• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Solution to destroy Trump and Republican Impeachment deflection-Biden

The best way to avoid impeachment is to not elect stupid amoral criminals.

True dat! Now the honest title is Corrupt Donnie....Lock Him Up!, Lock Him Up! :lol:

This would be political suicide for Joe Biden, for there is a video showing his "quid pro quo" using american tax dollars. The fact he let Hunter acquire this high paying job, alone, speaks volumes....more than just nepotism, especially seeing how Ukraine is not the first country Hunter has cashed in...it shows a pattern. More than simply helping a son, when it occurs over and over. Joe knew better, yet did it anyway, all the while Hillary was making a killing while Secretary of State....imagine a Vice President and Secretary of State doing these things....speaks volumes of Obama and the democrats.

Are you serious with this ****?

What Joe Biden did didn't only include US dollars, you know that, right? He did what he did at the behest of 14 other countries who were providing aid to Ukraine, which was being stolen by corrupt oligarchs who were being protected by the prosecutor he had fired. All of those countries basically said that enough was enough and that if the protector wasn't removed, they would stop providing aid, which last I checked was well within thier individual and group rights. Biden was merely the point man. Getting rid of the prosecutor didn't shield Hunter from anything, as he had already been cleared by an independent investigation of any wrongdoing. More to the point, he couldn't have been responsible for anything anyway, since the time period being investigated preceded his getting on the board in the first place.

Calling it a quid pro quo I suppose would be correct. But not all quid pro quo is created equal.

Jesus, get at least somewhat educated about the matter.

Like my OP reads, let's let it all come out. The whole truth for Trump, Hillary, Biden all evidence all testimony including all 3 under oath.

The only consistant defenses of Trump are:

1. He obstructed, hid evidence, lied or ordered people not to testify. Democrats can't do a thing about getting to the truth through the Trump, Barr, McConnell, Graham and Trump stooge swamp, so Trump is innocent by cover-up.

And those with Trump devotion sickness, once known as Jim Jones drink the coolade syndrome believe if you hide or destroy evidence well you got away with it and that is just Presidential.

2. Trump is corrupt but that's ok because Trump and friend's acuse any competitors of corruption.

On pg. 10 of Vol. 1 of the Mueller Report,

Mueller records all the obstacles placed in the path of his investigation by witnesses in the Trump-Russia case, many of them connected to Trump: they refused to be interviewed; when interviewed, they asserted privilege; when subpoenaed for documents, they fought those subpoenas; when successfully interviewed, they often lied or misled; when interviewed and then subpoenaed for documents, they often withheld some or all of the requested evidence; and when they neither lied nor withheld evidence, it was sometimes because they'd already destroyed the evidence sought by the special counsel's office.

Indeed, the effort to stymie Mueller's determination of a narrow issue—whether Trump or his campaign conspired, before the fact, with the GRU or IRA—was so advanced, so pervasive, and so successful that Mueller early in Vol. 1 issues a caveat to his readers: Vol. 1 is just the evidence he was able to get under the circumstances

The Mueller Report's Biggest Open Secret | Opinion

Jeesh, talk about not believing the Mueller report...just make something up, shine it up as opinion, and walla people are brainwashed once again, lol.

What Joe Biden did didn't only include US dollars, you know that, right? He did what he did at the behest of 14 other countries who were providing aid to Ukraine, which was being stolen by corrupt oligarchs who were being protected by the prosecutor he had fired. All of those countries basically said that enough was enough and that if the protector wasn't removed, they would stop providing aid, which last I checked was well within thier individual and group rights. Biden was merely the point man. Getting rid of the prosecutor didn't shield Hunter from anything, as he had already been cleared by an independent investigation of any wrongdoing. More to the point, he couldn't have been responsible for anything anyway, since the time period being investigated preceded his getting on the board in the first place.

Calling it a quid pro quo I suppose would be correct. But not all quid pro quo is created equal.

This is what the guilty parties are saying, but a more in depth investigation should be started to get to the bottom of all this mess....it's stinks of corruption. Just open an independent investigation to get to the bottom of things.

This is what the guilty parties are saying, but a more in depth investigation should be started to get to the bottom of all this mess....it's stinks of corruption. Just open an independent investigation to get to the bottom of things.

What did Joe Biden get out of the quid pro quo except a job for his son?

We already know that he got the corrupt prosecutor, Shokin fired on behalf of the US and fourteen other countries and NGO's...but what he did he personally gain out of it?

We know that Trump used his quid pro quo to benefit himself (and Putin) to get re-elected....but the one thing that seems to missing in the republican's argument against Biden is what benefit did he personally get out of it?

Other than his son getting a job, which is not illegal, I can't think of a thing that Joe Biden did that benefited him personally or was illegal. No favors, no money, no yachts, no mansions, no exotic vacations, no nothing...except a measly job for his son.

BTW...Giuliani's son has a cushy job at the WH. So why stop at Biden's son....lets investigate Rudi Giuliani's, too. And Jared,....especially Jared and his real estate bailout from Qatar to the tune of billions. And don't forget Ivanka and her cushy clothing deals with China. Hell, lets investigate them all. Put them through the ringer and see what comes out.

Sure there is....the video of Joe committing a quid pro quo.
As bullseyelqcs has already explained to you, not all quid pro quo’s are illegal/improper. Biden’s was done by direction of the president and was supported other European countries leaderships whereas Trump’s was done strictly to benefit himself.

Hunter Biden began working for Burisma before his father threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine, so no, Joe Biden did not get his son a job as part of the quid pro quo.

A multi-million dollar board position for his son....not just a job.

We already know that he got the corrupt prosecutor, Shokin fired on behalf of the US and fourteen other countries and NGO's...but what he did he personally gain out of it?

Getting a prosecutor fired who was investigating the company Hunter was working.....the conflict of interest, in itself, should raise an investigation.

We know that Trump used his quid pro quo to benefit himself (and Putin) to get re-elected....but the one thing that seems to missing in the republican's argument against Biden is what benefit did he personally get out of it?

Well, what's wrong with the democrats....why didn't they impeach Trump on this charge?

Other than his son getting a job, which is not illegal, I can't think of a thing that Joe Biden did that benefited him personally or was illegal. No favors, no money, no yachts, no mansions, no exotic vacations, no nothing...except a measly job for his son.

"A measly job", huh?....you will never see straight with these glasses on.

BTW...Giuliani's son has a cushy job at the WH. So why stop at Biden's son....lets investigate Rudi Giuliani's, too. And Jared,....especially Jared and his real estate bailout from Qatar to the tune of billions. And don't forget Ivanka and her cushy clothing deals with China. Hell, lets investigate them all. Put them through the ringer and see what comes out.

That's fine with me....but let's start with Joe Biden.

A multi-million dollar board position for his son....not just a job.

But as RaleBulgarian pointed out in post #34...Biden's son got the job two years before Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. At the time Hunter Biden was hired in 2014, the UK was holding $23 million of Burisma CEO's money pending a corruption investigation of him by the Prosecutor Shokin. But the investigation was never carried out, so the UK had to release the money. It's all very well documented if you care to educate yourself about it.

Getting a prosecutor fired who was investigating the company Hunter was working.....the conflict of interest, in itself, should raise an investigation.
Except that the prosecutor wasn't investigating Bursima. See above.

Well, what's wrong with the democrats....why didn't they impeach Trump on this charge?
They did. It's article one of the impeachment.

"A measly job", huh?....you will never see straight with these glasses on.
Ok...a measly well paying job that he got two years before his father had the prosecutor fired. Again, nepotism is not illegal.

That's fine with me....but let's start with Joe Biden.
Sure...but you still haven't said what illegality he should be investigated for. Until we know that there is no point in investigating him.

But as RaleBulgarian pointed out in post #34...Biden's son got the job two years before Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired. At the time Hunter Biden was hired in 2014, the UK was holding $23 million of Burisma CEO's money pending a corruption investigation of him by the Prosecutor Shokin. But the investigation was never carried out, so the UK had to release the money. It's all very well documented if you care to educate yourself about it.

Except that the prosecutor wasn't investigating Bursima. See above.

They did. It's article one of the impeachment.

Ok...a measly well paying job that he got two years before his father had the prosecutor fired. Again, nepotism is not illegal.

Sure...but you still haven't said what illegality he should be investigated for. Until we know that there is no point in investigating him.

There is a whole lot more going to come out of the Bidens and Ukraine and other countries in the coming months.....the paternity case and his refusal to pay child support is bringing out more information and investigations into Hunter and Ukraine. Court Filing Accuses Hunter Biden Of $156 Million Ukraine Money Laundering Scheme - The Washington Standard

Last edited:
As bullseyelqcs has already explained to you, not all quid pro quo’s are illegal/improper. Biden’s was done by direction of the president and was supported other European countries leaderships whereas Trump’s was done strictly to benefit himself.

Have any documentation supporting Biden was under the direction of Obama?

Hunter Biden began working for Burisma before his father threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine, so no, Joe Biden did not get his son a job as part of the quid pro quo.

No joke, never said so.

There is a whole lot more going to come out of the Bidens and Ukraine and other countries in the coming months.....the paternity case and his refusal to pay child support is bringing out more information and investigations into Hunter and Ukraine. Court Filing Accuses Hunter Biden Of $156 Million Ukraine Money Laundering Scheme - The Washington Standard

I spent an hour searching the internet and couldn't any sources that tied Hunter Biden's consulting firm to Serhyi Leschenko, or that they were partners...or even met. I suspect that it's a lie concocted by Giuliani.

Then I checked out who filed the fraud lawsuit and found that wasn't a real lawsuit at all, but rather a "notice of fraud" sent by a private investigator out of Florida to the Judge handling Hunter Biden's paternity lawsuit in Arkansas. The investigator called himself, "the intervener." The Judge struck the document from the record and both lawyers in the paternity case concurred with the judges decision. The woman alleging Biden is the father of her child just wants child support...not to put him in jail where he can't provide any child support at all.

So that's it...most if not all the evidence presented in WashingtonStandard.com's article appears to be contrived, distorted half truths and outright lies. But given the amount of investigative work done by the conservative media and pundits...I doubt there's anything left to be found on Biden that isn't already known, debunked, or that would warrant a government investigation. The best Biden haters can do now is just make **** up and hope it sticks.

"...Also on Monday, a private investigator in Florida filed a "Notice of fraud and counterfeiting and production of evidence" in the paternity case. Dominic Casey of D&A Investigations in Longwood, Fla., said in the document that he was an "intervener" in the case.

Judge McSpadden disagreed, saying that Casey didn't have status as an intervener under Rule 24 of the Arkansas Rules of Civil Procedure. "It is therefore ordered that the 'Notice of fraud and counterfeiting and production of evidence' be stricken as it was not filed in any acceptable manner to this court," according to an order from McSpadden on Monday afternoon....

Dominic Casey's agency has been investigating Biden since Aug. 8, 2016, according to his filing in Independence County Circuit Court...

"I don't know him," said Lancaster. "I've seen the pleading. I don't know what to say about it. Salacious allegations is what it looks like. All my client wants is child support. We don't want him to go to jail. You can't pay child support when you're in jail."

Langdon filed a motion 49 minutes after McSpadden ordered Casey's motion to be struck from the record.

In Langdon's motion to strike, he wrote that Casey's filing was "a scheme by a non-party simply to make scandalous allegations in the pending suit to gain some quick media attention."

Filing: Find Hunter Biden in contempt of court

Last edited:
Have any documentation supporting Biden was under the direction of Obama?
What an idiotic question. The Vice President of the United States serves under the President of the United States. All of his official actions are performed as the president’s direct representative.

Get a clue.

What an idiotic question. The Vice President of the United States serves under the President of the United States. All of his official actions are performed as the president’s direct representative.

Get a clue.

Lol, so just state something as if it's fact, but it really isn't.....typical.

Lol, so just state something as if it's fact, but it really isn't.....typical.
More idiocy. If you think that Biden, independent of Obama, had the authority to withhold U. S. aid to another country, you’re way over your head in this forum.

Here’s a site more suited to your knowledge level; International Debate Education Association (IDEA)
It’s tailored specifically for young people (and ignorant folks like yourself), ages 11 - 30.

You’re welcome. :thumbs:

More idiocy. If you think that Biden, independent of Obama, had the authority to withhold U. S. aid to another country, you’re way over your head in this forum.

Here’s a site more suited to your knowledge level; International Debate Education Association (IDEA)
It’s tailored specifically for young people (and ignorant folks like yourself), ages 11 - 30.

You’re welcome. :thumbs:

Once again, I am not the one who stated that Biden acted under the direction of Obama....simply put, if you have no support of this thought, then it is just that, a thought.

Once again, I am not the one who stated that Biden acted under the direction of Obama....simply put, if you have no support of this thought, then it is just that, a thought.
Do yourself a favor, check into the site I linked for you. Also, give remedial civics courses consideration.

Do yourself a favor, check into the site I linked for you. Also, give remedial civics courses consideration.

If you have no documentation of your statement, then all you have to say is "no".....there is no need for such childishness.

Joe Biden and Democrats should take the lead on the Biden/ Ukraine narrative and facts. A public tell all campaign by Joe and Hunter should commence. Joe Biden's current narrative on Burisma, Ukraine, Shokin plays into Trump's hand.

As a Democrat who is evaluating the 2020 field, I would respect Joe Biden as a candidate much more if he did a tell all, knowing that it would lead to unpredictable outcomes. By taking these actions Biden would seperate himself from the "Liar in Chief"

There is no evidence that Shokin's removal had anything to do with Hunter Biden.

Nepotism! wow nepotism happens in the U.S. what a shock. I have seen nepotism from a minimum wage job to 6 figure jobs.

Yes, Hunter Biden got the Burisma job from Joe's connections.

Hunter admitted to ABC that it was “poor judgment” on his part to take a seat at Burisma Holdings, a Kyiv-based company, while his father was vice president, adding that it was likely that he wouldn’t have gotten that job—or many other things in his life—if his father was not Joe Biden. At the same time, Hunter insisted there was nothing improper or unethical about his employment with the company.

Appearing on MSNBC, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), son of former Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), a libertarian icon who twice ran for the Republican nomination, seemed to suggest the government ought to investigate Hunter Biden and his dynastic connections—but once MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle asked him if that also applied to the president’s family, Paul suddenly sang a different tune.

“If we want to go down the road of the politics of self-destruction of everybody,” he exclaimed. “Criminalize all politicians on both sides of the aisle and go after their family, we can do that. But both sides are doing that, nobody really should excuse themselves and say, ‘We’re holier than thou and Trump is evil,’ instead of saying, ‘It looks like there’s been a lot of self-dealings throughout history.’”

These Nepotists Have a Lot to Say About Hunter Biden’s Nepotism

The most important point: Biden did nothing wrong in Ukraine.

The lie about Ukraine is that, when he was vice president, Joe Biden got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired because he was investigating corruption supposedly perpetrated by his son, Hunter. The Trump administration felt so strongly about pushing this narrative into the 2020 election cycle that it may have been the principal reason military aid to Ukraine was suspended in an attempt to pressuring the government into helping him out.

We do know that the Ukrainian government agreed to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden and had even scheduled an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria. We also know that other Trump administration officials were concerned that Trump’s behavior toward Ukraine was unusual and inappropriate.

The truth about Ukraine is that Hunter Biden was never under any investigation for his role working for Burisma, a natural gas company. The chief prosecutor who Biden worked to get fired, Viktor Shokin, was under pressure from the Obama administration, America’s allies and Ukrainian anti-corruption activists, all of whom felt he wasn’t doing enough to deal with corruption. There is no evidence that Shokin's removal had anything to do with Hunter Biden. Although Biden boasted about getting Shokin fired, he has never suggested it was because of any specific prosecution.

Trump’s lies about Biden are not limited to Ukraine. He has also pushed the conspiracy theory that Hunter Biden abused his connection to his father to do business in China. Last month, Trump seemed to publicly threaten China into helping him out by saying, “China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine. ... If they don’t do what we want, we have tremendous power.”

Joe Biden has 99 problems, but Ukraine ain't one | Salon.com

Ukraine is one of the issues for Biden, He is in a primary with multiple candidates with NO dubious interactions with foreign government(S) and family. With all else being equal, they are now the better candidate. Joe Biden is not going to win this primary.

If you have no documentation of your statement, then all you have to say is "no".....there is no need for such childishness.
The childishness is coming from you. Asserting that Vice President Biden had the authority to withhold $1B in aid, independent of President Obama’s concurrence/approval is ridiculous.

And that is an aside from the well publicized facts of the event. Not only was Vice President Biden acting as President Obama’s direct representative, his actions were supported by the leadership of several allied countries.

Ukraine is one of the issues for Biden, He is in a primary with multiple candidates with NO dubious interactions with foreign government(S) and family. With all else being equal, they are now the better candidate. Joe Biden is not going to win this primary.
:lamo No.

The childishness is coming from you. Asserting that Vice President Biden had the authority to withhold $1B in aid, independent of President Obama’s concurrence/approval is ridiculous.

And that is an aside from the well publicized facts of the event. Not only was Vice President Biden acting as President Obama’s direct representative, his actions were supported by the leadership of several allied countries.

When you find corroboration come on back.....did Obama ask Biden to withhold aid to Ukraine?

Back
Top Bottom