• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stop dumping your phobias on me (me means non Democrats)

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
How many posts include the Democrats hate speech ("you are racist or a White Supremacist) with no proof at all?

Stop dumping your phobia on my posts.!!!

Same with Trump.

Claims both true and untrue are made against the president.
Supposedly he is orange.

So what? Obama was black.

We used to be told that Trump has small hands for a man of 6'2".

I do not care.

Obama and Trump shook hands. Each had the same size hands. It was no issue for Obama, so shut up about hands will ya?

Trumps past failures in business.

Cute stories taken out of context.

Trump is a gifted government administrator. Whis is why millions of us root for him.

We are not used to gifted government administrators. We know he is gifted by his accomplishments for all Americans.

Why dump your pet peeves on the rest of us?

Democrats dump phobias on citizens

<>

Supposedly he is orange.

<>

I had to snip your post because there was simply too much stupid in one place. I'll just focus on that one piece of it: seriously....what?

Obama was born black because he's African American. People make fun of Trump's orange look because it's fake tan lotion. The hilariously vain idiot thinks he's making himself look sharper but he looks like a damn clown, especially when the wind blows that dead animal off his head.

Nobody is afraid of Trump's idiotic look. They laugh at it.

That is, when they're not concerned with more serious matters like the 200,000+ Americans Trump allowed to die pointlessly with his COVID lies and downplaying. Why do you love a Pedo Peeping Tom with 25 sexual assaults and 200,000+ deaths to his name?

I had to snip your post because there was simply too much stupid in one place. I'll just focus on that one piece of it: seriously....what?

Obama was born black because he's African American. People make fun of Trump's orange look because it's fake tan lotion. The hilariously vain idiot thinks he's making himself look sharper but he looks like a damn clown, especially when the wind blows that dead animal off his head.

Both sides utilize a lot of underhanded criticism. It's pretty unworthy all around.

Nobody is afraid of Trump's idiotic look. They laugh at it.

That is, when they're not concerned with more serious matters like the 200,000+ Americans Trump allowed to die pointlessly with his COVID lies and downplaying. Why do you love a Pedo Peeping Tom with 25 sexual assaults and 200,000+ deaths to his name?
I actually wondered if I would be viciously attacked by the Democrats and sure enough, one of them and others had to attack.

How many posts include the Democrats hate speech ("you are racist or a White Supremacist) with no proof at all?

Same with Trump.

Supposedly he is orange.

I do not care.

Obama and Trump shook hands. Each had the same size hands. It was no issue for Obama, so shut up about hands will ya?

Trump is a gifted government administrator. Whis is why millions of us root for him.

We are not used to gifted government administrators. We know he is gifted by his accomplishments for all Americans.

Stop posting and reading here if you can’t handle the heat.

Both sides utilize a lot of underhanded criticism. It's pretty unworthy all around.
How many times will you catch any of we republicans screaming racist at Democrats? And we have tons of proof they are.

Same with Trump.

Supposedly he is orange.

I do not care.

I might never stop laughing.
d4e246677ce9451fa463eb04667d66b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How many times will you catch any of we republicans screaming racist at Democrats? And we have tons of proof they are.

On a looser forum I used to be active on a bunch of Republicans had various avatars that depicted Obama as a monkey and whatnot. Republicans are very nasty.

On a looser forum I used to be active on a bunch of Republicans had various avatars that depicted Obama as a monkey and whatnot. Republicans are very nasty.
How about the nasty things Democrats said daily about our earlier president, G.W.Bush?

I take a Avatar as representing the poster and not others.

I actually wondered if I would be viciously attacked by the Democrats and sure enough, one of them and others had to attack.

You create a thread to attack "the Democrats", then start whining when someone points out the idiocy of comparing (1) criticism of Obama for being black with (2) mockery of Trump for his orange fake tan?

Good lord.

Even without the mistaken reference to "phobias" - those would be irrational fears - that's idiotic. Obama was born black and criticizing him for being black can only be racist. Trump was born white but somewhere in the last couple decades decided he looked good with this ridiculous orange fake tan caked on, with his real appearance peeking out at the hairline.

You create a thread to attack "the Democrats", then start whining when someone points out the racist idiocy of comparing (1) criticism of Obama for being black with (2) mockery of Trump for his orange fake tan?

Good lord.
I do not judge men by color as you clearly do.

Same with Trump.

Supposedly he is orange.

I do not care.

Having a rough day Robert?

Back
Top Bottom