• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Spikes in heart and brain

What is the purpose of this thread, other than bias confirmation? Those who took the vaccine took it. Those who still haven't by now won't be swayed from their position.
That's exactly what it is. One man with a serious pre-existing neurological condition and a history of vaccine adverse effects died and some of the vaccine spikes were found in his organs.

Ergo, vaccine BAD.

No one knows how many died from vaccines. Here is one case study, showing exactly how the vaccine spikes can cause death.
Someone I know distantly had her third bout of Covid 3 months ago. She died of a stroke, associated with the infections, at 28 years old.

Live and let die..

Cue Paul McCartney....
Saw Paul this year (May 2022) in Orlando. He still puts on a great show! He turned 80 this past June 13F3B8D7-FF4A-45DA-9F15-4711B67F2F9C.jpeg9C54DC70-073F-4423-AB78-0C8D61228E5E.jpeg18th.

I think he supports vaccination. At his concert, he made a big deal over supporting Ukraine sovereignty.

I NEVER SAID the article I cited in this thread said anything at all about immune suppression. Try to pay attention. There is other research
I do not care about your opinion. Cite the research. You post an OP talking about the inflammation allegedly possibly caused by the vaccines, then abandon that line of discussion to make an entirely different claim about vaccines, and possible harms, citing nothing. It is a pattern.

Then you can tell us why you ignore the clear benefits of vaccines, and only post articles pointing out that they have side effects. We all know that, the CDC has recognized those side effects. The question is do vaccines prevent serious cases and deaths, and the DATA on that are clear - YES. I cited the tables. You ignore them. So the question for a rational adult is to weight the risk of side effects with the demonstrated benefits. A narrative that ignores the benefits is fundamentally dishonest.

Long term effects are yet to be determined.
My long-term effect is easy to explain. I got vaxxed and boosted and never caught Covid, knock on wood. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

What is the purpose of this thread, other than bias confirmation? Those who took the vaccine took it. Those who still haven't by now won't be swayed from their position.

Some people care about truth, however disturbing. Some people like to know if they were lied to by the medical and government authorities.

My long-term effect is easy to explain. I got vaxxed and boosted and never caught Covid, knock on wood. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Have you heard that the vaccines do not prevent covid infection?

Some people care about truth, however disturbing. Some people like to know if they were lied to by the medical and government authorities.
How many people who have gotten the Trump vaccine do you wager you have convinced you're right?

You didn't want the Trump vaccine and didn't get it. Your choice, now go live your life. You're not swaying anyone who got the jab to your side - this just looks like you trying to justify your choice to yourself.

How many people who have gotten the Trump vaccine do you wager you have convinced you're right?

You didn't want the Trump vaccine and didn't get it. Your choice, now go live your life. You're not swaying anyone who got the jab to your side - this just looks like you trying to justify your choice to yourself.

Not at all. I got vaccines just in case in would help protect my elderly relatives. I risked my own health out of concern for others.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. This forum is one of the places where I post about the vaccine dangers, because most members here are devout progressive Democratic pro-vaxxers. Other places they mostly agree with me. I like to see varied reactions, I don't want to always preach to the choir.

It would be nice if the "get vaccinated or **** you" crowd would understand that the primary concern for most of us opposed to the vaccine isn't the vaccine itself but, rather, the idea that it's effectively being forced on so many people.

The vaccine, much like the disease, is bound to effect different people in different ways. There is no drug I know of that has a guaranteed prophylactic effect on every person to whom it's administered. In some cases it's almost certain that there will be an adverse effect. There are adverse effects for everything else so why would this vaccine be any different?
Your primary concern is tribalism. For whatever reason, the American right has associated being vaccinated with the left, thus you don't want to do it because of tribalism. When is the last time you took an NSAID or a Tylenol? I suspect you have taken one or more in the last couple of years. If so, you have taken medications that have around 500 times the risks of severe adverse effects than any of the approved COVID vaccines.

How many of those people died 'from COVID' and how many of those people had multiple co-morbid ailments?
An obese man shows up to the doctor with evidence of arterial plaque. The doctor diagnoses him with cancer. Under VanceMack's rules of logic, he shouldn't be treated, as he has pretty good odds of dying from heart disease at some point anyway.

It's funny that some of y'all are basically arguing for death panels, "Well if they have co-morbid ailments their death doesn't really count..."

An obese man shows up to the doctor with evidence of arterial plaque. The doctor diagnoses him with cancer. Under VanceMack's rules of logic, he shouldn't be treated, as he has pretty good odds of dying from heart disease at some point anyway.

It's funny that some of y'all are basically arguing for death panels, "Well if they have co-morbid ailments their death doesn't really count..."
You shouldnt make stupid assertions regarding people you know **** all about. You just make yourself look stupid...er.

In fact if you look back on my posting history since the COVID vaccine was available I have CONSISTENTLY stated that elderly people and overweight people, people with multiple co-morbid ailments that are already at serious risk of death should absolutely consult with their doctors and seriously consider taking the vaccines.

What is "truth." That the vaccines saved a lot of lives, prevented many times that serious cases, and some people experienced bad side effects? If that's "truth" then we all know "truth."

Not at all. I got vaccines just in case in would help protect my elderly relatives. I risked my own health out of concern for others.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. This forum is one of the places where I post about the vaccine dangers, because most members here are devout progressive Democratic pro-vaxxers. Other places they mostly agree with me. I like to see varied reactions, I don't want to always preach to the choir.
Why are you preaching at all.

No one is saying that, you miss the whole point. We are saying there is no reason for a non-elderly healthy person to get the vaccines. Especially since most people already had the natural infection. There is NO scientific evidence they would benefit, and they might be harmed.

People who are very old or very obese or have certain diseases should get the vaccines if they want. I have never heard of anyone saying otherwise.

Your primary concern is tribalism. For whatever reason, the American right has associated being vaccinated with the left, thus you don't want to do it because of tribalism. When is the last time you took an NSAID or a Tylenol? I suspect you have taken one or more in the last couple of years. If so, you have taken medications that have around 500 times the risks of severe adverse effects than any of the approved COVID vaccines.
Bingo

Why are you preaching at all.

I am not preaching. I am writing about what I have been learning, since before the vaccines became available. I am against toxic unnatural medical interventions, unless absolutely necessary. I have paid careful attention. This is a forum for writing our opinions, not for "preaching." I used the old expression "preaching to the choir." Get it?

No one is saying that, you miss the whole point. We are saying there is no reason for a non-elderly healthy person to get the vaccines. Especially since most people already had the natural infection. There is NO scientific evidence they would benefit, and they might be harmed.

People who are very old or very obese or have certain diseases should get the vaccines if they want. I have never heard of anyone saying otherwise.
That is entirely inaccurate. Even if you are young and very healthy and thus at a low risk of death from COVID, vaccines/boosters can further reduce your odds of an infection and/or reduce the severity of a COVID. Even if it only reduced the amount of sick time you have to take from work, it would be worth it.

For example, if you are 30 years old and healthy, you have a low risk of a severe COVID infection. However, you have an almost order of magnitude lower risk of severe adverse effects from a COVID vaccine, and that vaccination further lowers your risk of a severe COVID infection.

How about we are pro-vaccine because the data demonstrate that they are effective. You posted a very good interview with the physician on the FDA vaccine panel, and he cited a wealth of data showing the benefits. If we believe that "recognized expert" as you called him, does that mean we are "devout progressive Democratic pro-vaxxers" or just those that trust the DATA, and the overwhelming majority of published research, and recognized experts in the immunology and medical fields? How do you know the difference?

I am not preaching. I am writing about what I have been learning, since before the vaccines became available. I am against toxic unnatural medical interventions, unless absolutely necessary. I have paid careful attention. This is a forum for writing our opinions, not for "preaching." I used the old expression "preaching to the choir." Get it?
uh huh. Not preaching at all. See you at your next thread. ;)

Learning?

Regurgitating is more like it.

That is entirely inaccurate. Even if you are young and very healthy and thus at a low risk of death from COVID, vaccines/boosters can further reduce your odds of an infection and/or reduce the severity of a COVID. Even if it only reduced the amount of sick time you have to take from work, it would be worth it.

For example, if you are 30 years old and healthy, you have a low risk of a severe COVID infection. However, you have an almost order of magnitude lower risk of severe adverse effects from a COVID vaccine, and that vaccination further lowers your risk of a severe COVID infection.

The immunity from a natural infection is better and lasts much longer. And most people have had the natural infection. When they say it's better to also have the vaccines (at least every 6 months of more), that is marketing BS.

Back
Top Bottom