• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Team America: World Police

Who Should the US World Police Rescue Next?

• Iran

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • North Korea

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Israel

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Cuba

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Total World Domination

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
DeeJayH said:
and for you rubbers that voted for Total World Domination
We already do dominate it
we just are not conquerors and plunderers

We don't plunder?

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Funny, I recall many people in my chain of command getting "relief for cause" due to stealing from the local people and "plundering".

One company in my battalion had to replace not 1 but TWO Commander/First Sergeant teams, due to stealing and "plundering".

Che said:
Duh!! are you stupid? There's no money there! You think the U.S. would go anywhere where there's no money? God, that would be marxist and helpful to humanity! What are you thinking? What's the point of helping people if we don't get oil?

rofl...

Yeah, we've gotten so much oil from Iraq...rofl...:roll:

Caine said:
Funny, I recall many people in my chain of command getting "relief for cause" due to stealing from the local people and "plundering".

One company in my battalion had to replace not 1 but TWO Commander/First Sergeant teams, due to stealing and "plundering".

Which proves that the US isn't out for plunder. That, and we haven't confiscated Iraq's oil...

Caine said:
We don't plunder?

by your own words: it is not policy much less objective
those who disgrace the uniform should be punished to the fullest extent of the law

DeeJayH said:
by your own words: it is not policy much less objective
those who disgrace the uniform should be punished to the fullest extent of the law

I guess nobody noticed the Sarcasm in that post.
too busy trying to trash talk me just because I am not a conservative.

I don't have to disagree with you all the time.
DUR DUR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Yeah, we've gotten so much oil from Iraq...rofl...:roll:

hmmmmm... Let's think. If people are accusing someone of starting a war for oil, that someone is not going to go and do just that. Instead he'll wait till everthing dies down and Iraq has a set government. Ever head of Haliburton? No? Cheney? Bush used to be and Oil driller?

Che said:
hmmmmm... Let's think. If people are accusing someone of starting a war for oil, that someone is not going to go and do just that. Instead he'll wait till everthing dies down and Iraq has a set government. Ever head of Haliburton? No? Cheney? Bush used to be and Oil driller?

Yeah, that makes sense. We go over there, set up an independent government, do everything in our power to make them indepedent of US military aid, proclaim to the world that Iraq is a free country,...

...and then when no one's looking we'll turn on that secret pipeline we've been building and steal all their oil right under their noses.

The Iraq government will have control of the oil, including control of who it's sold to and for how much.

Che said:
Duh!! are you stupid? There's no money there! You think the U.S. would go anywhere where there's no money? God, that would be marxist and helpful to humanity! What are you thinking? What's the point of helping people if we don't get oil?

rofl...

:roll: Yeah we never go anywhere except for where there's money. We got so rich from the vietnam war, the korean war, ww2, ww1, and the revolutionary war. I don't recall any oil in afghanastan either. I think we might actually have gone there to fight-gasp- terrorism! I just don't know what was I thinking that the U.S. doesn't go anywhere except to get oil! Thank you so much Che for that clarification! I should never have thought that we would ever do anything except for money.

americanwoman said:
:roll: Yeah we never go anywhere except for where there's money. We got so rich from the vietnam war, the korean war, ww2, ww1, and the revolutionary war. I don't recall any oil in afghanastan either. I think we might actually have gone there to fight-gasp- terrorism! I just don't know what was I thinking that the U.S. doesn't go anywhere except to get oil! Thank you so much Che for that clarification! I should never have thought that we would ever do anything except for money.

My bad. we go for money, to stop equality, and please the public

Vietnam= Marxism. The last thing we want in this world is social and economical equality

ww2= we were attacked so the public would've been mad

ww1= we went in for 1 year after 11 civilian ships were sunk!! 11! The public would've been pissed again

Afghanistan= 22,000 troops. More cops on the island of Manhattan. Besides we had to because it was a gateway to Iraq and OIl. Also public would be pissed if we didn't put all our energy on Osama which is why we caught him

Think people! No war we've went to is to help humanity. Look beyond Fox News. Yes, yes I know it's a scary world my young naive friends. Full of people trying to help humanity and stop war but your going to have to deal with those evil leftists one day or another!

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Yeah, that makes sense. We go over there, set up an independent government, do everything in our power to make them indepedent of US military aid, proclaim to the world that Iraq is a free country,...

...and then when no one's looking we'll turn on that secret pipeline we've been building and steal all their oil right under their noses.

The Iraq government will have control of the oil, including control of who it's sold to and for how much.

AND since we set up there government... continue Scarecrow...

we'll say oh well since we help you get in power give us some oil

Of course it will be fashioned in a much more pleaing appearence then that

Che said:
AND since we set up there government... continue Scarecrow...

we'll say oh well since we help you get in power give us some oil

Of course it will be fashioned in a much more pleaing appearence then that

I don't need to continue. I was finished. You're conclusion does not follow from my statement. You're having cognitive difficulties.

And to think... I was accused of creating "stupid, slanted" polls, desgined to do nothing other than "reinforce my position".

alphieb said:
At first I misunderstood the poll and Voted Israel, because they are so terrorized by irrational radicals. After reading, I realized the real question so if I had to pick one I would say Iran. However, I don't think we can save the whole world. I am against war unless it is absolutely necessary. As long as they are leaving us alone then we should leave them alone.

That is the problem, the Islamic Extremest is NOT leaving us alone.
So the best way to fight terrorism has to be discovered and implemented.
IMO, this will be genuine respect of the moderate Islam and brute force against the extremest..

A very tough assignment indeed..

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
I don't need to continue. I was finished. You're conclusion does not follow from my statement. You're having cognitive difficulties.

You may not think that Iraq will be more prone to trading Oil with us at low prices but the real truth is that they will. If they don't, then we will threaten to withdraw our troops which would lead to massive insurgency.

This happened before in South Korea a couple years back except instead of South Korea not wanting to trade us Oil, they wanted to build an Airforce. 3 countrys offered planes: US, Russia, and France. France had the lowest priced and most reliable plane. SK however, went with the US without even considering the other nations deals because they knew that if they didn't, the US would pull its forces from the area and NK would invade.

Che said:
This happened before in South Korea a couple years back except instead of South Korea not wanting to trade us Oil, they wanted to build an Airforce. 3 countrys offered planes: US, Russia, and France. France had the lowest priced and most reliable plane.

Really.
What plane was that?

Che said:
You may not think that Iraq will be more prone to trading Oil with us at low prices but the real truth is that they will. If they don't, then we will threaten to withdraw our troops which would lead to massive insurgency.

OUR GOAL is to establish a stable self-directed, self-sufficient nation capable of maintaining internal order, and then withdraw, with our presence then limited to the maintenance of regional base of operations that will be useful in beheading Iran. (This last bit is speculation, yes, starting with "that will...")

Che said:
This happened before in South Korea a couple years back except instead of South Korea not wanting to trade us Oil, they wanted to build an Airforce. 3 countrys offered planes: US, Russia, and France. France had the lowest priced and most reliable plane. SK however, went with the US without even considering the other nations deals because they knew that if they didn't, the US would pull its forces from the area and NK would invade.

So what the Koreans were doing was a total cost analysis. Instead of looking at just the sticker price they checked out how much the maintenance and fuel was going to cost them for their new car.

Very wise of them, I must say. Korea should pay something for the favor we've been doing them for fifty years now, right?

But not applicable to Iraq because Iraq will be selling oil, not buying airplanes, and because after all our protestations to the contrary, after the flap over the Oil-4-Food Scandal, our demanding a preferred discount on oil would have all the Surrender Monkeys rioting in the streets.

M14 Shooter said:
And to think... I was accused of creating "stupid, slanted" polls, desgined to do nothing other than "reinforce my position".

How exactly is this poll slanted?

Hint: Its not, and you can't prove otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom