• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take a Deep Breath, It's Almost Over

Do tell. Have some inside scoop?
People with heart disease who are also morbidly obese typically do not hit 80, even with the best available healthcare.

Reading his obit will be nice.
I actually wish him a long life. I want him to survive the divorce, the lawsuits, the IRS deductions clawbacks and whatever the SDNY has cooked up for him.

People with heart disease who are also morbidly obese typically do not hit 80, even with the best available healthcare.
I didn't know he had heart disease

Don't bet on it.

If the media stops talking about Trump, they'll start losing money...and they do NOT want to lose money.

You'll be hearing about Trump for years to come.
Online conspiracy theories have been reduced by 73% since twitter banned Trump's account. It's been a wonderfully refreshing and stress-free time since he's no longer sucking the life out of everyone with his lunatic rantings and pushing of conspiracy theories. After 4 long, horrible and scary years, the American public can finally take a deep breath and relax knowing he doesn't have the power of the presidency any longer. He can't screw up our relationships with our allies. He can't screw up our environment with his EOs. He can't mess with immigrant children by taking them from their mothers and putting them in cages. He no longer have the power over people using the bullhorn of the presidency.

Oh it will be a challenge for Joe Biden to sort out Trump's massive messes he's made over the past four years. But if anyone is the patriot they claim they are, they would work with other Americans to reset the needle in the direction of national healing rather than national division.

You have a link to share? When was it disclosed Trump has heart disease?
(CNN) — Like most men of his age, President Donald Trump has a common form of heart disease, relatively easy to address if he increases the dose of his cholesterol-lowering medication and makes necessary lifestyle changes. Without those changes, the President has a moderate risk of having a heart attack in the next three to five years, according to the Mayo Clinic.

Jackson also revealed that Trump underwent a coronary calcium CT scan as part of his routine physical exam.

His score is 133, and anything over 100 indicates plaque is present and that the patient has heart disease. According to Trump’s official medical records, in 2009 his coronary calcium score was 34. In 2013, it was 98.

Link

His heart disease is getting worse, and he's made no lifestyle changes to address it.

You have a link to share? When was it disclosed Trump has heart disease?
My god....lol. No, I rather leave you in the dark, to be honest. It makes my day to see ignorance on such full display.

Why do you have an accused rapist in your sig?
Why do you always say such racist things? There are over 25 women who have accused Trump of rape.....crickets on that one huh, VySky.

I think Trump will come to the realization--if he hasn't already--that his decision to run from President was the most disastrous decision he ever made
Yeah, he's sacrificed a lot trying to help the American people.

There is a pretty good chance that Trump is going to die in prison after all the crap he pulled in the last two months on top of the NY case.

Online conspiracy theories have been reduced by 73% since twitter banned Trump's account. It's been a wonderfully refreshing and stress-free time since he's no longer sucking the life out of everyone with his lunatic rantings and pushing of conspiracy theories. After 4 long, horrible and scary years, the American public can finally take a deep breath and relax knowing he doesn't have the power of the presidency any longer. He can't screw up our relationships with our allies. He can't screw up our environment with his EOs. He can't mess with immigrant children by taking them from their mothers and putting them in cages. He no longer have the power over people using the bullhorn of the presidency.

Oh it will be a challenge for Joe Biden to sort out Trump's massive messes he's made over the past four years. But if anyone is the patriot they claim they are, they would work with other Americans to reset the needle in the direction of national healing rather than national division.
???

What on earth does any of the above drivel have to do with what I posted...or, for that matter, what the OP posted?

Are you in the right thread?

The Modern Day Confederates remain.

Around 1.8 million older Americans die each year (aged 65-84). We have a long way to go before 1865 is truly diminished.

Link

His heart disease is getting worse, and he's made no lifestyle changes to address it.
Thanks. A common issue. From your link

After the age of 40, most men in the United States have some evidence of heart disease, and the President’s score places him squarely in the mid-risk range for a man of his age.

After the age of 40, most men in the United States have some evidence of heart disease, and the President’s score places him squarely in the mid-risk range for a man of his age.
Dude, I really do appreciate these stupid posts. Thanks.

Don't bet on it.

If the media stops talking about Trump, they'll start losing money...and they do NOT want to lose money.

You'll be hearing about Trump for years to come.

Hopefully about him spending his final days broke, abandoned, and in prison.

The fact is (to your surprise for some reason) he has heart disease that he's not taken the steps to mitigate and he's at moderate risk of a heart attack. That's not good.

The fact is (to your surprise for some reason) he has heart disease that he's not taken the steps to mitigate and he's at moderate risk of a heart attack. That's not good.
No, I was not aware he is within a common demographic. Pretty unremarkable actually

No, I was not aware he is within a common demographic. Pretty unremarkable actually
You were not aware he had heart disease.

Barack Obama is in the same boat I suppose but never thought about it until now. I mean, with his reported penchant for cigarettes and cheap liquor. However, since he's lined his pockets post Chicago, his taste in fine liquor has improved

Come on, is no one else expecting another last minute coup attempt tonight?

Back
Top Bottom