• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Taliban Bring Back ‘Virtue’ Ministry, Stoning and Amputations for ‘Major Sins’

it's ok though, because they are business-like.

they are so proud of their customer service because
no one ever complains twice...

Can you quote the part where it specifies the expiration or you just made this up like all the other crap?
Likewise can you show me where it magically changed to Sept 11, 2021 and then abacadabra'd itself to the end of August? That Trump is quite the hustler changing the terms multiple times during Biden's presidency. If only Biden had control to choose the terms he pulled our troops out of Afghanistan he would have been able to save himself from so much embarrassment.

5n2mbx.jpg

Who said it did and what the hell does it have to do with my question?
Trump's negotiated pullout date from February 2020 was in May 2021. Biden broke the terms of the agreement, repeatedly. The Taliban also broke the terms of the agreement, repeatedly. Biden essentially ignored the agreement and did what he wanted. Yet, you're still holding Trump responsible for the actions that Biden took when neither party of the original agreement upheld any of it. Biden is responsible for the actions of his administration. Blaming Trump for the actions of Biden is stupid. Our allies are rightfully blaming Biden for doing what he wanted and ignoring their requests to maintain his Sept 11 date to get their people out. It's only the delusional American left blaming Trump for Biden's actions.

Trump's negotiated pullout date from February 2020 was in May 2021. Biden broken the terms of the agreement, repeatedly. The Taliban also broke the terms of the agreement, repeatedly. Biden essentially ignored the agreement and did what he wanted. Yet, you're still holding Trump responsible for the actions that Biden took when neither party of the original agreement upheld any of it. Biden is responsible for the actions of his administration. Blaming Trump for the actions of Biden is stupid.
Why the **** you lie and make up crap? What blame did I place?
I asked a simple question, because the poster lied and now you chime in with your partisan crap.

Why the **** you lie and make up crap? What blame did I place?
I asked a simple question, because the poster lied and now you chime in with your partisan crap.
Aw, more asterisks. Very reasonable and well thought out post. :rolleyes:

You just said it right here: "the poster lied." Prove it.

You asked for the date of the expiration while acknowledging May was Trump's cut and run date. Guess what? May came and went and Biden was still there. As the Taliban was taking over the country they sat down with the Biden administration for continued negotiations even offering to allow is to have control of Kabul until we got our people out. Biden declined their offer and instead requested control of only the airfield. The Biden administration continued to re-negotiate with the Taliban all the way until we left our people and allies behind. The British were running missions to get their people to safety and created a safe entry to the airport. Biden chose not to do that and instead chose to call out the names of thousands of people over a megaphone at random throughout the day hoping they were waiting and could get to the gates.

Aw, more asterisks. Very reasonable and well thought out post. :rolleyes:

You just said it right here: "the poster lied." Prove it.
He claimed that the agreement had an expiration date. It does not, so he lied. You are asking me to prove something does not exist. That is on par with the rest of your moronic crap.
You asked for the date of the expiration while acknowledging May was Trump's cut and run date.
Why the **** do you continue lying? I acknowledged nothing
Guess what?
I do not give a **** as all you do is lie.

He claimed that the agreement had an expiration date. It does not, so he lied. You are asking me to prove something does not exist. That is on par with the rest of your moronic crap.

Why the **** do you continue lying? I acknowledged nothing

I do not give a **** as all you do is lie.
You realize the agreement was a troop withdrawal date, right? Right.... uh, right? A deal is no longer valid when both sides agree to completely new terms. Why is your post lying?

Biden came into office and knew about the Trump deal and decided it wasn't good for him. They soon set a new date of Sept 11. He ignored the problem for months and then in June (past Trump's May deadline) his administration told him they needed 120 days to do their thing and get us out. That's where the new end of August timeline came in. At which point he started closing airfields and withdrawing troops while we had people still in country and the Taliban was ignoring their end of the original deal and taking over Afghanistan. During this time his administration was meeting with the Taliban and renegotiating the withdrawal.

The idea that either side believed Trump's initial Feb 2020 agreement was still in effect in Aug 2021 is beyond ignorant... and it's a lie.

Last edited:
You should point out any censorship by the "right wing" if you want to make a cohesive argument.
Cancel Kaepernick, Cancel NFL, Cancel Nike, Cancel Ground Zero Mosque, Cancel the Late Show because he made a joke about Sarah Plain, Cancel Kathy Griffin, etc.

How is that a problem, or has the Constitution been negated?
I care about everybody’s rights. That’s the difference between us. You only care about your rights and will demand silence from others and purse authority and power over the entire political system. The constitution was designed to protect the people from the kind of political projects and government’s you consider legitimate.

Cancel Kaepernick, Cancel NFL, Cancel Nike, Cancel Ground Zero Mosque, Cancel the Late Show because he made a joke about Sarah Plain, Cancel Kathy Griffin, etc.
I care about everybody’s rights. That’s the difference between us. You only care about your rights and will demand silence from others and purse authority and power over the entire political system. The constitution was designed to protect the people from the kind of political projects and government’s you consider legitimate.
The mental gymnastics required to make it seem like cancel culture is a right-wing phenomenon would make Simone Biles jealous.

How can we not act when people are being beheaded and women whipped and tortured in public because."sharia law ". Its ****ing disgusting
one out of six American children are food insecure right now. Think of the billions wasted over there could have helped.

one out of six American children are food insecure right now. Think of the billions wasted over there could have helped.
Food insecurity includes households on food stamps. I remember when Democrats used to brag about expanding the program to more families. I'm also not aware of any lack of funding to this program. Are you? When you close businesses and incentivize people to not work you're going to have more families on food stamps.

Cancel Kathy Griffin, etc.
Griffin did something absolutely tasteless, even disturbing, regarding not only a sitting politician, but the President of the United States. Posing, with a mock up of a sitting POTUS' head, like an ISIS jihadist, is the dumbest ****ing thing in the world to do.

Everything that happened to her afterwards regarding show appearances and advertisments and whatnot was entirely her fault.

Griffin did something absolutely tasteless, even disturbing, regarding not only a sitting politician, but the President of the United States. Posing, with a mock up of a sitting POTUS' head, like an ISIS jihadist, is the dumbest ****ing thing in the world to do.

Everything that happened to her afterwards regarding show appearances and advertisments and whatnot was entirely her fault.
The idea that Kathy Griffin was de-platformed by the right is completely revisionist. Precisely 0.00% of conservative organizations cancelled contracts with her. 100% of her contracts were from left-wing organizations. If CNN de-platformed everyone on their network that conservatives hate they wouldn't have a station any longer. Kathy Griffin is a wonderful example of what happens when someone goes too far for even their own base.

The mental gymnastics required to make it seem like cancel culture is a right-wing phenomenon would make Simone Biles jealous.
It's both a left and right wing phenomenon. Hell, how many times did Trump call for the firing or even imprisonment of those that disagreed with him to cheering crowds? Turning Point USA has advocated for the firing of liberals on campus, and the Religious Right literally invented cancel culture. Cancel culture is blighting all aspects of our society, not just the left.

It's both a left and right wing phenomenon. Hell, how many times did Trump call for the firing or even imprisonment of those that disagreed with him to cheering crowds? Turning Point USA has advocated for the firing of liberals on campus, and the Religious Right literally invented cancel culture. Cancel culture is blighting all aspects of our society, not just the left.
Complaining about things is a very different story than actually cancelling. Conservatives have very little power to cancel anything without liberals also being on board with it. Liberals largely control the media (all except for Fox), social media, academia, Hollywood, etc. The idea of “right-wing censorship” is ludicrous... hence, the list of people provided had not a single person censored by the right.

Complaining about things is a very different story than actually cancelling. Conservatives have very little power to cancel anything without liberals also being on board with it. Liberals largely control the media (all except for Fox), social media, academia, Hollywood, etc. The idea of “right-wing censorship” is ludicrous... hence, the list of people provided had not a single person censored by the right.
Precisely. Thanks!!

The Ministry for Propagation of Virtue and Prevention of Vice -- something that Democrats are slowly building towards, with their Ministry of Truth -- is now officially back in force with the Taliban:

Its their country.

let them live how THEY want. (y)

Dont look now but there's a Librull under your bed.
:LOL:

How many Republican state legislatures have been Critical Race Theory from being taught in public schools? How many Republicans won't even admit that Trump lost the election out of fear that their careers would be over if they did so?

How many Republican state legislatures have been Critical Race Theory from being taught in public schools?
If I had a nickel for every time I was told Critical Race Theory isn't taught in schools I'd be rich.

How many Republicans won't even admit that Trump lost the election out of fear that their careers would be over if they did so?
I think some Republicans believe that states changing their election laws without going through their legislature compromised the integrity of the election. I'm confused as to how you think censorship is involved.

If I had a nickel for every time I was told Critical Race Theory isn't taught in schools I'd be rich.

I think some Republicans believe that states changing their election laws without going through their legislature compromised the integrity of the election. I'm confused as to how you think censorship is involved.
You are not even making intellectually honest arguments at this point.

The Ministry for Propagation of Virtue and Prevention of Vice -- something that Democrats are slowly building towards, with their Ministry of Truth -- is now officially back in force with the Taliban:

And in honor of the person that made it all possible, they are calling it "The Biden Act"

Because if Trump scarpered on May 1, as he promised to and stuck to after releasing 5,000 of these horrible terrorists, the Taliban would have not done any of this out of fear of his "toughness".

:rolleyes:

Another example of people who would attack Biden no matter what pretending to care about something they do not care about in order to fabricate the barest appearance of a basis to attack Biden.

It's just another cowardly drive-by from people who cannot articulate what they would have done differently and make a case that it'd be better. They only know to say "it sucks", but now why or how to do any better; people who'd blame perfidious Afghans if it happened under Trump.

120,000+ evacuated on short notice - note that the above persons don't ask why they were still sitting around with their thumbs up their asses - and 13 servicepeople deaths. The closest they have to a plan? "Biden sucks"

"Biden sucks" isn't a plan.

Taliban Rehab for Drug Addicts: Beatings

The bulk of the right should love that. Well, other than that opioids are now ravaging Trump country aka white people, so suddenly it's a basis for compassion rather than the usual "don't do the crime if you can't do the time" crap.

Fake compassion to advance agendas. No wonder that's exactly what they accuse their enemies of.

Back
Top Bottom