• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Songs with the Name of a Person in them.

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Alright my bruthas and sisters......Lets make this Musical Hunt a bit interesting.
homework.gif

Lets have the Bruthas think of womans name in a song and then let the Ladies of Debate Politics come up with songs with the names of Guys in them. ;)

So in honor of a Womans name.....Meet Virginia.
dj_smiley.gif

Alright my bruthas and sisters......Lets make this Musical Hunt a bit interesting.
homework.gif

Lets have the Bruthas think of womans name in a song and then let the Ladies of Debate Politics come up with songs with the names of Guys in them. ;)

So in honor of a Womans name.....Meet Virginia.
dj_smiley.gif

Suite Judy blue eyes. Crosby Stills & Nash.
Loved that song!!

Now lets not forget Sweet Melissa.

I have a feeling this thread is going to turn in to Baby Boomer Central. Don't get me wrong. I grew up on those songs being the son of one. But it's just not impressive if the song you're posting has been around so long, it's already be considered a senior by the AARP. (Edit: Nevermind, there's some recent songs already posted!)

Grace Kelly

Barbara Streisand

Chelsea Dagger

Aerosmith.....Janies Got a Gun. :shock:

Can't believe nobody got this one... Rosanna

Sweet Betsy

Sweet Caroline

Amanda

Metallica with Lou Reed, Sweet Jane.
Metallica, Sweet Amber.

Run Around Sue.....G Easy and the Original Dion and the Belmonts.

Back
Top Bottom