• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So? What do you think of the new DP?

What do you think of the new DP?

• Total voters
I love the page up/down zoom.
Did anyone notice more necro threads about, or is it just me?

Worked better for me before. I don't have a computer, use my phone only with tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I use Tapatalk 99% of the time.

No real differences (yet).

Profanity filter might not be working optimally, at least with TT. Quoting is sometimes misattributed, but I think that’s a TT bug.

I liked the emojis of the old software better.

This software doesn't seem to lock up or drop my post when submitting it. With the old software, for anything of length I copied it so not to lose it.

I know it’s early yet, but what do you think so far?

The process of posting a poll is much better here. It doesn’t post until you’re done with all your options, so no more running out of time to post the poll. Also, there’s an option to allow people to change their votes, which I’ve enabled for this poll.

Its too visually busy and full of trolls.

I'm an avid Tapatalk user myself and I haven't had the time to dive into the issues yet. I tried to send a PM earlier today and it wouldn't let me. I'm not sure how well Tapatalk works with xF so it may be a while before we can get a fix. Having said that, the mobile site is amazing.
No worries on this end. Im running the site through my phone browser for now. I only brought it up so the people in charge are aware of it. If it can be fixed, great. If not i will survive without it.

No worries on this end. Im running the site through my phone browser for now. I only brought it up so the people in charge are aware of it. If it can be fixed, great. If not i will survive without it.
It's on my list as Tapatalk doesn't seem to be functioning as it should. It appears to be a Tapatalk issue and not an xF issue, but this will be looked into.

The process of posting a poll is much better here. It doesn’t post until you’re done with all your options, so no more running out of time to post the poll. Also, there’s an option to allow people to change their votes, which I’ve enabled for this poll.

I can ignore Helix now. 10/10!

I'm really liking the new format. Very intuitive and the added features like adding pics, GIF;s and the like are seamless. I was at another board not to be named lol, and went through a change, it was horrible. Ran folks off. Good move here for DP

Anyone wanna change their vote?

The mobile version is much better and I don’t have to use that horrific app Tapatalk anymore!

So what was wrong with the old version?
That's a long list but in summation it was severely outdated and a resource hog.

I'm having a hard time finding my previous posts. I do Forum, then watched threads, but it doesn't come out right on my previous post.

I'm having a hard time finding my previous posts. I do Forum, then watched threads, but it doesn't come out right on my previous post.

Have you figured it out? I know by clicking a couple times on my avatar, it takes me to my content and I can choose between my threads and my posts.

Have you figured it out? I know by clicking a couple times on my avatar, it takes me to my content and I can choose between my threads and my posts.

Yeah, the mods explained it and now I am no longer confused. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom