• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, this is the year the Texans crawl out from under the shadow of the Colts

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I was worried after that ass whuppin they got in NO, but then the way they man handled Dallas, that was just... sweetness.

I'd like to make a friendly wager with any Colts fan(s) out there. Houston's gonna beat Indy that first Game.

The wager is if Houston wins, you have to put as your sig for a week
"The Colts, not as good as Houston".

If the Colts win, I have to put

"I will not make predictions ever again, I will not make predictions ever again... Avatar, Colts... when will I learn??"

Any takers?

I was worried after that ass whuppin they got in NO, but then the way they man handled Dallas, that was just... sweetness.

I'd like to make a friendly wager with any Colts fan(s) out there. Houston's gonna beat Indy that first Game.

"I will not make predictions ever again, I will not make predictions ever again... Avatar, Colts... when will I learn??"

Any takers?

I'm a huge colts fan........you're on.

Houston is going to be Indy at some point this season. The days were the Colts and Pats being at the top of the AFC are slowly coming to an end.

Houston is going to be Indy at some point this season. The days were the Colts and Pats being at the top of the AFC are slowly coming to an end.

really? how do you see the colts not being at the top?

As long as they have Manning and the best offensive line in the game to protect him with, the Colts won't get out of the AFC South top spot.

Don't worry though, it'll be as it always was. Manning will shine for 16 games, then the glass slipper comes off and the coach turns back into a pumpkin.

Good thing he played against a ridiculously weak Bears team a few years ago. He was on pace to be the next Marino.

really? how do you see the colts not being at the top?

Manning is getting older and I doubt he will play for that many more years. Plus it is natural for teams at the top to slip as they age and younger teams will rise up. I think the Colts will still be at top of the AFC South, but the AFC powerhouses are going to shift after the next few seasons.

Any takers?

I will gladly take that wager .

As long as they have Manning and the best offensive line in the game to protect him with, the Colts won't get out of the AFC South top spot.

Don't worry though, it'll be as it always was. Manning will shine for 16 games, then the glass slipper comes off and the coach turns back into a pumpkin.

Good thing he played against a ridiculously weak Bears team a few years ago. He was on pace to be the next Marino.

we'll see.....but since he did win one, i can die happy.

Manning is getting older and I doubt he will play for that many more years. Plus it is natural for teams at the top to slip as they age and younger teams will rise up. I think the Colts will still be at top of the AFC South, but the AFC powerhouses are going to shift after the next few seasons.

that's true...but he's got some time left. and i don't see any GREAT young QBs lining up to take his place, or brady's place. big ben will probably end up in jail.

Manning is getting older and I doubt he will play for that many more years.

Yeah, that 40-year-old guy with the French last name has really shown everyone how age can hamper QBs.

Last edited:
liblady, pro-bipartisan, time to pay up :)

good for the texans, i hate the colts they beat my bears in the 06 superbowl.

good for the texans, i hate the colts they beat my bears in the 06 superbowl.

I got have beaten your Bears in that Super Bowl. It really didn't matter who came out of the AFC the championship was going back with the AFC.

I am very happy your prediction turned out better than your avatar one ;)

Go Schaub!

Its the Texan's year this year I think...

Just be nice and lose next week please.

I am very happy your prediction turned out better than your avatar one ;)

Go Schaub!

Its the Texan's year this year I think...

Just be nice and lose next week please.

I was quite happy myself watching that game. I think my voice is hoarse from all the yelling. And my head hurts this morning. Hang Over.

Uhg.

My real question is, will liblady and pro-bipartisan pay up?

Back
Top Bottom