• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Stanford Study: 18 Trump rallies have led to 30,000 COVID-19 cases, 700 deaths

The Tea Party disappeared during Donald Trump and the explosion of our debt (many when over to Q).

Now religious republicans have disappeared while Trump's policies and downplaying have killed their fellow man.

These are horrible people.

You are conflating them not me. Progressive mayors wont allow rallies in their cities. Protests however are fine with them. Trump is not holding rallies, he is organizing protests.
As far as Trump being blamed for people not wearing masks or distancing themselves. That choice is entirely up to the individuals. Trump isn't prohibiting anyone from doing those things if they feel they need to do so.
So what’s your estimate on how many dues as a result of Trump rallies?

A new study from Stanford University found that 18 of President Trump’s campaign rallies have led to over 30,000 confirmed coronavirus cases and likely led to over 700 deaths.

Researchers examined rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 22, 2020, only three of which were held indoors.
The researchers then compared spread of the virus in the counties that held the rallies to counties that were on similar case trajectories before the rallies occurred.

=========
This puts to rest any doubt that Trump cares about his supporters. He ridicules those that wear masks and he packs them in tight.
He strands them to freeze in North Dakota and gives them heat stroke in Florida.
What do you have to lose?
Probably as accurate as the "If you were ever in South Dakota and now have COVIS it was because of the Strugis Rally". Got anything else?

They are sacrificing their lives for their country.

No, they are not. They are sacrificing their lives for the glory of their cult leader, their god.

But wait, doesn't that make them losers and suckers?

Yes, anyone that gives up their life for the glory of a cult leader (a false god) is, by definition, a loser and a sucker. My heart cries for them.

The Tea Party disappeared during Donald Trump and the explosion of our debt (many when over to Q).

Now religious republicans have disappeared while Trump's policies and downplaying have killed their fellow man.

These are horrible people.
"Explosion of debt? Compared to Obama it's been a mouse fart. Minus COVID related spending (you DO WANT TO SAVE YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS, RIGHT) Trump's additions to the national debt, including two years under a Dam House would have been about half of what Obama rung up. Even with COVID Trump may come in under Barry's first four year total

No, they are not. They are sacrificing their lives for their cult leader, their god.

Yes, anyone that gives up their life for the glory of a cult leader is, by definition, a loser and a sucker. My heart cries for them.
Agreed, sorry I omitted the :) on my sarcastic posts.

I nominate the entire Trump base for this year's Darwin Awards.
Most would only be eligible for Honorable Mentions, since you have to either die without children or remove your ability to procreate to get a Darwin Award.

Agreed, sorry I omitted the :) on my sarcastic posts.

No, I caught the sarcasm. I just thought your post could have been a tad bit sharper. I was not arguing with you, I was merely adding on.

Explosion of debt?
damn dude. are you not even paying attention? and this is before COVID...

The U.S. deficit hit $984 billion in 2019, soaring during Trump era - The  Washington Post

All deaths of 100 000 of americans in dems state is caused by dems right?

Trump is a super spreader

This blood is on his hands

damn dude. are you not even paying attention? and this is before COVID...

The U.S. deficit hit $984 billion in 2019, soaring during Trump era - The  Washington Post
Very clever choosing a deficit AFTER the GOP had retaken the house and were enforcing some adult supervision. Notice that the 2019 "exploded" deficit of Trump is still less that the first four Obama megaton deficits.

Very clever choosing a deficit AFTER the GOP had retaken the house and were enforcing some adult supervision. Notice that the 2019 "exploded" deficit of Trump is still less that the first four Obama megaton deficits.
Thread topic: Trump killed 700 people. Any comment on that?

A new study from Stanford University found that 18 of President Trump’s campaign rallies have led to over 30,000 confirmed coronavirus cases and likely led to over 700 deaths.

Researchers examined rallies held between June 20 and Sept. 22, 2020, only three of which were held indoors.
The researchers then compared spread of the virus in the counties that held the rallies to counties that were on similar case trajectories before the rallies occurred.

=========
This puts to rest any doubt that Trump cares about his supporters. He ridicules those that wear masks and he packs them in tight.
He strands them to freeze in North Dakota and gives them heat stroke in Florida.
What do you have to lose?
Well if that study is true, then so is this one:

Dems killed 100 000 of americans with COVID in dems state, Any comment on that?

come on man. do you really not know how the deficit affects the debt and where the deficit is gonna be with Trump choking on COVID?

Dems killed 100 000 of americans with COVID in dems state, Any comment on that?

All Democrats are not responsible for killing the COVID victims in their cities, and all Republicans are not responsible for killing the people at Trump rallies.

Donald Trump, however, is partly responsible for those 700 deaths, as it was his choice to hold those rallies. And the people who attended those rallies are likely responsible for far more deaths than that by spreading the virus to others. Notice that Joe Biden didn't hold rallies because he didn't want to be responsible for the deaths of Americans. Trump simply doesn't care.

Remember his response when asked about the danger of holding political rallies during a pandemic? "I'm on a stage and it's very far away. So I'm not concerned."

Well since Trump isn't having any rallies the number can't be anything but 0
You can deny reality all you want, but his website definititly calls them ‘rallies’.

But I guess when you got nothin, you gotta lie your ass off.

Those 700 people were wholly complicit in their own demises. (If they were the ones that attended the rally, not people they spread it to).

Back
Top Bottom