• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Swamp Creature, Matt Gaetz

I wonder, since I haven't followed this story at all, if you can tell me: Did Gaetz use the power of his congressional position in any of this "immoral" behavior? You know...like Cuomo?

The answer to that question will define whether Gaetz is or is not a "swamp creature".
He is exactly as despicable of Cuomo (if not worse, none of Cuomo's victims was underage).

He is exactly as despicable of Cuomo (if not worse, none of Cuomo's victims was underage).
Are you saying Gaetz used his political power? Can you give me facts to back that up?

It seems you are closest to addressing my question. Please continue.

(But if you are going to deflect, don't waste my time.)

and it came out that late in Trump's Presidency he asked TRump for a pardon for some reason, LOL!! Trump said NO!!!

I think we also all should take time to aknowledge that the investigation into Gaetz was started by the Trump Justice Department under Bill Barr. So Trump stabbed him in the back already last summer.

Cuomo deserves the presumption of innocence until these allegations are somehow verified .
I know at least one of the allegations is complete bullshit.

Cuomo deserves the presumption of innocence until these allegations are somehow verified .
I know at least one of the allegations is complete bullshit.
They sound credible to me. The more accusers he has the more of a pattern can be seen. As soon as there was more than one accuser the likelyhood of them being right rose considerably, and even the first story was quite credible. And Cuomo has always been a creep.

Let's be real for a minute.

Ok? Now we are clear. Matt is a swamp creature, one of Trump's favorites before the news of his asshole nature became public. Remember this image with Second Daughter?
mg-1.jpg

So, other than Matt being slime, what's the lesson here? That's easy.

Remember, Trump is the guy who ripped off his supporters with one of those "check the hard to find box or we'll continue pulling money out of your account until its empty" schemes. Grifter in Chief attracted the worst people.

Oh yes, Tiffany. I forgot about her. I wonder how she's recovered from the "Beautiful Beauty" who was Trump's personal assistant telling reporters while drunk that Trump hates to be photographed with her because he thinks she's unattractive.

Cuomo has been accused of using his political power against women. That's what my question is about.

STILL no answer?

The answer is "wrong thread". Post your questions about Cuomo in one of the 3487 threads about him.

Oh yes, Tiffany. I forgot about her. I wonder how she's recovered from the "Beautiful Beauty" who was Trump's personal assistant telling reporters while drunk that Trump hates to be photographed with her because he thinks she's unattractive.
lol...yeah, you can tell Tiff has a huge chip on her shoulder and is desperate to be accepted by daddy and the other spoiled brats in that family. It would have to suck to be forever in the shadow of Ivanka. And, judging by what I've read, Ivanka casts a wide shadow on purpose.

The answer is "wrong thread". Post your questions about Cuomo in one of the 3487 threads about him.
My question isn't about Cuomo.

Why don't you know that?

You mentioned Cuomo. You're in the wrong thread. This thread is about that seamy little pig Gaetz.
And my question referred to Gaetz. Didn't you even read my first post in this thread?

Why did Mycroft derail the thread in post #2 by bringing up Cuomo?
I wonder, since I haven't followed this story at all, if you can tell me: Did Gaetz use the power of his congressional position in any of this "immoral" behavior? You know...like Cuomo?

The answer to that question will define whether Gaetz is or is not a "swamp creature".

Yes you are. You know this thread isn't about Coumo. So, stop derailing by crying about him.
It's not me. I asked about Gaetz. Why do you keep avoiding my question?

No matter.

I'm placing my hopes for an answer on joluoto

Why did Mycroft derail the thread in post #2 by bringing up Cuomo?
Oh...you got distracted by "the squirrel". I'm sorry for you.

You are dismissed.

“Ultimately, it’s about abuse of power and how the Republican Party lost its way with guys like this,” Bear said. “As one of the few remaining Never Trump Republicans, nothing could make me happier than seeing Matt Gaetz and his kind being taken down. They’re the embodiment of Trumpism.”
True.

Ouch. This will leave a mark.

The two shared more than one girlfriend, according to interviews with eight friends and associates who know the two men. Gaetz described Greenberg as a “wingman” to some acquaintances, and even promoted him as a potential congressional candidate. Now some suspect Greenberg might be cooperating with prosecutors to build a case against Gaetz.

A good "wingman" always takes the hit for the boss. Matt can't even choose lackeys without ****ing up.

No one is supporting Cuomo.

I sure as hell am. The Dems are fools to have insisted Franken go and they are fools again for asking Cuomo to go.

I sure as hell am. The Dems are fools to have insisted Franken go and they are fools again for asking Cuomo to go.
The Dems don't need creeps who harass women.

Back
Top Bottom