• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sources: Secret Service inserted itself into case of Hunter Biden’s gun

Personally, I would like to see Hunter get his dues. My feelings don't make fact though.

Yeah, he certainly hasn't had to endure any dark times. Also, dues for what? Please provide the evidence any investigation has proven. Or are you just talking about White Privilege?

in other news, i hear that Hunter also ate all of the berries in the crunchberries box and only left those yellow whatevers for everyone else. will it ever stop with this guy?

Hunter Biden is the Hamburglar.

The story here is pretty bizarre and a little confusing. Hunter Biden's then girlfriend Hallie, who happened to be his dead brother's widow, had unknown "suspicions" and decided to search his truck. In doing so she came across a handgun. For some reason she decided to throw it away in a bin behind a grocery store. When Hunter found out about it he told her to go and get it. When she went back the gun was gone. So she told the grocery store manager about the incident, not the police. The store manager then called the police. They were worried because there was a school across the street. The state police and FBI showed up on scene. Hunter Biden was already under investigation by the FBI for other issues so it wasn't out of the ordinary that they'd show up. Hunter Biden was called down for questioning where he identified two "suspicious" Mexican employees of the grocery store who he claimed were "prolly illegal" as potential suspects for stealing the firearm (they didn't). The police asked Hunter if Hallie disposed of the firearm because it had been used in a crime and he became agitated and said she believed he was suicidal.

Where this story gets a little odd is the Secret Service showed up at the gun store where Biden purchased the firearm while he was being questioned by the FBI/police and asked them to turn over the transaction record of the firearm. The store owner was suspicious of their behavior and refused because he suspected the Secret Service wanted to hide the evidence of Hunter's gun in case it were used in a crime. He instead turned the paperwork over to the ATF the next day since it falls under their purview. What's interesting is that this took place during Trump's administration and Biden's family would not be under the protection of the Secret Service. They should not have been aware or involved and any effort to retrieve evidence and interfere with an ongoing investigation by the Delaware State Police in conjunction with the FBI. Of note, Politico received a copy of the firearms transaction record receipt and Hunter responded "no" to a question asking whether or not he was a drug user, which we know he was kicked out of the military for being a crackhead. A White House spokesperson has said Joe was not aware of this incident or any Secret Service involvement with his son during the time he was not under their protection.

So, the question seems to be, what was the Secret Service in the Trump Administration doing following Hunter Biden?

The story here is pretty bizarre and a little confusing. Hunter Biden's then girlfriend Hallie, who happened to be his dead brother's widow, had unknown "suspicions" and decided to search his truck. In doing so she came across a handgun. For some reason she decided to throw it away in a bin behind a grocery store. When Hunter found out about it he told her to go and get it. When she went back the gun was gone. So she told the grocery store manager about the incident, not the police. The store manager then called the police. They were worried because there was a school across the street. The state police and FBI showed up on scene. Hunter Biden was already under investigation by the FBI for other issues so it wasn't out of the ordinary that they'd show up. Hunter Biden was called down for questioning where he identified two "suspicious" Mexican employees of the grocery store who he claimed were "prolly illegal" as potential suspects for stealing the firearm (they didn't). The police asked Hunter if Hallie disposed of the firearm because it had been used in a crime and he became agitated and said she believed he was suicidal.

Where this story gets a little odd is the Secret Service showed up at the gun store where Biden purchased the firearm while he was being questioned by the FBI/police and asked them to turn over the transaction record of the firearm. The store owner was suspicious of their behavior and refused because he suspected the Secret Service wanted to hide the evidence of Hunter's gun in case it were used in a crime. He instead turned the paperwork over to the ATF the next day since it falls under their purview. What's interesting is that this took place during Trump's administration and Biden's family would not be under the protection of the Secret Service. They should not have been aware or involved and any effort to retrieve evidence and interfere with an ongoing investigation by the Delaware State Police in conjunction with the FBI. Of note, Politico received a copy of the firearms transaction record receipt and Hunter responded "no" to a question asking whether or not he was a drug user, which we know he was kicked out of the military for being a crackhead. A White House spokesperson has said Joe was not aware of this incident or any Secret Service involvement with his son during the time he was not under their protection.
LOL You think any American is ever held responsible for what a gun does after it leaves their possession? That is a riot.

****ing what?

Please walk me through that.
Lord of Planar might be about to out-crazy Q, I'm waiting for his explanation.
"Hailie throws gun in trash can in 2018 -> Hunter Biden murdered his own brother in 2015"

That's not a leap of bias, that's ****ing insane.

Admit it. You completely forgot Beau Biden died of cancer. This wasn't an idea that some unidentified "biased" person came up with. You thought this up.
Wow. I knew he died of cancer. How many people reading the story knew that?

You are really off the rails with your hatred for me. I didn't say anything to deserve your silliness. I have pointed out Politico is not a reliable source. Do you think it is? If you read the way they put the story together, they leave it open to interpretation and lead a person to think a crime was being covered up. They don't say how Beau died, and most people I bet didn't even know anything about Hunter's family. They tell us we is with his widow, and she discards the gun.

I point out how some people might possible interpret the story, and you accuse me of worse. I never made any claim it was like that.

Dude. You have some serious issues.

Do you really hate me that much? Or are you proving your inability to be reasonable?

Last edited:
Care about it? It's a thread in a political forum where people comment.

My comment is this: The story is bullshit. It's some sort of coverup concerning the gun, why it was thrown away, and the attempts to get it back after "oh shit" set in. Hunter "Ukrainian Gas and Oil Expert" Biden is lying to cover something up.

Who knows what it is, but I hope his coke dealer isn't missing or found dead from a gunshot wound.
Wow. Such compassion for a mythical "coke dealer"? I really hope that means you are getting your empathy back. :)

Other than him potentially lying on his firearm application and being in possession of an illegal firearm.. but, that is rarely prosecuted for reasons I'll never understand. They certainly weren't going to charge the son of Joe Biden.
Uhhh... There is no mention or claim of anything of that sort. Your desperation is becoming embarrassingly transparent. Try finding a real story for a change.

Uhhh... There is no mention or claim of anything of that sort. Your desperation is becoming embarrassingly transparent. Try finding a real story for a change.
He claimed on his firearm application that he was not a drug user. His history and laptop shows that's a lie. I'm not sure why you're unwilling to admit the obvious. He most likely lied on his application and in doing so was approved to purchase a firearm. Try finding an intelligent argument for a change.

So, the question seems to be, what was the Secret Service in the Trump Administration doing following Hunter Biden?
Not just following, but why were they trying to get his gun sale records when he was being questioned about a missing firearm registered to him? They have no law enforcement authority over the matter and even if they were looking out for his physical safety they should be Switzerland when it comes to Hunter getting himself into potential legal issues. That's the unanswered question Politico is presenting. They shouldn't have been involved and it makes you wonder what they were up to and what else they could be doing that we aren't aware of.

He claimed on his firearm application that he was not a drug user. His history and laptop shows that's a lie. I'm not sure why you're unwilling to admit the obvious. He most likely lied on his application and in doing so was approved to purchase a firearm. Try finding an intelligent argument for a change.
Oh, please share the contents of this laptop.

Show your work.

What laptop? You don't know any of that. No such thing has been reported and I highly doubt that you will ever be able to produce that application or any credible report of it. You're getting more desperate by the post and I were to go in search of an intelligent argument here I certainly wouldn't be perusing any that were made by you.

Hunter is a mess.

Stop the presses.

Not just following, but why were they trying to get his gun sale records when he was being questioned about a missing firearm registered to him? They have no law enforcement authority over the matter and even if they were looking out for his physical safety they should be Switzerland when it comes to Hunter getting himself into potential legal issues. That's the unanswered question Politico is presenting. They shouldn't have been involved and it makes you wonder what they were up to and what else they could be doing that we aren't aware of.
No the question is why would they be following him. Ex Vice Presidents and their family members aren't assigned Secret Service details upon leaving office. In 2018 Joe Biden was an ordinary citizen. Not a federal government official. He wasn't even a Presidential candidate then. So why exactly would the Secret Service be involved with Hunter Biden in any way, shape or form? The only plausible explanation would be that whoever was President in 2018 may have sent them and we all know who that was. But my own opinion is that were never any actual Secret Service agents involved.

No the question is why would they be following him. Ex Vice Presidents and their family members aren't assigned Secret Service details upon leaving office. In 2018 Joe Biden was an ordinary citizen. Not a federal government official. He wasn't even a Presidential candidate then. So why exactly would the Secret Service be involved with Hunter Biden in any way, shape or form? The only plausible explanation would be that whoever was President in 2018 may have sent them and we all know who that was. But my own opinion is that were never any actual Secret Service agents involved.

More than likely they are secret brownshirts working for Mr. One and done.This is far out of the Secret Services wheelhouse. He probably could not get the FBI to do it. The thing is that whatever it was failed to produce anything of value before the election. Who the hell knows why they are trying to salvage something now.

More than likely they are secret brownshirts working for Mr. One and done.This is far out of the Secret Services wheelhouse. He probably could not get the FBI to do it. The thing is that whatever it was failed to produce anything of value before the election. Who the hell knows why they are trying to salvage something now.
Which is exactly why I thought it would be the only plausible explanation for Secret Service involvement, if indeed there was any.

Wow. I knew he died of cancer. How many people reading the story knew that?

You are really off the rails with your hatred for me. I didn't say anything to deserve your silliness. I have pointed out Politico is not a reliable source. Do you think it is? If you read the way they put the story together, they leave it open to interpretation and lead a person to think a crime was being covered up. They don't say how Beau died, and most people I bet didn't even know anything about Hunter's family. They tell us we is with his widow, and she discards the gun.

I point out how some people might possible interpret the story, and you accuse me of worse. I never made any claim it was like that.

Dude. You have some serious issues.

Do you really hate me that much? Or are you proving your inability to be reasonable?

"Some people might interpret it this way" still requires you to have thought this up, so I don't just accept that disclaimer just because you put it there. "I'm not saying Donald Trump is an alien captured by the Chinese and brainwashed into thinking that hairdo was normal for Earthers, but some people might think that!" is a cop out.

Nobody else did that. I've never seen a single comment in any corner of the internet of someone claiming Hunter Biden murdered his brother. Show me one other person making this claim.

Stop being so sensitive, this isn't hate. I was ridiculing a ridiculous assertion. An assertion you admit is ridiculous. Am I not supposed to find the idea of Hunter Biden murdering his brother ridiculous? Are YOU so filled with hate for ME that I'm not even allowed to find that ridiculous?

"Some people might interpret it this way" still requires you to have thought this up, so I don't just accept that disclaimer just because you put it there. "I'm not saying Donald Trump is an alien captured by the Chinese and brainwashed into thinking that hairdo was normal for Earthers, but some people might think that!" is a cop out.

Nobody else did that. I've never seen a single comment in any corner of the internet of someone claiming Hunter Biden murdered his brother. Show me one other person making this claim.

Stop being so sensitive, this isn't hate. I was ridiculing a ridiculous assertion. An assertion you admit is ridiculous. Am I not supposed to find the idea of Hunter Biden murdering his brother ridiculous? Are YOU so filled with hate for ME that I'm not even allowed to find that ridiculous?
The difference is I said what people might conclude out of ignorance. If I'm wrong, then so be it.

You proved desire to harm my reputation on this occasion, and several others. We all see you for the spite you carry for people who disagree with you. You cannot take that back, or rationalize it.

This is story appears to be an unwarranted attack on Hunter Biden. As corrupt as I believe he is, making such stories from either side diminished the real facts when they surface.

Uhh, Hunter isn't accused of a crime here.
Actually, he committed perjury by lying on a sworn statement. However there's a bigger issue here and that is, why did the Secret Service go to the gun shop where Hunter Biden purchased the pistol demanding the records be handed over? Kudos to the owner for denying their demand.

I wonder if anyone in the media will be curious enough to raise that issue? I know they would if Donald Trump Jr was the guy.

Waiting to see the "crime" part...
And a past user is not a user...
Perjury. Lying on the federal form during a firearm purchase is a felony. Hunter Biden lied on that form.

That's why the Secret Service attempted to obtain that form from the gun shop. I believe it was in an attempt to protect the young Biden and make that purchase disappear. At any rate, the Secret Service should be forced to publiclly address that.

They were across the street from a school handling a weapon.

That's one law broken.
Why? Afaiaa, guns are not like pedophiles that must stay a certain distance away from schools. You can't handle it in a manner likely to cause alarm, and you can't bring it onto the school property. The vicinity of the handling to the school is irrelevant if the handling is otherwise legal.

Back
Top Bottom