• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Swing States Tightening: FL, NC, OH, IA, AZ, GA Statistically Tied; Trump Outperforming 2016 in WI

Nothing is being "Explained to me" lol.

I can't believe the level of smugness going on with you all. This passive voiced "You have been told", "It has been explained to you", it sounds like something out of Communist China.

It's because of your profile pic. People associate you with Charley Kirk, so they dumb things down for your sake.

Do you comprehend that we have ZERO respect for the opinions of people who blindly support Biden? I don't think you get that.

We get it. It's just that your opinion carries no weight. It is like being insulted by gnats.

How old are you Reuben? You don't seem to comprehend the concept that this is an OPINION forum. Everybody here is expressing their OPINIONS based on the data presented in front of them.
If this is an opinion forum, I shouldn't be seeing posts like "It has been explained to you" and "You have been told."

These passive voice posts imply that the poster knows some kind of truth, everyone must conform to this truth, and that, again, there is no room for independent thought.

In addition to this, your point about Wisconsin is ridiculous, given the fact that in 2016, the polls were off by nearly 7 points.

It's because of your profile pic. People associate you with Charley Kirk, so they dumb things down for your sake.
Alright, lol.

I just hope that you all realize how smug some of your posts are.

And you still do not get the fact that we could give a rat's ass what people who support Biden at all costs think. They support Biden at all costs lol, that says enough about their intellect.

And you still do not get the fact that we could give a rat's ass what people who support Biden at all costs think.

I just addressed that. See, there's that Charley Kirk thing again.

I just addressed that. See, there's that Charley Kirk thing again.
My second choice was Steve Hilton, my third was Hannity.

Kirk looks slightly like I did a decade ago, the other two look nothing like me.

Alright, lol.

I just hope that you all realize how smug some of your posts are.

And you still do not get the fact that we could give a rat's ass what people who support Biden at all costs think. They support Biden at all costs lol, that says enough about their intellect.
Support Biden at all costs! Most of us would vote for a ham sandwich over Trump. I believe if it weren't for daddy's money he would be operating Trump and sons used car emporium somewhere in the Bronx. My sincere apologies to any used car proprietors in the Bronx.

My second choice was Steve Hilton, my third was Hannity.

Kirk looks slightly like I did a decade ago, the other two look nothing like me.

Your face is ridiculously small for your head?

Whoever that is in your avatar looks nuts lol.

Kirk was the opening speaker at the RNC, he deserves a little respect here.

1. The person in my avatar is in fact nuts.

2. How is that worthy of respect?

Whoever that is in your avatar looks nuts lol.

Kirk was the opening speaker at the RNC, he deserves a little respect here.

You never seen the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia before?

Kirk is a partisan hack and a paid Trump lobbyists.

Right now I'm honestly split 50/50 on which candidate will win. Either way, I think it will be close.
The fact states are in play that haven’t been in play for decades says a lot. Groups that went for Trump in polling like suburbanites and 65 + are swinging to biden.

In 2016 all polls that were statistical ties went to Trump by narrow margins.

As a response, polls have updated their methodologies.

If anything, all these factors point to the race being more of a blowout than polling suggests as overcompensation for 2016 is a bigger risk than undercounting Republicans.

Also, there’s just the basic factors. Biden is much more likable than Clinton. Trump is a known quality and no longer an outsider wildcard that people can project what they want into. Biden is from the rust belt area. Ind voters seem to be going heavy for Biden.

Basically, there’s a lot of hand wringing by Dems because of 16 and a lot of really over confident Republicans. The head of RCP which you you like to reference has said he’s seen all he needs to see.

Here are the RCP averages in the Swing States, as of today:

Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Arizona, and Georgia are statistically tied (well within Margin Of Error)

Trump is outperforming his poll numbers in Wisconsin on Election Day 2016.

Biden is up in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, and Nevada.

Trump is up in Texas.

Florida Biden +0.7
Pennsylvania Biden +4.0
Wisconsin Biden +6.0 (Clinton was ahead +6.5 on Election Day 2016)
North Carolina Biden +0.3
Michigan Biden +6.2 (Clinton was ahead +3.6 on Election Day 2016)
Ohio TIE
Minnesota Biden +4.7
Iowa Trump +0.7
Arizona BIden +1.1
Nevada Biden +3.6
Texas Trump +2.3
Georgia Biden +0.8
You’re really gonna be shocked at this impending Biden landslide.

Here are the RCP averages in the Swing States, as of today:

Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Arizona, and Georgia are statistically tied (well within Margin Of Error)

Trump is outperforming his poll numbers in Wisconsin on Election Day 2016.

Biden is up in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, and Nevada.

Trump is up in Texas.

Florida Biden +0.7
Pennsylvania Biden +4.0
Wisconsin Biden +6.0 (Clinton was ahead +6.5 on Election Day 2016)
North Carolina Biden +0.3
Michigan Biden +6.2 (Clinton was ahead +3.6 on Election Day 2016)
Ohio TIE
Minnesota Biden +4.7
Iowa Trump +0.7
Arizona BIden +1.1
Nevada Biden +3.6
Texas Trump +2.3
Georgia Biden +0.8
I bet the liquor stores on streets where democrats live are sold out. Not for the victory party.

Monday, November 02, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

You’re really gonna be shocked at this impending Biden landslide.

As an independent I would be shocked at a Biden landslide. Trump is not tactful but he does well with the economy. Covid is an issue everywhere, and Biden is not all there. Plus the fact that Kamala is his vp choice.

As an independent I would be shocked at a Biden landslide. Trump is not tactful but he does well with the economy. Covid is an issue everywhere, and Biden is not all there. Plus the fact that Kamala is his vp choice.
Don’t give us that shot about you being ‘independent’.

Yes. Black people. Scary. Biden has dementia, as he demonstrated when he mopped the floor with Trump in debates. A great economy that is literally collapsing as we speak.
You don’t fool anyone.

Yes. Black people. Scary. Biden has dementia, as he demonstrated when he mopped the floor with Trump in debates. A great economy that is literally collapsing as we speak.
You don’t fool anyone.

Trump won the second debate. Not even close. If Biden is elected, you don’t think trump will get a vaccine out by the end of the year? So who will bounce the economy back better? Less regulations, energy independence and 33.1%gdp bounce back. Compare that to other countries.

You don’t fool anyone.

Funny how the left always bring up black people like they are the racists...

Trump won the second debate. Not even close. If Biden is elected, you don’t think trump will get a vaccine out by the end of the year? So who will bounce the economy back better? Less regulations, energy independence and 33.1%gdp bounce back. Compare that to other countries.
Not. An. Independent.

And I’ll tell you one thing. Trump doesn’t have shit to do with a vaccine. He barely understands what they do. The work has been done by a whole lot of dedicated professionals, with funding from Congress- meaning the House, since the Senate had little to do with it.

Did you factor that Minnesota and Virginia could be in play this time unlike in 2016?

Perhaps Minn.

Virginia?

I can't see all those FED GOV workers there voting for Trump(sigh)

Back
Top Bottom