• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some here appear to not know what a lie is

Seriously. You know nothing of the kind. You have no way at all of knowing who, if anyone, Fauci discussed anything with and particularly the wearing of masks, lockdowns or that it would take 15 days to bend the curve. He hasn't practiced any real medicine for 40 years and who knows whether or not he has kept up with current events. YOU certainly don't. He has no training in the field of aerobiology. He didn't know whether or not cloth maks were effective. He downplayed the virus by disagreeing with Trump on closing down China (cause he is chummy with them) and saying it will be just 15 days to bend the curve (it took over a year).

The man lies for breakfast and all of you give him a pass because he is a Trump[ hater. This bit about saving medical masks endangered hundreds of thousands of lives at the height of the fake pandemic. All he had to do was to say "Wear CLOTH masks. They are just as good" because that is exactly what he said months later after he realized he screwed up. There never was any alleged NEW science.

Fauci is a FEDERAL EMPLOYEE everything he does is available through FOIA, what is stopping you from proving your bs point? Fauci doesn’t work in a vacuum, science is a collective process, why is this so hard for you to understand?

LOL This thread. Being lectured by the GQP lie machine about lies is priceless. And that thread title!😆
FFS, clean up your own house before you tell me mine is dirty. :rolleyes:
I would feel more inclined to fully address this if it came in a thread from a sane corner, like an actual Independent, Moderate or Centrist.
I will say I have found no sane reason for why Fauci would lie, meaning he wasn't lying. The comment was unfortunate since it was shown that wearing a mask did help to keep those infected from widely spreading the contagious airborne disease. Some say Fauci's comment was to help keep an initial run on masks from happening which may have possibly limited them for healthcare workers. Masking (homemade and later purchased) and social distancing did keep me from getting infected for two years because I used common sense after weighing the information coming from all the experts. Why was this so hard for some people? 🤔

Trump lied about his crowd size. Apparently everyone knows that but you.
OMG! His crowd size was less than the hero Obama and he says it was more bigly!! I can't handle these LIES, Ma.

Debate is supposed to be a REASONED exchange of ideas, to the total bias and outright falsehoods that you post.
LMAO, like YOU are not biased.

Fauci is a FEDERAL EMPLOYEE everything he does is available through FOIA, what is stopping you from proving your bs point? Fauci doesn’t work in a vacuum, science is a collective process, why is this so hard for you to understand?
I'll get right on that.

I'll get right on that.

You make claims and want others to prove you wrong, that is not what honest person do, they back up their stuff up with facts. Do your own research before you make your typical false claims.

You make claims and want others to prove you wrong, that is not what honest person do, they back up their stuff up with facts. Do your own research before you make your typical false claims.
You have to know your comments are falling on deaf ears?

When someone claims that science changed in a month and ignores the fact
:ROFLMAO:WTF do you know about the "facts"?

You're a FauxNewsie type. Your fact-free OPINIONS mean very little, I'm afraid.

The FACT is that the recommendations have changed in accordance with the prevailing Scientific consensus during each phase of the pandemic. That is not arguable. And you are clearly not equipped to debate this with me.

Period.

that Fauci said nothing of the kind
Stop lying.

In FACT, Fauci said it REPEATEDLY.

What Fauci NEVER said....nor even implied.... was that he was "Mr. Science". You've been challenged to present a link to such remarks...and you've avoided that challenge. Clearly, it was a LIE, and you've been exposed.

but that he was LYING to save a run on masks,
You're either lying again.....or just confused.

Fauci didn't lie. You (and people like you) have been lied to. You all are (generally speaking) just not educated or sophisticated enough to understand the difference real news and propaganda.

You people have been thoroughly brainwashed by your social media/FauxNews leaders. But the FACT is that the remarks in question were taken grossly out of context, as virtually EVERY credible fact-checking source confirmed:
I can no longer respond to and will ignore all future posts
:ROFLMAO:....you don't need to respond to me, just to tell me you're not going to respond to me.

Actually, I anticipated that you'd say something like the above, because you and I both know you don't know WTF you're talking about in this thread...and you're tied of getting you assed kicked (rhetorically speaking). That's what happens when people get caught telling LIES that they know they can't back up.

But the FACTS remain unrebutted. Fauci never claimed to be "Mr. Science". Fauci never lied, but Trump did repeatedly. Science DOES change all the time (that's what the Scientific Method is all about). And....you are DEFLECTING from the challenge to defend your ignorant LIES in this thread.

Where are the links to the "known leftists" you were challenged to present? Why can't you just admit this was a lie, as well?
until you admit that Fauci never said or implied that science had changed
Stupid comment.

The FACT is that the Fauci said just that, repeatedly. If you believe otherwise, you are most likely someone who gets his "news" from facebook or FauxNews.

I find you highly devious and disingenuous.
:ROFLMAO:This is akin to being called "ugly" by a bullfrog.

I find you to be uneducated and blindly ideological.

Back
Top Bottom