• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally was 'superspreading event' that cost public health $12.2 billion: analysis

I am not at all surprised by the results, but I am a little interested in how they managed the data flow of tracking of that many people.

The article said anonymous cell phone signals were tracked. If you have the "location" setting on your phone enabled, you can be tracked wherever you take your phone.

The article said anonymous cell phone signals were tracked. If you have the "location" setting on your phone enabled, you can be tracked wherever you take your phone.

And anyone can purchase those logs too.

if anyone is going to sue the organizers for their gross negligence, they had better do it soon. Moscow McTurtle is trying to to take the ability to do that away.

Wasn't that about employees not being able to sue their employers should the employee get covid in the workplace? Liability protections for employers?

Oh, I know how they got the information, I'm just curious as to how they handled that data load.

Wasn't that about employees not being able to sue their employers should the employee get covid in the workplace? Liability protections for employers?

How is that even a good idea?

Yes, about covering and kissing the corporate ass and shafting the little guy, but you knew of and approved of that. Why the dumb act?

Yes, about covering and kissing the corporate ass and shafting the little guy, but you knew of and approved of that. Why the dumb act?

You want to dishonestly put words in my mouth then that reflects poorly on your debate skills.

If I were you, I wouldn't be calling others' acts dumb...

Because it's all a hoax in 'murica, a politcal stunt to make Tweety look bad, right?:roll:

No, I'll leave you with the hyperventilation crowd.

Peter Norbeck Scenic Byway

You want to dishonestly put words in my mouth then that reflects poorly on your debate skills.

If I were you, I wouldn't be calling others' acts dumb...

Come off it, we know "the base" primary reason for loving Trump® is inflicting pain on the opposition. Embrace the nationalistic hate, it fuels and sustains you.....

And the Darwin award winners will just keep going; Trump® rallies to come, get your COVID-19 before a vaccine folks, step right up! :roll:

Their conclusion seems rather hard to believe given that only 1 death has been linked to the rally so far. Out of more than 400,000 attendees, that's an amazing result even when compared to the general population (in which about one in every 300k to 600k people is dying from Covid-19 every day).

No, I'll leave you with the hyperventilation crowd.

Yeah it's amazing how many people so clearly FALSELY make the divine orange™ one, who is without flaw, artifically look "bad" ain't it?:shock:

The most persecuted future saint in all of history of ALL TIME! Clearly....

And the Darwin award winners will just keep going; Trump® rallies to come, get your COVID-19 before a vaccine folks, step right up! :roll:

And you really believe this so called study? No wonder some people are democrats, they'll believe any make believe "science".

And you really believe this so called study? No wonder some people are democrats, they'll believe any make believe "science".

Well being a conservative only when death vists what's near and dear to you are you capable of grasping the reality....

Under Trump® shouldn't be long, what with no plan other than to pretend COVID-19 is a hoax. Oh well thots and preyers, folks reap what they sew....

Yeah it's amazing how many people so clearly FALSELY make the divine orange[emoji769] one, who is without flaw, artifically look "bad" ain't it?:shock:

The most persecuted future saint in all of history of ALL TIME! Clearly....

What are you prattling on about? I feel disappointed you didn’t include some stupid trademark symbol in your post. Did you break your control key bashing your keyboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you prattling on about? I feel disappointed you didn’t include some stupid trademark symbol in your post. Did you break your control key bashing your keyboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm sure you've sent off enough to "build the wall" already, to make you feel sufficiently "patriotic" anyway....

How much they get ya for anyway?:lamo

Embarassed? I would be too!:cool:

if the event or employer is negligent and it results in injury or illness, people should absolutely have legal options.

If only they wore BLM shirts and burned the town down. NO covid!!

if the event or employer is negligent and it results in injury or illness, people should absolutely have legal options.

Can you define some examples of employer negligence? What if the employer follows all the CDC's guidelines and puts them in place for his employees, and the employee comes down with Covid anyway? How would you go about proving the employee got Covid while on the job?

Thanks for that alt-right **** on the rug. Too bad it's complete nonsense as per usual with your posts....

Yeah. It's expected.

Don't ever trust a Trump foot soldier. They are suckers.

I am not at all surprised by the results, but I am a little interested in how they managed the data flow of tracking of that many people.

I'm sure they missed a BUNCH of people. Liars and such.

Imagine not caring if you kill your loved ones, cuz it's "just a cold", and maybe that loved one is more vulnerable to COVID for whatever reason?

They are killing small business owners.

I hope the small business owners never forget.

Can you define some examples of employer negligence? What if the employer follows all the CDC's guidelines and puts them in place for his employees, and the employee comes down with Covid anyway? How would you go about proving the employee got Covid while on the job?

the employer should do simple stuff like providing PPE, not letting maskless people into the place of business, enforcing social distancing, and not setting up an event in which four hundred thousand idiots completely ignore the pandemic during the middle of a pandemic, putting the entire ****ing country at greater risk. anyone who does that should be sued until they can't even afford to be homeless.

Back
Top Bottom