• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State Dept. inspector general report sharply criticizes Clinton’s email practices

This statement proves you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Apparently, you do not know what you are talking about.

When you receive an email from someone else, it resides on your email server without your explicit permission.

Apparently, you do not know what you are talking about.

When you receive an email from someone else, it resides on your email server without your explicit permission.

When it comes to classified information, you have a duty to report the mishandling of such. If you receive an email on an unauthorized system, you have a duty to report it. Not reporting it is a felony.

You clearly have no idea what you are speaking about.

Read the IG report.

Seriously, read it.

I read it....so where does it say what Hillary did was worse than what Colin Powell did?

Ok...and? Does that somehow make Clinton any less of a criminal?

Was Clinton charged with a crime?

When you don't make a full stop at a stop sign....does that make you a criminal?

When it comes to classified information, you have a duty to report the mishandling of such. If you receive an email on an unauthorized system, you have a duty to report it. Not reporting it is a felony.

You clearly have no idea what you are speaking about.

I see. So not only are you happy to ignore the greater violation of distributing classified information on classified servers, you also want to go after Hillary for nothing other than failing to report the alleged crime.

And you don't see any problem with that ?

You're right, Hillary's use of a complicated, private server was far more secure than Colin Powell's usage. Colin Powell using a public server means that he definitively granted access to an entity other than the state department.

You have that wrong.

It explains how, read it.

You made a claim. I challenged you to prevent specific evidence for the claim. You have failed to do so.

Look, this is easy. If you're so confident, it should be easy for you to find evidence for your claim. I looked, i didn't see it. Please do cite something specific, i am happy to be wrong, i don't want this partisan witch hunt to erode my faith in humanity.

Greetings, Jack. :2wave:

Interesting link. :thumbs: Her argument almost sounds like a variation of "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is', is." :shrug:

Greetings Polgara.:2wave:

The beat goes on. . . .

Was Clinton charged with a crime?

When you don't make a full stop at a stop sign....does that make you a criminal?

Is not stopping at a stop sign a crime?

You made a claim. I challenged you to prevent specific evidence for the claim. You have failed to do so.

No, you failed to read the evidence I presented. Read the report, or stfu.

I see. So not only are you happy to ignore the greater violation of distributing classified information on classified servers, you also want to go after Hillary for nothing other than failing to report the alleged crime.

And you don't see any problem with that ?

Read for comprehension. You are clearly clueless.

I read the report.

I did not see any evidence for your claim.

You failed to produce any evidence for your claim.

No, the evidence is in the report, with supporting analysis from everyone from factcheck to the ny times. Ignore it all you want, the ignorance is yours.

Back
Top Bottom