• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Support the Troops

SouthernDemocrat said:
Don't y'all know the law.:roll:

If its a Republican Administration, then if you don't support the war or the President, then you are a commie who hates America, hates the troops, and you are giving comfort to the enemy.

If its a Democratic Administration, then if you don't support the war or the President, then you are a real American who truly supports the troops and God is on your side.

Unfortunately the law on this is written rather poorly because in the unlikely event we had a third party or independent President, then the law is rather unclear.

O I see.:rofl

SouthernDemocrat said:
Don't y'all know the law.:roll:

If its a Republican Administration, then if you don't support the war or the President, then you are a commie who hates America, hates the troops, and you are giving comfort to the enemy.

If its a Democratic Administration, then if you don't support the war or the President, then you are a real American who truly supports the troops and God is on your side.

Unfortunately the law on this is written rather poorly because in the unlikely event we had a third party or independent President, then the law is rather unclear.

Not true.........When you boy Clinton was prez I supported him in Bosnia and Haiti............

Navy Pride said:
Not true.........When you boy Clinton was prez I supported him in Bosnia and Haiti............

Yeah but I remember many of the Republicans didn't. Delay, Hannity, all of them were against it. It goes all the way back to World War II, even then, some Senate Republicans referred to it as Roosevelt's War.

SouthernDemocrat said:
Yeah but I remember many of the Republicans didn't. Delay, Hannity, all of them were against it. It goes all the way back to World War II, even then, some Senate Republicans referred to it as Roosevelt's War.

I don't know about all that but me and most of my shipmates in the Fleet Reserve Association backed Clinton although mos of us did not like him......

Back
Top Bottom