• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tale of Two Presidents

No.

Just 10s of thousands of extra Americans now roting in their graves.

It will be very interesting to see how their family, friends and coworkers vote in the coming election.

The Left went full retard on this one...lol

One sounding serious and intelligent. The other, Trump.

Even after 4 years--maybe I should say especially after 4 years--I cannot fathom what the people see in that man with the fake hair and orange tan. Trumpism is a truly bizarre phenomena that defies rational explanation.
Pretty much parroting the same lame narrative that the left has spewed for 5 years.

Biden read an unsubstantive speach. Do we know for sure it was live and done in a single take? Why did he give it indoors? The DNC had people outside sitting in cars like at a drive in theater.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Pretty much parroting the same lame narrative that the left has spewed for 5 years.

Biden read an unsubstantive speach. Do we know for sure it was live and done in a single take? Why did he give it indoors? The DNC had people outside sitting in cars like at a drive in theater.

Hate to tell ya, but every but of the narrative the "left has spewed for 5 years" came true. I know you want to ignore the senate intelligence report and all the lies Trump has told. But, that won't make them go away.

BTW, how do you feel about Trump not commenting on the poisoned Russian? DO you like a weak leader who kisses Putin's ass like that?

Most of America does not. And, in November, you will find out just how badly One Term Don has failed.

Dem confusion? In 2012 Trump was tweeting calls for revolution when he mistakenly thought Obama had won the electoral college with a popular vote minority. In 2016 he was calling the electoral process rigged. In 2020 he said that if he lost it would be because the election was crooked. And his core support believe him.
I bet you believe him too. Do you? Do you believe that if Trump loses the election it will be because of fraud or cheating?

I regard a lot of Trump's statements to be typical political bushwah, of the sort practiced by ALL politicians, and on the same level as Biden claiming he could MAKE China be transparent on Covid.

This sort of trivia has nothing to do with actual political positions taken by Republicans on the subject of election politics.

I regard a lot of Trump's statements to be typical political bushwah, of the sort practiced by ALL politicians, and on the same level as Biden claiming he could MAKE China be transparent on Covid.

This sort of trivia has nothing to do with actual political positions taken by Republicans on the subject of election politics.

lol...sure, we get it. It's called, "Only believe the stuff you want to hear."

Trump has made America a ****hole. 175,000 COVID deaths and counting proves it.

Still waiting to hear what genius strategies a Democratic Prez would've enacted to avoid widespread infection.

Hope they're better than what Obama and Biden did during the H1N1 epidemic.

lol...sure, we get it. It's called, "Only believe the stuff you want to hear."

Do you believe Biden could have forced China to do ANYTHING, when he and Obama did NOTHING to bring them to heel during eight years?

Do you believe Biden could have forced China to do ANYTHING, when he and Obama did NOTHING to bring them to heel during eight years?

Mexico pay for that wall yet?

They are paying to protect the US Southern Border currently. Where did the caravans go?

I have listened to nearly every Trump speech from 2015 to currently. Never thought Mexico would write a check for the wall....

Hate to tell ya, but every but of the narrative the "left has spewed for 5 years" came true. I know you want to ignore the senate intelligence report and all the lies Trump has told. But, that won't make them go away.

BTW, how do you feel about Trump not commenting on the poisoned Russian? DO you like a weak leader who kisses Putin's ass like that?

Most of America does not. And, in November, you will find out just how badly One Term Don has failed.
Can't wait to come here November 4

Can't wait to come here November 4

It should be fun. But, half the Trump supporters will be in hiding and the other half will deny ever knowing him.

It should be fun. But, half the Trump supporters will be in hiding and the other half will deny ever knowing him.
Get ready for Deja vu
129106906d357e384b3be8bb1c839342.jpg

Get ready for Deja vu
129106906d357e384b3be8bb1c839342.jpg

Russians won't be of much help this time around. No one believes the bull**** about Biden like they did Hillary. Well, no one sane, that is.

Russians won't be of much help this time around. No one believes the bull**** about Biden like they did Hillary. Well, no one sane, that is.
Weaponized government agencies won't be there for Joe like they were for Hillary. No one believes in Biden.......

Weaponized government agencies won't be there for Joe like they were for Hillary. No one believes in Biden.......

lol...

Its the truth that Trump killed tens of thousands of people? :lamo

he didn't kill them by pulling a trigger.

what he did was deny the pandemic, not lead a national response and pretended it would go away and thus caused 10s of thousands of Americans to die that shouldn't have. he's not a leader.

sorry if the truth hurts.

Maybe one believer.

Even Republicans are voting for Biden. Not to burst your bubble.

Even Republicans are voting for Biden. Not to burst your bubble.

There are no "Republicans " who are voting FOR Biden.

Are you voting FOR Biden? What are you voting FOR? What evidence in Biden's 47 years is there that he could deliver on anything?

When I voted for McCain it was a vote against Obama. When I voted for Romney it was a vote against Obama. I voted FOR Trump and will vote FOR him again. Totally get it. A vote against is not a winning one.

There are no "Republicans " who are voting FOR Biden.

Are you voting FOR Biden? What are you voting FOR? What evidence in Biden's 47 years is there that he could deliver on anything?

When I voted for McCain it was a vote against Obama. When I voted for Romney it was a vote against Obama. I voted FOR Trump and will vote FOR him again. Totally get it. A vote against is not a winning one.

Two time Trump voter, eh?

Will be. Proudly FOR Trump. Taking Obama's advice so have a "plan" to be in line when the polls open.

I vote early so I can vote more often.

So, glad you're admitting that Biden's claim comes to even less than Trump's, since Trump's rhetoric got the wall enhanced, while Biden's was just empty big talk.

Back
Top Bottom