcome. Please feel free to ask me any technology questions you have.

Back
Top Bottom