• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Take a Deep Breath, It's Almost Over

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Four years of literally daily doses of traumatic shock and awe. Seriously, can you think of a day during the Trumplethinskin's administration when you didn't see his name and say, "WTF?"

Well, in roughly 26 hours, the man will begin to fade away. Perhaps the next time we read his name it will be announcing his indictment for some credible sounding crime. Either way, the drama queen is soon departed. Begone Thumper and let the rest of us rejoice in your absence

Today is the last day the media and Democrats can twist words and make up lies about president Trump.
Are you sad?
Good luck with trying to end your obsession. 👍

Hopefully the rest of his pathetic life is filled with the kind of misery he brought upon the American people.
I like that.

Today is the last day the media and Democrats can twist words and make up lies about president Trump.
Are you sad?
Good luck with trying to end your obsession. 👍
Sorry, GP, but I have been correct about Trump since day one. I do not expect his cultists to wake up. So, it should be fun watching them lose their minds one by one.

I think Trump will come to the realization--if he hasn't already--that his decision to run from President was the most disastrous decision he ever made---the worst of a long line of disastrous decision in his pathetic life.

I think Trump will come to the realization--if he hasn't already--that his decision to run from President was the most disastrous decision he ever made---the worst of a long line of disastrous decision in his pathetic life.
One term loser is actually worse than not being president at all.

Four years of literally daily doses of traumatic shock and awe. Seriously, can you think of a day during the Trumplethinskin's administration when you didn't see his name and say, "WTF?"

Well, in roughly 26 hours, the man will begin to fade away. Perhaps the next time we read his name it will be announcing his indictment for some credible sounding crime. Either way, the drama queen is soon departed. Begone Thumper and let the rest of us rejoice in your absence
Four years seems like a decade when and ignorant, emotionally retarded, anti-American, racist traitor is running the country, or in his case, playing in our White House on his phone. I don't give a crap what happens to that Puppet, just shut his stinkhole and get him out of our faces so the chaos, violence and deaths subside. The attention whoring drama queen is making sure every day is violation of oath, morals, law, constitution in some shape or manner. He can't take his slut and get the hell out quick enough, the Trump Incited Terrorist Insurrection was the straw that broke the camel's back with this POS. I want my country to look like America again!

Hopefully the rest of his pathetic life is filled with the kind of misery he brought upon the American people.
We can hope, you generally 'get what you give'.

It's been a great 4 years. I and the family have benefited from Trumps 4 year tenure. I look forward to seeing him on the talk shows hammering down on all the stupid communist ideas Harris and Biden come up with. Oh, Trump is going to be around much like Obama was for Trump. Just to muddy the waters for Biden.

BETD-2x1-JoeKamala-Win-Confetti.jpg

Four years seems like a decade when and ignorant, emotionally retarded, anti-American, racist traitor is running the country, or in his case, playing in our White House on his phone. I don't give a crap what happens to that Puppet, just shut his stinkhole and get him out of our faces so the chaos, violence and deaths subside. The attention whoring drama queen is making sure every day is violation of oath, morals, law, constitution in some shape or manner. He can't take his slut and get the hell out quick enough, the Trump Incited Terrorist Insurrection was the straw that broke the camel's back with this POS. I want my country to look like America again!
Four years were indeed like a decade; 10 weeks since Nov 3 feels like a year...hell, this past week and a half seemed like a month.

Bro, if you spent the last four years "traumatized" over Trump then YOU are the drama queen.

internet blackout powered by spaceforce satellite coming in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

Well, he is an attention whore and he probably cared more about being the center of attention in front of microphones and cameras for four years to brag on himself and abuse his power. He never gave a crap about actually being President or the US and our people. The narcissist kept his pants wet for his full term and did nothing but cause death and division.

In a mere matter of hours we'll enter a period where scandals will involve what colour suit President Biden (it feels nice to type that) is wearing and his atrocious actions to help keep Americans safe from Covid.

Don't bet on it.

If the media stops talking about Trump, they'll start losing money...and they do NOT want to lose money.

You'll be hearing about Trump for years to come.

Don't bet on it.

If the media stops talking about Trump, they'll start losing money...and they do NOT want to lose money.

You'll be hearing about Trump for years to come.
Reading his obit will be nice.

Back
Top Bottom