• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Stupid Hunting Joke

Pacridge

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Two Friends are out hunting in the woods when one suddenly falls to the ground, his eye roll back in his head and he appears not to be breathing. The other hunter takes out his cell phone and dials 911.

"Hello, 911 what is your emergency?" an operator answers in a calm voice.

"My Friend, my Friend, he's died, what can I do?" gasps the hunter.

"Well, first make sure he's dead" says the operator.

After a short pause the operator hears a gunshot. Then the hunters voice comes back on the phone.

"OK, now what?"

Pacridge said:
Two Friends are out hunting in the woods when one suddenly falls to the ground, his eye roll back in his head and he appears not to be breathing. The other hunter takes out his cell phone and dials 911.

"Hello, 911 what is your emergency?" an operator answers in a calm voice.

"My Friend, my Friend, he's died, what can I do?" gasps the hunter.

"Well, first make sure he's dead" says the operator.

After a short pause the operator hears a gunshot. Then the hunters voice comes back on the phone.

"OK, now what?"

:rofl That's so sick! :D

Back
Top Bottom