• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

STOP saying "that's what the American people voted for!" (1 Viewer)

I don't believe cigar is talking about debating the actual election or the numbers. I think his point is just to keep pointing out to Trump that he did not get more votes than Clinton. It's his kryptonite. Put it out there every day, all day, with the goal of driving Trump completely off his rocker, leading to his removal or untimely death. (he is old).
I have believed up to recently that the possible damage to the country by his removal, (by whatever means), would outweigh the damage he will do. His short time in office has led me to believe otherwise. That he will not learn from his mistakes, he will not grow into the office, he will never be competent and it will only go downhill from here because he incapable of governing. The sooner he is gone, the better. The GOP will take the reigns, and do what they want to do and the country will go on.

Does anyone think Trump reads his posts?

MOST of America DID NOT vote for him! That is a FACT!

Keep saying that over and over again until it drives him more crazy than what he is.

He should have ZERO days or nights of peace and satisfaction.

He's a Child and Children who act up should be punished.

The great LIE is that when Trump, his spokespersons or his supporters claim that the American people voted for him and thus support him, the reality is that the American people voted for a different candidate over Trump by more than 2.8 million votes. He can rightfully state that he was elected by the official mechanism - the EC - but to state that the American peoples vote thus supports him is a blatant lie and a misrepresentation of the actual numbers.

Give it up, my friend. The American people elected Donald Trump. Period. End of story. Don't like the rules of our republic? Change 'em.

Actually the Electoral College did.

Donald J. Underwood :mrgreen:

Keep saying that over and over again until it drives him more crazy than what he is.

Wailing again? Trying to obfuscate your responsibility? I've heatd that kind of stuff from French, Italians and Germans. The first would say it had been the Germans. The second would usually point out the Fascists and the Germans? They almost without exception said it was the Nazis. It is extremely unhappy that people don't seem to realise that democracy is not without risk and responsibility. You didn't prevent trump? He is your President. Your responsibility.

It was stupid when Democrats were acting as if it was a fait accompli that they would have the White House in 2016; it's no less stupid for Trump fans to be doing it regarding 2020. Any declarations of such at this point is literally just chucking spaghetti against a wall, hoping it'll stick, with full intent of ignoring the giant red stain when it fails to occur but acting like Nostradamus if it manages to leave a strand up. It's not any kind of factual worth while analysis, it's just ego masquerading as a prediction presented as fact.

5 and 0 BABY !!!!! :2wave: :lol:

I'd say American law abiding tax paying citizens are highest on his list, certainly higher than the elites that are so butt hurt he was elected and they and their ideas were rejected.

Interesting you're using the phrase Butt Hurt ... is that what those Tweets were about when Women smack The Man Baby on his Little Fingers. :2razz:

MAybe he should call Mommy

Most Americans voted the Democrats out of power. Live with it.

Most Americans voted the Democrats out of power. Live with it.

More Americans Voted for The Democrats, that why The Orange One needed an Electoral College and The Brown one didn't ... twice, Back-2-Black. :2razz:

Do yourself and your side a favor. Ignore Trump. That's it, just ignore the man. Otherwise you are just feeding him, and giving him exactly what he wants. I don't expect you and your side to actually do this. Your people seem incapable of restraint, so you just make your head's mushy beating it against a wall. Kinda of sad really. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I am a Trump voter and supporter. I find all the histrionics amusing. I am quite satisfied I accomplished the mission of throwing block on the "progressive" agenda. So far better than I had dared hope. It seems for the most part to be working quite well. Cheers.

Do yourself and your side a favor. Ignore Trump. That's it, just ignore the man. Otherwise you are just feeding him, and giving him exactly what he wants. I don't expect you and your side to actually do this. Your people seem incapable of restraint, so you just make your head's mushy beating it against a wall. Kinda of sad really. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I am a Trump voter and supporter. I find all the histrionics amusing. I am quite satisfied I accomplished the mission of throwing block on the "progressive" agenda. So far better than I had dared hope. It seems for the most part to be working quite well. Cheers.

He's not feeding anyone. Trump is not reading DP. For political advice.

Ain't never going to happen, I will always be Front & Center shining the Light of Donny Cheeto ... and no one going to make me stop. ;)

There ain't many certainty's in life except Death, Taxes and Me Calling Out Trump's Bull-****.

You can Bank on that!

Trump will never be halve The Man Obama is, because Trump has never been anything but a Baby who cries every time someone doesn't pay him a complement.

If he did he's would be whining like a little bitch an crying for Action ...

Wait ... maybe that's already happening. :2razz:

Trump thrives on controversy. Pretty much always has. Its his M O.

You don't think Cigar and company are feeding Trump? You might want to rethink that. They don't just keep their histrionics in this forum you know.

Last I checked I wasn't giving Trump advise.

Ain't never going to happen, I will always be Front & Center shining the Light of Donny Cheeto ... and no one going to make me stop. ;)

There ain't many certainty's in life except Death, Taxes and Me Calling Out Trump's Bull-****.

You can Bank on that!

Trump will never be halve The Man Obama is, because Trump has never been anything but a Baby who cries every time someone doesn't pay him a complement.

Good for you. Do what you feel you must.

Schadenfreude is a vice of mine. Carry on, I shall not stand in your way. :cheers:

Good for you. Do what you feel you must.

Schadenfreude is a vice of mine. Carry on, I shall not stand in your way. :cheers:

You sound like me ... during the last 8 years :lamo

More Americans Voted for The Democrats, that why The Orange One needed an Electoral College and The Brown one didn't ... twice, Back-2-Black. :2razz:

Yes--who can doubt that B. Hussein Obama, by his many wondrous achievements and love of his country, assured his place in the Pantheon of great American Presidents? Maybe there is still enough room on Mount Rushmore to squeeze him in.

Yes--who can doubt that B. Hussein Obama, by his many wondrous achievements and love of his country, assured his place in the Pantheon of great American Presidents? Maybe there is still enough room on Mount Rushmore to squeeze him in.

Stop it, that would drive the racist to suicide ... or to Russia :lamo

Stop it, that would drive the racist to suicide ... or to Russia :lamo

As if there were no other reason to despise an un-American Marxist like Obama than his race. As I recall, that was the line many of his supporters peddled from the beginning, so as to portray any criticism of him as a sign of racial bias--and therefore illegitimate. Doesn't work that way. But I don't want a discussion of a former President to distract from your thread, which apparently is about your personal loathing for the current one. If it's about anything more than that, I must be missing it.

No the electoral college elected him based in the preferences of state voters.

Grow up and deal with it.

The Electoral College elected Trump. That is our law and that is what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom