• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

T is for TRaitor meet your accusers neocons

Canuck

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
T Is For Traitor
NeoCons, Meet
Your Accusers
By Douglas Herman
douglasherman7@yahoo.com
Exclusive to Rense.com
10-9-5

http://www.rense.com/general67/acus.htm

the neocons are made up almost entirely of jews
that they are zionist extremists is no doubt,that they conspired with evangelist extremists is no doubt
who do you think gains the most with the disposal of iraq , iran and syria
the zionest extremists and the evangelist extremists
one wants nothing more than to quicken the rapture
the other wants nothing more than to be the supreme power of the middle east

that moron in the whithouse intends to attack 2 more countries
will the real REpublican party come to it's senses and put his ass in a sling please
after that happens I promise ill go away ,no more rinse and no more american secret docs !

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Canuk:
Charley Reese and Paul Craig Roberts are just a couple of aging, American conservatives and syndicated columnists. Same for David Ray Griffin, a theologian and author. Same for decorated veterans, Craig Roberts and Stan Goff. Same for Cindy Sheehan and Sibel Edmunds and Colleen Rowley, just a handful of hardworking women with huge consciences.

What do these fine men and women, conservatives all, have in common? They are the conscience of the country at the moment. They are the most vocal opponents to the Neocon, New World Order plot, the bravest critics of the treason that the plotters in power inflict on America. And not afraid to say so in so many words.
Have you read anything from Craig B. Hulet? He's got some things to say about the Bush family and his cabal in Washington. And he's not shy to say them. Check out his book, "Hydra of Carnege". His website is: http://www.craigbhulet.com/

thats part of the 40% education thats left behind in the edu sys
no child left behind !
nice to see a real educated person on here

what truly shocks me though,is that there is far too many, that have their eyes, half closed/half open. going around doing 99% of the talking for everyone else.

now you are the exception, a scolar .where did you get that stellar eduction billo.or should I say where did you learn to be objective.

I have alot of america friends all are stellar people but they dont do much politicing.all the politicing I see around here ,is from closed minds, with an agenga.you lay the truth out in technicolor and hthey have it condmed before they read it even,save for a few blessed souls like yourself.
JUICY ! thx ill read later

PS
I hope you read the letter ,that the DR., sent into the writers ,of that piece. you quoted me on! It brings on home hard why we are in IRAQ and heading for IRAN leaves no doubt or room for discussion
salut BILLO

Last edited:
Canuck said:

now you are the exception, a scolar .where did you get that stellar eduction billo.or should I say where did you learn to be objective.

save for a few blessed souls like yourself.
salut BILLO

He's kissing your forehead Billo.

I know how you love a suck up.

I got my eye on you.

teacher said:

I got my eye on you.

go play mintendo son leave the old folks alone

teacher said:

I got my eye on you.

Mre like kissing his a$$ I see a brown nose.

:mrgreen: :
the traitors of USA front and center

Canuck said:
:mrgreen: :
the traitors of USA front and center

You are the definition of a traitor. Being a canadian is half of it already. :mrgreen:

Canuck said:
thats part of the 40% education thats left behind in the edu sys
no child left behind !

what truly shocks me though,is that there is far too many, that have their eyes, half closed/half open. going around doing 99% of the talking for everyone else.

I have alot of america friends all are stellar people but they dont do much politicing.all the politicing I see around here ,is from closed minds, with an agenga.you lay the truth out in technicolor and hthey have it condmed before they read it even,save for a few blessed souls like yourself.

PS
I hope you read the letter ,that the DR., sent into the writers ,of that piece. you quoted me on! It brings on home hard why we are in IRAQ and heading for IRAN leaves no doubt or room for discussion
salut BILLO

truth as you see it
thus the reason for debates

Canuck said:
go play mintendo son leave the old folks alone

You had your chance.

Go read my profile SON or has syrup sucking made you daft, eh? Maybe your atrocious grammer and spelling is an affectation eh, notice I haven't made fun of you for it eh, even when you tried me on "splaining", in "
The dumbest class of Americans Yet" thread. Notice you haven't gone back to that one eh? Made quite the fool of you there eh? I'll do you a favor here. When your in the "replying to thread" window, do us the small favor and hit the spell check button and do the few strokes to clean up your posts. Grammer and punctuation I can deal with, but the spelling is easily fixed eh? I played mintento back before you started shagging Moose. What of it eh? You obviously think your clever but what passes for wit in Canada down here we refer to as Canadian down syndrome. If your condition is from one too many slapshots to the head I apologize. Now I understand your self righteous stance what with all the trees and lakes you guys have, but it has little to do with world politics and power, of which you aptly demonstrate your lack of knowledge. Your greatest asset to this nation is the extra time it takes Soviet missiles to get here giving us time to knock them down with our up and functioning umbrella. Sorry if they land on your favorite Beaver lodge but there's plenty of other rodents for you to get engaged to. Crass, incorrect and Canadian is no way to go through life son but you can do something about two of them. Look around you, hear anyone speaking French? Familiar with the term French-Canadian? If you only knew eh? Now do us a favor and go keep the road to Alaska free of snow. Oh, and between you and me, you guys aren't fooling anyone with that Canadian Bacon thing. It's called ham.

Originally posted by teacher:

I got my eye on you.
I was wondering why my ass was getting a little warm, you aryan gay. Is that a collection of novels? The Adventures of Aryan Gay? Whatever...go take a firewatch!

so few the words from the NEO~CON~NAZIS
are you on America's side or the NAZI side
your sons and your daugters are beyond your command

Attachments

• crosses_bush.jpg
    crosses_bush.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
    24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
I was wondering why my ass was getting a little warm, you aryan gay. Is that a collection of novels? The Adventures of Aryan Gay? Whatever...go take a firewatch!

The wole world KNOWS and wonders are they all daft in America !

PETRO~EURO

Attachments

• crosses_bush.jpg
    crosses_bush.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
  • stillaliveandwell.jpg
    stillaliveandwell.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
  • saddamBush.jpg
    saddamBush.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • ImpactC500C.jpg
    ImpactC500C.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
    24_1182a11417_m3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Canuck said:

PETRO~EURO

Ok first of its whole. In case if you had trouble learning how to spell in your school system. Also its draft. Just thought I would give you a spelling lesson. Im suprised you spelled America correctly.

And how could the world know and wonder at the same time? Its either they are wondering or they know. It cant be both.

PLease, I know your canadian but please graduate 2nd grade first.

Canuck said:

PETRO~EURO

WTF does wole mean?

The candaian tinfoil hat crew strikes again.

So pathetic...:doh

Back
Top Bottom