• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stop dumping your phobias on me (me means non Democrats)

Umm no, a man being live televised is not being altered. Do you need to see the photos that show where his make up falls short of his hair line? Or maybe a photo where you can see his "tan" has transferred to his shirt collar? There use to be a sports announcer who was orange. He blamed it on his carrot juice diet. That's probably it because we know Trump's all about his veggies.
The man can afford quality makeup. So what?

The man can afford quality makeup. So what?

Yes, he can afford it which only begs the question why he doesn't use some but instead decides to look like an oompa loompa reject. Sometimes he's so white around his eyes he's like something out of a Dr Seuss books.

Yes, he can afford it which only begs the question why he doesn't use some but instead decides to look like an oompa loompa reject. Sometimes he's so white around his eyes he's like something out of a Dr Seuss books.
This is Trump.

Attachments

• Trump as president.jpg
    Trump as president.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
I have my books that explain what fascism is. I do not spread that form of thought. Maybe my thrust is to hammer Democrats with the hate they deal back to me. I will think about using that smarmy tactic.
Your protests are like shouts from a bottomless pit....which, coincidentally must be where your "books" are. You're not just a fascist loving extremist and thoroughly dishonest person, Bobby. You're pathetic above all.

I do not judge men by color as you clearly do.

lol, get this:

Orange Man.png

Pink hand, orange face. I'm glad he paints himself to look like the idiot he is.

From an article about how his takes being full of bright red flags:

Back
Top Bottom